Getting back to target... somehow!!!

Hi Trudy, how are you? The lurgy continues here! Son off again with upset tum, I have it too, bleugh. I thought we'd had our fair share now! Littlest hasn't actually been sick but that feels like we are just waiting for it to happen..

Food? Hmmm well I went to stay with my mum at the weekend as my grandma really ill. We were not at all on plan :(
Tomorrow! Just hoping everyone better v soon!

Flip that doesn't sound like much fun lovely...... Off plan when being away from home and under the weather is totally understandable..... At some point you will be able to face the day and think about food diet wise but until then be kind to yourself and rest as much as you can...... NOt fun when this stuff drags on and on - Ben's Daddy and his house have been ill since we went to Butlins a month ago - just passing the same bug back and forth to each other - poor children have been sick and ill on and off the whole time!!!! Was supposed to meet him for dinner tonight with Ben but think we will stay away!!!! Not liking the idea of a sickness bug right now!!! LOL!

Thanks Trudy :)

So we all seem better now - please don't let that jinx us!!

I feel huge, gained 1-2lbs and have given myself a cut off to get back on track. So I'll have my a t together on Monday.

It'll be low carb again. I gotta get my act together! I have 20 ish lbs to lose by re end of July. (Big party for OH) Off to do some number crunching to work out what I need to do for that.

Hope you are all ok xx

you have done it before im sure you can do it again xx

Sounds like you have a plan in mind and nice to hear your determination - you can do it - just need to get started and you will be away.... Working out what you are having food wise will be great as then you can be totally prepared!! I have a party to go to tonight and intend to drink but gonna try to be good food wise too!!! Staying at a friends so I don't have to drive home!!!! Soooo glad your feeling better x

Oh No Couteaux the dreaded lurgy has visited yours ......... bloody awful isn't it. Hope you and little ones are feeling much better x

Thanks Chris x hope you are ok too! It's a horrible one - yuk!

Well, I weighed in this morning and the last few weeks have suddenly caught up with me.. 13.8! So up 3lbs this weekend. That's enough to shock me and get my act together!

Holiday coming up at the end of the month, so most likely will do some fasts so that I can have a 'normal' time with family and enjoy the food, but then moving straight on to low carb. I just need to do something!!

Anyway, onwards and downwards!! :)

Go for it lovely lady - you know you can do it! xxxxx Happy Monday to you x

Hi Corteaux,

I'm going from dukan to 5:2 ASAP - as soon as I get my head round it. Have you made the switch yet? Sorry - I didn't read all your diary?! I'm so apprehensive and need some heyulp!!

Kellmo

Hi Corteaux,

I'm going from dukan to 5:2 ASAP - as soon as I get my head round it. Have you made the switch yet? Sorry - I didn't read all your diary?! I'm so apprehensive and need some heyulp!!

Kellmo

Hi kellmo :) sorry for the delay, I've been away with family, just catching up with diaries now.

I did make the switch, but as I still have a bit of weight to lose, I am switching back to get the lbs off and will then use fasting to maintain the loss. I was a little too relaxed on my up days and enjoyed too much bread! However, that was a personal issue for me and I really do think fasting is a good way to maintain loss or lose a few lbs if near to target. There are others that are losing well, it just tends to be a little slower, but I have a big event in July that I am slimming towards, so having to get going a little faster now :)

Good luck if you start, let me know how you get on!

So, I have been AWOL for a few weeks, am now 13.8 and in desperate need of some slimming! I was toying with the idea of SW, but you have all inspired me to return to Dukan :)

I need to shop today as we've been away and don't have anything suitable in the house!

My new target is 11.11 eeeeeek & woop!! :)

Good luck C xxx

Go for it lovely lady you know the rules and what to eat so I know you can do it - join us all on the bus - it's great fun!!! xxxx

P, I am hopping on!! Make room for a little (stop laughing!!!) one ;) xx

All set for tomorrow! Bought all the food bits I need, have plenty and am feeling good about it. I really need this ( very wobbly at the mo!!)

Looking forward to being back with you all xxx

Yahoo good gal you can do it - you have not made the back seat yet!!!! That's reserved for the serious reprobates like me!!! LOL! x

Yahoo good gal you can do it - you have not made the back seat yet!!!! That's reserved for the serious reprobates like me!!! LOL! x

Ooooh Trudy... If you'd seen me this week ;) yikes!! I'd have been on that back seat all by myself!

Really hoping it works again this time. Always a bit nervous that I've had my chance and the lbs won't drop off again.

Thinking about spacing out my weighing so I don't get quite so focused on the numbers this time. Lets see how I go with that 'eh ;)

Here we go. Day one, back on Dukan!

Starting the day with a big skinny coffee and then taking the kiddies for their swimming lesson, home for lunch and then think we will have a quiet day with some movies and craft stuff.

This is my last week off with them so I need to plan some proper activities! They are swimming every day this week for an intensive course so we just have the afternoons free, but lots we can do :)

Food:

B - yoghurt & oatbran
L - omelet or chicken...
D- tandoori chicken

Have a great day xx

Back