Getting in the 9s

Ok so I've been off Exante pretty much for the past couple of weeks. I had no appetite and felt almost sick and couldn't bear the thought of Exante anything. Anyway I feel like I'm ready to get back on it. Today is day 1 for me. Just had my breakfast choc shake and feeling positive :)

I guess I keep messing around too. I'm popping by today to report a loss though (having kept silent during the gains last week). I'm at 10 stone 4 pounds. I'll probably stay here, fluctuate a bit, and come back in two weeks to report another pound....

Come on ladies, let's nail this good and proper. Am sick of reading 10st something now. Enough! :D

Oh man someone give me a sharp kick up the bum! After much falling off, not getting back on properly and falling off the wagon again, I've been avoiding weighing myself/kidding myself I've got eating under control. How wrong was I?

Weighed and measured this morning and I'm back up to 71.2kg (11st 3) so I'm gonna have to say bye for a while to this thread until I get back into the 10s again. :copon:

Overall, weight is only 0.8kg (1.8lbs) lighter than my start weight and 5cm smaller from all around so at least I haven't gone over it! Anyhow, will report back on next Monday's official weigh-in. Hopefully be back in the 10s. Sigh. Get a grip woman! lol

C'mon ash, you know you can do it. Think of a yummy LBD for those Christmas parties you'll be going to! xx

Oh and...:asskick: :D

Haha thanks GP, good to see you back. Hope you feel better soon x

You're welcome ash and thank you xx

Hope you find getting back on track easy. You know how much easier this diet is once you're in ketosis, so hang on in there :hug99:

I have a little way to go but dreaming of being back in the 9's...been over a year but excited to get back down there, then 8's and then 7's! eek! (i'm very short and small framed naturally, I was 7.5 stone in my mid 20's and still healthy so it's not too little lol)

Hi Lani, wishing you good luck xx

How is everyone doing with this? I'm 3 lbs off getting into the 9's! Yay, hoping the next two weeks bring in some good losses so I get there (ideally before the end of November but i'll be happy with the 1st week of December) :)

Oh my days have I been off the wagon for a bit! But I think I'm in the right mindset now, back on it since this Monday. I weighed myself this morning and... I'm 10st 13! Back in the 10s! Onwards and downwards into the 9s now :)

Back on the wagon after a few months. Managed to get back up to 10st 13lb but more determined than ever to get into those 9s!!

Oh dear I dread to think what I am at the moment, one day I realised the Exante products made me heave so I sold everything I had. I have a new batch ready to go now tho, I need to do this! I have a few social dinners scheduled in the next couple of weeks but will officially weigh in this Friday to see what the damage is lol

Weighed in at 10.12 today! Don't think I can ever remember looking at the scales and seeing less that 10.9!!

Well done everyone! I can't wait to join this group....maybe when I have weighed in on Wednesday...fingers and toes crossed! (might cross my lips too so I don't eat till then haha) :)

Well 10st 13lbs this morning :) Not sure if I'm aiming to the 9s or not (goal is 10st7 but think I'll probably want to go lower once I get there) but there isn't a thread for getting lower down the 10's haha. Good luck x

Back