Getting in the 9s

Me too ladies xx

We will get there. We're already on our way :) xx

I'm here!! Took a sneak peek before weigh in and im 10.12 :D Exactly where i was last year now all i gotta do is keep going...the right direction this time :rolleyes:

Well done hun!!! Keep going! :D xx

So pleased I can join this thread...I've not been so close to 9 stone anything in years! After a bad few weeks I'm at 10 stone 7...so not too far to go. My goal is 9.7 at the moment, but that could change if I get there and don't feel happy. But for now that's what I'm aiming for. Good luck everyone!

hi Tinky congratulations!

your goal is similar to mine, i have just come back from a short break away and put on a couple pounds after making the decision to eat what i i like and then get bk on track.
I am now 10.8 but i t is also my totm so i might not of put on as much as i think. I too am pleased to be so closed to the 9s and look forward to getting there really soon :)

good luck :)

Hello, I was on exante before got down to 10st and came off. I'm now hovering between 10.2 and 10.4 currently on 10.4. My aim is 9st 7lbs at the moment. If I can do that I might have a go getting to 9 st xx

Thank u! I'm still going exante day 6! X

I'm on 10st and on day 8 of exante with one slip up. Next stop the 9s!!

Forgot to update this on Sunday I we 9at 12lb :) but I've had some bad eating days. :( back in the diet again I wanna stay in the 9s! X

Just weighed as I've been terrible this week. Maintained at 9st 12lb! Now to get some weight off!!

Back