Getting in the 9s

Well hello lovely thread that i have been aiming for past couple of weeks! JUST into the tens and EXCITED to be aiming for the 9s now! May take a bit longer (10st 13.2lb this morning!) but here goes...

Going back down again even though I haven't been 100% all the time. Scales show 68.8kg (10st 11.7) and loss of 4cm from all over. Really must stick to the program!

YAY you hit the stone mark!! Milestones for both of us this week!! :-D

May I join in please? :) At 10st 9lbs when I started last monday. So very excited to head for the 9s, too! :)

Well done all xx

I'm half way there now (the easy half, but half nonetheless!)

I like looking at the numbers and trends. Doing the maths, I'm estimating that I'll get into 9 stone bracket in about 4 weeks. Give or take a week. Let's see if that happens in real life!

How's everyone else getting on?

Im at 10st 12. Further to go for me than most others on here but moving in the right direction and with determination! ;-)

9s, I'll be knocking on your door very soon (fingers crossed) :) Just lost 9lbs and so I am currently standing at 10st 0lbs! lol

How's everybody? xxx

I haven't been 100% TS for quite a while now, was having two packs and a meal a day. Not ideal since I've still got some more to lose but I'm back on the TS wagon starting today.

Never realised how salty the toffee nut raisin bar was? Weird.

I ordered the new products as well - toffee caramel shake, choc mint shake, mushroom risotto and curry. Hope they're nice!

9s, I'll be knocking on your door very soon (fingers crossed) :) Just lost 9lbs and so I am currently standing at 10st 0lbs! lol

How's everybody? xxx

Ooo well done!

I haven't been 100% TS for quite a while now, was having two packs and a meal a day. Not ideal since I've still got some more to lose but I'm back on the TS wagon starting today. Never realised how salty the toffee nut raisin bar was? Weird. I ordered the new products as well - toffee caramel shake, choc mint shake, mushroom risotto and curry. Hope they're nice!
Good luck Ash! Hope you'll enjoy your new packs. I've also ordered the ready meals as I wanna try all of them :)

10st 5lbs today, am edging closer! :D

Just here but I did it!!!

image-3513933277.jpg

Happy carrie today xxx

Wow Carrie! Well done! :)

Back