Getting into the 8's!

Yay! That's amazing! Well done! :)

Nuts/dried fruit/Eggs/Bigger servings of protein/Fruit juice are all good ways to use up the extra points on maintenance while staying healthy, or to give yourself a break from point counting etc, 'simply filling' is great (you get 90 weeklies!)
ooh thanks for the advice, v good point! I've piggies out the last 2 days but back on it now!

Jaly said:
Yay! That's amazing! Well done! :)

Nuts/dried fruit/Eggs/Bigger servings of protein/Fruit juice are all good ways to use up the extra points on maintenance while staying healthy, or to give yourself a break from point counting etc, 'simply filling' is great (you get 90 weeklies!)

I'm definitely going to have to shift to healthier point choices and more protein to hit my next target!!

Ever tried 'Quark' it's a fat-free soft cheese FULL of protein and can be used in both desserts and savoury dishes. It has a bit of a yoghurt like consistency but can be sweetened with artificial sweetener or mixed with low-fat soft cheese/yoghurt etc, sweetened quark mixed with some hot choc powder (options only has 40cal/1point) and then some cereal/a melted cereal bar/a wee choc treat/yog coated fruit/fruit/nuts etc = delicious, nutritious (okay, maybe not if you add a whole packet of m&ms to it, lol!) and incredibly filling!

hey just rejoining this thread as im aiming to be 8st 5.5lbs by xmas! how r u all getting on???

Really going to get back on this!! I've been staying the same all year after losing about 8lb last year then putting it back on over Christmas! I have been on weightwatchers all year so I dread to think how much weight I would have put on had I not been! I have a lot of social events between now and Christmas but still aiming to get to 8st 7lb by December by having NO choc or take aways...then after Christmas I know I'll be super busy with work and exams (so less going out :( )so hoping to get to the under 8 mark by next Sept for next years hols! Good luck to everyone! :)

India87 well done!!! I know what you mean cheese was the enemy!!

8stoneplease you must be teeny tiny! You're only a little bit shorter than me! I'd love to be in the 8's though :) don't know how realistic that is but i'm going to try! You can do it!

Hi all! I'm not doin well at all... put on 1lb I think my bodys getting too used too used to this diet :/ I have a plan though!! For 3 days every week I'm gonna live on water, fruit and raw veggies.. for the next 3 days ill follow weight watchers. Then the 7th day is weigh day and I'll treat myself to summat yummy... I think it'll trick my body into losing weight.. only posting this to ask if anyone has succeeded with this type of diet and did you lose a lot... are there any risks? Advantages? At the moment I feel a little hungry but that will pass but aside from that I feel really cleansed inside. This is only day 1 will see how I go I need to be in the 8s soon been in the 9s too long :) x

8st 12! It's mainly cause I was sick all week but I don't care, soooo happy! :) 5lb to go to get to Christmas goal!

Well done!! I've gone the opposite way, not happy with myself. But sorted myself a list of fitness classes this week where I should earn 22 activity pp. So even if I eat them at least i've earnt them this week!!

Yay! Fab job! xx

Thanks! :)

Well done!! I've gone the opposite way, not happy with myself. But sorted myself a list of fitness classes this week where I should earn 22 activity pp. So even if I eat them at least i've earnt them this week!!

Thanks! That sounds like a good plan, you will reverse any gain again in no time! It's so good to be exercising as well, I do none at all, so unfit- def need to start!!

you must be :) what you are now is my aim! I think i've relaxed alot the last few weeks since hitting goal, not being bothered if i go over here and there. but im hitting my limit now. I've been doing fitness around 1 hour a week but trying to up it to 3 hours a week now seeing as i want to eat more! but my local sports centre has a really good fitness class offer so i can go to loads without spending too much which is good. no point me joining an actual gym cos i'd be kidding myself :)

Just had a sneaky weigh after a couple days being really good, I'm 9st0 and 3/4! 1lb til I'm in the 8s!!!

Back