Getting into the 8's!

I have done ww - and did ok - for me bread and sugar make me fat and to shift these last stubborn pounds I'm going to have to choose different foods I think - I'll see how I go for another couple of weeks and then maybe try again

If you decide to hop over then give me a shout as I can always help with my books etc :) x

I got into the 9's last night at WW, I'm 9st 13.5lbs but it's my lowest weight in at least ten years. I started at 13 stone in January and my goal weight is 8.5 stone. :)

Well Done Jane! Next Stop 8s :) x

Well done guys! :)

Gonna get back on this thread, it has been a while!! 8st 13.25 so already in 8's just need to stay here and hopefully eventually 7st something!!

I'm back to 9.3, was 9.2 a few weeks ago but went off track - but pleased as I saw 9.6 again briefly! So here I go again! I'm too close to give up, so I've dropped my carbs to help

I'm back to 9.3, was 9.2 a few weeks ago but went off track - but pleased as I saw 9.6 again briefly! So here I go again! I'm too close to give up, so I've dropped my carbs to help

Well Done Sweetie, not long till you see the 8s ;-) x

WI tonight. Fingers crossed I stay in the 9s, I was 9st 13.5lbs last week so it's a close one tbh. :eek:

WI tonight. Fingers crossed I stay in the 9s, I was 9st 13.5lbs last week so it's a close one tbh. :eek:

Fingers Crossed Jane! X

Half pound down, happy with that :)

Cooked dinner for my family and some of my inlaws - roast chicken dinner and Eton mess. I'm veggie so had quorn lamb grills, veg and gravy - managed to not eat the stuffing, potatoes or Yorkshires and just had strawberries for pudding. Also said no to the homemade wine!!!!! ? - soooooo good!

Cooked dinner for my family and some of my inlaws - roast chicken dinner and Eton mess. I'm veggie so had quorn lamb grills, veg and gravy - managed to not eat the stuffing, potatoes or Yorkshires and just had strawberries for pudding. Also said no to the homemade wine!!!!! ? - soooooo good!

OMG you're so good! I'm veggie too :) Thats why I get on so well with PP. x

Having a down day today so fingers crossed that the scales are 9.2 or less tomorrow!

I'm keeping everything crossed for you Sweetie, let us know how u get on. X

Back