Getting in the 9s

Howdy folks!

Just moved here from the 11 stone thread. Sounds like you guys are making great progress towards 9 stone. I'll probably be here for a good month anyway. I'm only in the 10s by the skin of my teeth!

Hello!!! I jumped in here by the skin of my teeth :) now 10st 11.5lbs.... And those 9s will be mine!!! :) xxx

That's great Carrie!

I was 10 stone 12.5 pounds this morning. Up half a pound from yesterday and down 1 pound from the day before. I do a lot of little fluctuations either direction and plateau. I'll probably be the same again tomorrow.

Sunday morning is my official weighing time. I do weigh myself every day, and like I said, it goes up and down, so I'm only using the weekly one as official progress. Officially, I am 10 stone 11.75 pounds.

I've stayed safely in the 10 stone this week. It will probably take 1.5-2 months to get into the 9s. The 11s feel so much closer.

Well I've officially scraped into this club but can't imagine I'll ever hit 9 stone so may just aim for the halfway mark of 10st7lb. Funny how the last half a stone seems much bigger and harder than the last 3st I've lost!!

9,9,9's to the rest of you :D x

Yay! Well done Plymscuba! I'm aiming for 9st 7lb and know it'll take longer than the rest of the diet. Was so close to throwing it all in again tonight then I read this - must have my last shake and painkillers for the headache and I'm sure tomorrow will be easier. Hoping to be in the 9s soon :)

Knock knock...9's let me in!?

body let go of the fat...I am growing to hate you

9 stone 9 pounds was my big weight loss goal. I'm actually adding a couple of pounds onto that figure for morale/mental sanity reasons. The new goal is 10 stone, but let's call it 9 stone 13.8 pounds so I can still post in this thread. :)

Sounds like everyone here is doing well. Keep up the good work guys. Depending on what time of the day I weigh myself, I'd see 11 stone on the scales, but less and less now that I'm slowly creeping down through the 10s. For consistency, I choose first thing in the morning, and base everything on this, but it's nice to see the weight staying under the 11 stone mark regardless of time of day/month/food/clothes.

Was down to 9st 9lb last week but its taken me weeks and weeks to get from 9st 12lb to that! It's really really slowed down for me as I'm nearing goal. I've added high intensity exercise without any extra cals so I know that's why but I will shift these last lbs!

Had a slip up a few nights ago and was back to 9st 10lb but since then have been 4 days TS so hopefully the scales will be kind on Friday :)

I'm happy at this weight but need to reach 9st 2lb so I can start maintenance and then aim to stay between 9st 2lb - 9st 7lb forever xx

You can do it! We all can with some determination and each other for support. I'm aiming to stay between 9st 4lb and 9st 7lb forever but those last few pounds have been there the longest and don't want to leave us, at least that's what I tell myself! ;-)

Really seem to have stalled a bit here.... 10st 8.3/4lbs this morning.... C'mon you 9s xxx

Well I'm going to finally commit to *just* getting into this club. I'm aiming for 9,13 by Sept 16th for my hols. That'll take me to 4st loss :D x

That's a nice even number, Plymscuba! Like you, I'm also aiming to just get into the 9s.

And I'm getting there slowly and steadily!10 stone 8.8 today. Another pound down in the last week. It seems like we're all making the same creeping progress downwards towards the 9s.

So slow hough hey?! Gone are the 4lb losses, in comes the 1lb ones!!! Going to step up my exercise regime tomorrow although that could work against me weight wise. Don't care so long as fat melts off :D x

In the lower half of 10's now Carrie, it's official!

Right, I do solemnly swear to do a 100% TS day Tom.........and my first ever! Not even any milk.....hmmmmmm. I want my Belly to feel thin and empty again x

Back