Getting into the tens!!

x Lulu x said:
After my 1lb gain last week i lost 4lb this week which takes me to 10st 10lb hopefully i'll stay there this time :)

Excellent, well done hon xx How much till goal now? :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

The goal i've set is 8 st 9lb so another 29lb to go. However it will probably depend on how i look and feel i'm not too bothered about being a certain weight. I go on holiday in september with my very slim boyfriend so hopefully can loose the rest by then :) x

x Lulu x said:
The goal i've set is 8 st 9lb so another 29lb to go. However it will probably depend on how i look and feel i'm not too bothered about being a certain weight. I go on holiday in september with my very slim boyfriend so hopefully can loose the rest by then :) x

Whoa that's light! I can't imagine ever being that light. I'm aiming for 10st 7lb right now and like yourself I'm gonna see how I feel when I get there. I'll aim for 10 if I'm feeling ambitious. I'm 5ft 6in so 10st mark would be ok for my height I think (I hope). What height are you hon? Can't see stats as I'm on my phone lol!!
My ex from 2 years ago was sooooo slim... Made me feel huge even though I was my smallest ever when I was with him. And he ate loooads... So unfair isn't it haha! X

I'm 5ft 1 so it should be an ok weight for my height. Yeah he eats loads too he really tests my will power i often watch him eat a whole takeaway while i have nothing. He weighs 9 and a half stone and is only a few inches taller than me so i def want to be lighter than him when we go on holiday x

x Lulu x said:
I'm 5ft 1 so it should be an ok weight for my height. Yeah he eats loads too he really tests my will power i often watch him eat a whole takeaway while i have nothing. He weighs 9 and a half stone and is only a few inches taller than me so i def want to be lighter than him when we go on holiday x

He sounds similar to the guy I dated lol! I ended up putting on all the weight about 2yrs into being with him when I started an office job. Eating his size portions became normal, ooops. Way too much takeaways and stuff!! We'll get there... I have 2 weddings this year that I'm bridesmaid at & I want to be slimmer for them! X

Lost 2.5lbs this week so I'm at 11st 0.5lbs now (only done 5 days as changed WI day) I'm so pleased with that and have really enjoyed my first 5 days on WW x

well done :)

Well just back from my holiday which went far too quickly and the damage was a gain of 3lbs. Not bad considering I ate what I wanted when I wanted - cakes, chips and chocs all went down the hatch and it was brilliant! Now back to the grindstone and aiming to get into the 10 bracket in a couple of weeks. :)

Can i join you.....hopefully i wont be stopping long!!

I'm 11-4.5 so desperately wanting to get back into the 10s, weigh tomorrow so fingers crossed i lose :)

Done it today...I'm now in the 10's and hoping I've said goodbye to the 11's for the last time!! :)

Xx

Next time I get to the 10s it butter be the last time cuz I've been there FOUR times. 11st 2 now so not far to go...

Can I join??

I'm 11st 9lbs (start weight - it's my first week!) and my WI is Monday morning - hopefully it won't take too long to get back into the 10s!

Well mission accomplished! Pleased to say my WI this morning saw a 4lb loss which not only gets rid of the holiday gain but also takes me into the 10 STONE BRACKET! Whoop Whoop!

Next goal will just be to continue working my way towards 10 stone dead which will see me into the "normal" BMI bracket.

Good luck to everyone in getting into the tens. You can do it peeps! Going to defect to the Nines Bracket thread now! :)

Well done Sue!! Hopefully see you there soon!

Thanks Alwyn. :) Off to search for thread now.

Well, that's 4.5lbs off in my first week!! So chuffed - only 2.5lbs until my first shiny silver 7 and only 5lbs until I'm in the 10s!!!

:character00116::bliss:

Lost 1.5lbs today which means in now into the 10's at 10'13 pretty happy bunny!! But will be back on this thread in a month after my holiday but for now I've made it yay!!

Well done giles!!

This thread is gone quiet the last couple months :(
I am in the 10s again anyways, I'm 10st 9.5lb. Aiming for 10st 8lb. Then I decided I might aim for 10st 2lb... Hmm...

Back