Getting into the 8's!

Had a disorganised week so may have stalled, possibly gained - I'm about 700 calories over. I'm determined not to weigh in until Monday morning to see if I can recover it this week.

Hopefully you will pull it back before Monday, don't panic Sweetie. X

I still didn't get into the 8s as I only lost 0.5lb again this week :-( x

I lost 0.5lbs this week 9st 8.5lbs - I really want to get to 9st 6 atm ...little goals at a time keeps me going :)

UKserena you are still nearer to the 8's than you were last week so celebrate :D Well done !

Lovehatecarbs let us know how you get on. just do a bit of exercise to cancel those few calories, and you never know - all the best with weigh in on Monday :)

I lost 0.5lbs this week 9st 8.5lbs - I really want to get to 9st 6 atm ...little goals at a time keeps me going :)

UKserena you are still nearer to the 8's than you were last week so celebrate :D Well done !

Lovehatecarbs let us know how you get on. just do a bit of exercise to cancel those few calories, and you never know - all the best with weigh in on Monday :)

Ukserena - that's amazing - where did you start from?

I'm 9.2 and 3/4 this morning - sneaked a weigh in but yes I'm going to try and pull back some more calories before Monday - get my bike out!

Fingers crossed you will blast that 2.5lbs in no time at all, then you can set your next mini goal :) x

Ukserena - that's amazing - where did you start from?

I'm 9.2 and 3/4 this morning - sneaked a weigh in but yes I'm going to try and pull back some more calories before Monday - get my bike out!

I only started at 9Stone 5lb this time so haven't come that far! I was once 11 Stone 3lb though! X

Fingers crossed you will blast that 2.5lbs in no time at all, then you can set your next mini goal :) x

I only started at 9Stone 5lb this time so haven't come that far! I was once 11 Stone 3lb though! X

That's amazing, I was in the 11's but in denial! It's taken a long time and 3 children to get this far. So determined this time!

I was previously in the 11s also. After 3 kids too! My youngest is almost 2 so it's about time I got the 'baby fat' off!

Are you all doing any exercise ? Walking etc?

I'm sort if on and off with different exercise, sometimes I'll just walk, sometimes do exercise bike, sometimes yoga, lol bit mixed up.

I'm doing the race for life next week so been trying to get to 10 mins per mile. My average is 13 mins per mile! Wish me luck

I'm sort if on and off with different exercise, sometimes I'll just walk, sometimes do exercise bike, sometimes yoga, lol bit mixed up.

I'm doing the race for life next week so been trying to get to 10 mins per mile. My average is 13 mins per mile! Wish me luck

I can't do any scheduled exercise because of my accident last year but I am trying to walk a little bit more! Fingers crossed it will help me! X PS-Good luck with your race for life, such a good cause. X

I'm recovering too, some physio, Pilates and I'm allowed to cycle 15 mins a week!

I'm recovering too, some physio, Pilates and I'm allowed to cycle 15 mins a week!

Sounds as though you're in a similar boat to me! I'm going to start swimming but won't be until September now as no point joining when I won't be able to use it for 6 Weeks!x

Sounds as though you're in a similar boat to me! I'm going to start swimming but won't be until September now as no point joining when I won't be able to use it for 6 Weeks!x

I need to swim but it doesn't give me a buzz - i might try an early morning swim this week

I need to swim but it doesn't give me a buzz - i might try an early morning swim this week

Hope u enjoy it Sweetie. X I agree that Swimming doesn't give the buzz though. X

I'm 9.2 1/4 today (was 9.2 3/4 Saturday) - so don't know whether that's ounces or 1/2 pound but its downwards so happy!!!

Yep you're right, at least it is down. Well done!

I'm having a terrible week, I've not been recording - really hope I've not done too much damage! I'll try record from today - 26pp daily until Friday.

I'm 9.2 1/4 today (was 9.2 3/4 Saturday) - so don't know whether that's ounces or 1/2 pound but its downwards so happy!!!

Downwards is the direction we like! It's like a race to get to the 8s! X

I'm having a terrible week, I've not been recording - really hope I've not done too much damage! I'll try record from today - 26pp daily until Friday.

Tracking is the way forward! Do you need me to come smack your hand to remind you lol. X

I'm doing 5:2 but recording is essential whatever diet I think - its so easy to go a bit over!

Back