Getting into the tens!!

starkissedx said:
10 stone 4 is my ww goal also :) x

How are you getting on so far? (I'm on my iPhone and can't see your stats). I've been ok yesterday and today, but I really struggle at night x

Hi All, can I join you? I'm currently 11 stone 8lb (was 13 stone 3lb) and my WW goal is 10 stone 6lb (whilst my personal goal is 10 stone). How are we all doing? When I last weighed in at WW about 3 weeks ago I was 11 stone 5.5lb so only put on 2.5 pounds over the Xmas period. When I first started WW in Nov 2010 I did really well but I've been messing about for the last six months with the same 7 lbs. The lowest I've been since Nov 2010 is 11 stone 3lb so I really want a kick up the bum and really boost my WW so I'm down to goal shortly!

picklednut said:
Hi All, can I join you? I'm currently 11 stone 8lb (was 13 stone 3lb) and my WW goal is 10 stone 6lb (whilst my personal goal is 10 stone). How are we all doing? When I last weighed in at WW about 3 weeks ago I was 11 stone 5.5lb so only put on 2.5 pounds over the Xmas period. When I first started WW in Nov 2010 I did really well but I've been messing about for the last six months with the same 7 lbs. The lowest I've been since Nov 2010 is 11 stone 3lb so I really want a kick up the bum and really boost my WW so I'm down to goal shortly!

Hi, that was my starting weight too 13-3 My weight a week before Christmas was 11 stone but I've put on lots of weight over Christmas I've started the contraceptive patch and I think that it's played a big part in my mahoosive gain:( I normally WI on a Friday but wimped out today coz I feel a lot bigger. But I'm back on it now and will loose this week and hopefully be in the 10's very soon.

I look forward to following your journey on here, do you have a diary?

Oh and here's a kick up the bum KICK!!!!!!:):):):)

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi, thanks for the kick!! I haven't been for a few weeks and knew I had put on weight but decided I needed to draw a line in the sand and just start again. I can't undo the past and need a starting point. Go on jump in the scales and let us know your starting point - its only a number!

Haven't got a diary on here maybe I should start one? I weigh in on a Friday too but I run my week starting on a Sunday if that makes sense? My main danger time is on an evening when I get bored and start thinking of what I can do to occupy myself and then start thinking of snacking. That's why I've tried to come on here more to occupy myself without eating.

How is everyone else? Xx

Picklednut, I'm the same in the evenings. That's when I snack the most. I could go the whole morning without eating as I'm never hungry when I wake up but in the evening I'm like a bottomless pit. I try to save points for a snack at around 8 or 9, do you do this too? And well done for drawing a line and getting back to it, it does take a bit of courage. :)

On topic, I'm back in the 10s but only juuuuust! 10st 13.75lb LOL! hopefully I can lose a pound next week and be properly IN the 10s ;) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I've started having a small fruit salad for breakfast and a green tea, then around 10ish I'll reach for a banana, or carrot sticks with a spicy salsa dip. So far, no points used :)
Then for lunch I generally have WW soup and a packet of French fries if I'm still hungry. So that takes me to a total of 5pp if the soup is a 3 one.
I also snack on fruit and veg through the day.
This leaves loads of points for dinner and evening snacking - although that really is a habit I need to get out of. Once my stomach has shrank hopefully that'll follow.
If I feel I need something else then babybel light is only 1pp and feels 'naughty' cause it's not fruit or veg.

I've lost 3.75 pounds this week so it seems to be working :)

Xx

Can I join you all, I have always done WW but last year when it changed to PP I changed to SW to give it a shot and enjoyed it and lost 16lbs in 2 months but then spent the rest of the year going up and down not sticking to plan. I decided to come back to WW as I know I need the discipline of portion control. I started last week weighing in at 12.2 but this week lost 3lb so starting here with you guys at 11.13 really want to get down to the 10's and need help being motivated. I have fruit and salad for b'fast and lunch and also tend to keep most points for dinner and snacks!

Course you can join... we're all here to help each other along! What's your goal weight hon? :) x

Course you can join... we're all here to help each other along! What's your goal weight hon? :) x

Thanks! Trying not to get too ahead of myself so for now want to get down to just under 11 stone and then take it from there, otherwise I give up as it seems so far away!:(

Before Xmas I had a good 5 weeks of being securely in the 10's! Sadly WI on Monday showed 7lb gain so now 11st 4. Hope to be back in the 10's by feb! Good luck everyone, we can do it! X

I'm 11.7. Got down to 11st 4.5 before xmas. Want to be in 10's by end of Feb.

anj_i_am said:
I'm 11.7. Got down to 11st 4.5 before xmas. Want to be in 10's by end of Feb.

Me too, I was 11.1 before Christmas now I'm 11.5 proper gutted:( I'd love to be in the 10's by the end of feb too:)

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I was 11.8 before Xmas now 11-13 not at all surprised & I know we can all get it off good luck everyone for next wi

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weighed in at 10st 13.5.. Which is a measly quarter of a pounds off. Dunno what's going on cuz I tracked and pointed everything and stayed well within my weeklies too. Maybe I shouldn't use weeklies at all anymore?

Was 11stone 4.5 before Xmas, sheepishly returned to meetings Tuesday this week and had a +5! :( now 11stone 9.5!!!!! I want at least 2lbs off on Tuesday

Hello!!!!! Just stumbled across this thread and would love to join :) my start weight was 12st 10lbs and I'm currently 11st 10lbs.........my target weight is 11st but I actually would LOVE to be able to say "I'm 10 stone something"!!!!!! So I'm aiming for 10st 13lbs :) Xxxxx

Lost 7lbs tonight and now weigh 11 stone 2.5lbs...lowest weight i have been in about 5 years!! I now want to get into the 10's before valentines day...so i have 3 wi's to lose 3lbs...i need to be 100% on track to get there, to see 10 stone 13.5lbs on the scales would be amazing :D So motivated!

Back