Getting into the 8's!

Well done lovehatecarbs! How much do yOu weigh noW? How long has it taken getting through the 9s?

I'm 9st 3 - it's taken best part of three years! Best explain....... Probably 6 months to get and stay at mid 9's but then bounced around mid 9s for ages, had an injury - couldn't exercise - ate etc. I've lost the same pounds for about 2 years. Doing 5.2 diet now and able to exercise a little.

1st WI today and i lost 3lb so I'm getting ever closer to the 8s again, Whoop Whoop! X

1st WI today and i lost 3lb so I'm getting ever closer to the 8s again, Whoop Whoop! X

Fantastic well done! I love the little milestones where you say I'm never going to see 10st again - I'm now saying I'm never going to see 9.7 again and maybe never see 9.5 either !

Keep going!

Fantastic well done! I love the little milestones where you say I'm never going to see 10st again - I'm now saying I'm never going to see 9.7 again and maybe never see 9.5 either !

Keep going!

Thank You Sweetie, I will be sooooo happy when I see the 7s but at the moment I'm focussing on seeing the 8s ;-) x

I need to get to 9st 7 and really never get passed that ever. I'm now 9st 10. Well done the rest of you, you're so close !

I've just tipped into the 58's (58.9kg) another little bit off. Need to stick to my diet on holiday !

Well Done You! I think I must be in the 58s too?!? Don't weigh myself in its tho. X

I need to get to 9st 7 and really never get passed that ever. I'm now 9st 10. Well done the rest of you, you're so close !

You will do it! You've got a great support network here. X

Well Done You! I think I must be in the 58s too?!? Don't weigh myself in its tho. X

I got fed up of conversion - I weighed in pounds and on my convertor app it would say 9.5 instead of 9.7 and I thought I was doing better than I was. I do convert back to stones but do it a different way. Plus I've been counting stone for so long fancied a change!!

9st 9lbs this morning. I lost 1 lbs this week...10 more lbs to go

I'm so close to the 8s I can almost taste it! X

Had a disorganised week so may have stalled, possibly gained - I'm about 700 calories over. I'm determined not to weigh in until Monday morning to see if I can recover it this week.

Back