Getting in the 9s

Well done everyone!!!!!

When I started my journey touching 15st, I could only dream of 9s... Desperately wanting to be in them but not quite imagining I could be while at that size. Yet here I am :)

It's not a dream, it's a completely possible reality every single member on here can achieve. Hell, if I can, anyone can xxx

Well since last post, can't stop eating naughty things, already 10st 13, and if I'm not careful will slip back into the 11's instead of towards the 9's. ordered some choc bars, in order to get back on track. Need motivation and discipline

C'mon Aud, think of how much better you'll look being in those 9s! We're a very similar weight so let's nail this and finally get into those bloody 9s!! :D xx

Checking in again.

Still here and plugging away.

I had a bit of an increase and then a decrease and now I'm pretty much right where I was the last time I posted (10 stone 9 pounds).

Oh! Thought I would check in also.

the weight I arrived back in from Mexico last Wednesday is coming off..was 10st 8lb now down to 10st 4.2lb...so only 5lb to go to get into the lovely 9's.

can I do it by end Sept? As I have a cruise to go on!...but between now and then have a 10k race and a half marathon to complete. They will effect my weight as need to increase the carbs

Hello! Im moving my shrinking rump into here if you dont mind.

10.13 and am determined I will never be in the 11s again!

Besides, there are more of you in here. I think I will be here for a while. .. dont lose very quickly.

Cannot wait to see the 9s. Can't remember the last time I did.

I'll be right alongside you! Am a slow loser too, but like you I'm also determined to not see those 11s again! :D xx

Oh! Thought I would check in also.

the weight I arrived back in from Mexico last Wednesday is coming off..was 10st 8lb now down to 10st 4.2lb...so only 5lb to go to get into the lovely 9's.

can I do it by end Sept? As I have a cruise to go on!...but between now and then have a 10k race and a half marathon to complete. They will effect my weight as need to increase the carbs

You've done so well with your determination Shrimp, I'm sure if anyone can get into the 9s by the end of this month YOU can! Good luck xx

Thanks Giggle pants for the push, well up until 2 days ago I had really slided, and was up to 10.13. Now back on track and back to 10.10, but its been so hard. Went out for lunch as usual Saturday. We always meet up with my in laws in our local club where they serve lovely food. I always stick to a cheese and ham omelette with salad, and I've usually been okay. I've also snacked on quorn cocktail sausages, which are full of protein, and I find really satiating. So in the last two days, I've done that in addition to my 3 exante shakes per day. Had plenty of water, black coffees and coke zero.

You've done so well with your determination Shrimp, I'm sure if anyone can get into the 9s by the end of this month YOU can! Good luck xx

Thank you GP x

Still 10.13 ho hum. However, as long as I NEVER EVER hit the 11s again I am happy.

Official WI tomorrow... will I make it to 10.12? The suspense is killing me... not really. I feel pretty laid back about it all. I am doing all I can do, and I can already see my cheekbones. Happy days :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck

Thanks shrimp :)

Well am still 10.13!!! Very annoying. So only 2lb off this week. That's 7lbs in two weeks. Has anyone else lost a similar amount in their first two weeks? I just keep seeing everyone losing around 9lbs in their first week and it is a bit disheartening. ...

Anyway. I am doing everything I can. Have been 100% since I started. So it HAS to come off eventually. And I am losing inches. Just need to be patient! !!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Well done Carrie xx

Come on Carrie...9's 9's 9's

Back