Getting Desperate - Control Pants!

Sparkles.

Hello

I have a dress which I MUST fit into next week and it is getting close. I do fit into the dress, just and I need to have a bit of a chat with it first to convince it to play the game. So, I have decided that I need to help myself along with some control underwear. I don't really care how uncomfortable I am or what indignity is involved but I will be wearing the dress. I am thinking about getting these - http://www.marksandspencer.com/Ulti...re&ref=sr_1_1&qid=1287523221&sr=1-1&rh=&page= as I can get them on next day delivery if I can't get them in store tomorrow - I must have them by the weekend and to be honest cost and comfort are no longer an option!! Does anyone else have any ideas - it's a very important occasion and I need to fit the dress!!

Thanks to anyone who has some input!!

I have a body suit style one, and a bum, thigh and tum one! They do a great job, but i find the body suit one doesn't do such a great job with the boobs! So i tend to opt for a decent bra, and the bum, thigh and tum one. It slims me down, and makes me feel better. Going to the loo is a job and a half though!
I agree with the bulge at the top though, need to avoid that!

The boob area is my problem area - I need some reduction as well as some support but most of all I need some reduction!! The most important is I need the least needtogetthezipup drama as possible for a near-strapless dress - is the M&S range my best bet? Thanks for all the help so far :)

depending on what size boobs you are they do some amazing minimiser bra's.

marks-spencer-underwired-lace-tp_6585313043721407299.png

I think they do one with a detachable strap.

They are so helpful in Marks and especially in the bra department . I know when I was looking for a bra for under a strappy dress I had bought in Monsoon on Oxford Street for the blessing of our wedding vows( I was in London for a shopping spree ) I went into Marks with the dress and they sorted out the perfect bra for me.

Take the dress with you that way you are bound to get the right underwear.

I have the one you linked, I balked at the cost but it does do an amazing job of pushing you into shape. The only downside I have found is that the detachable straps are a bit TOO detachable and unfasten themselves while you are trying to wrestle your way into it. And then when your husband does the washing they have a tendency to go missing. Otherwise its great. I would definitely recommend going in store and trying on though.

If you're anywhere near a Rigby and Peller they do amazing hold you in underwear. Comfier than all the rest and more smoothing. Worth the cost - I've spent far more on other brands that just don't really work, push lumps and bumps elsewhere. If you take the dress with you, you can make sure it looks right.

Back