Getting Married 26 October!

Haha Ellebear! Like you would not beleive! I kinda now want to go and re try my dress on now im down just over a stone. :D

Off to the park with the munchkins as its about 23 here and scortching:D

My dress doesnt arrive until August :( got to wait that long to see it!!! I could always keep visiting the sample gown i guess! haha! xxx

good luck! I hope to be on that great path very soon! :D

I've put a lb on this week :'(
Going to just work extra hard this week and get back on track. My "little friend" has paid a visit too so I dunno if that is contributing to the gain?!
Ah well! Onwards & upwards eh!

Lele

Invites have started being posted now - its all getting very real now!!! eeek!!! :) cant wait - 16 weeks to go!

x

I wasn't too sure when to post ours. Some family members grumbled when we mentioned ours, telling us it was far too early!
I thought the earlier the better then if people cant make it we have loooads of time to invite others?

It def is flying in!!
How have u been EB?

Lele

Hey lady that's my birthday!!!

I am good thanks Lele, hoping all the invites come flooding back in soon so we have some guests for the big day :) hehe!

Hows you? x

I'm good thanks. Had a bit of an odd feeling day yesterday. Bit down & unmotivated. But back on my feet today and hoping to stay this way!
4months exactly today until our big day!! Soooo exciting! <3

I am good thanks Lele, hoping all the invites come flooding back in soon so we have some guests for the big day :) hehe!

Hows you? x

Hey EB, loving the new pic! :D

Did you get your invites out? We still haven't posted ours just yet. Not completely finished the guest list yet hehe
Not long now at all for us!!! :):p

I know time is zooooming by! Most of the invites are out - though not all! and in the meantime i have been and tried on my dress - it fits!!!!

(thank you magic slimming fairies!)

I have got my first fitting on the 3rd Sept - cant wait !!!!

So, got to lose a little more, and then i can relax! :)

also got some wine to taste - hehe! gonna maybe have some tonight!

x

Wooo!bet ur dress is amazing & u look gorgeous in it! :D

my sis has her fitting next weekend for her bridesmaid dress

enjoy the wine tasting!

Wooo!bet ur dress is amazing & u look gorgeous in it! :D

my sis has her fitting next weekend for her bridesmaid dress

enjoy the wine tasting!

is your dress sorted yet?

Have you seen the film bridesmaids? i watched it with my girlies last weekend and its amazing - also forgot to mention i have ordered their dresses too - and little matching jackets! The shoes are already sorted! hehe!

x

is your dress sorted yet?

Have you seen the film bridesmaids? i watched it with my girlies last weekend and its amazing - also forgot to mention i have ordered their dresses too - and little matching jackets! The shoes are already sorted! hehe!

x

Yes! Have had my dress a while now! Fits, just a wee bit 2 go before I'll feel completely comfortable :D
had a bit of a giggle with the underskirt. ;) ordered one and when it arrived I tried it on to see how it looked and thought I'd best see if I can sit with it...smacked me in the face! lets hope itl be fine with the weight of my dress haha!!

i need to get my flowergirls shoes & jackets!

i can just imagine the hoop 'getting you' now.....i am lucky i just lend one from the shop i have bought my dress from - not sure how big a hoop i want yet.....but i will need to decide for my alterations, cos i am quite tall, then add 3 inch irregular choice shoes, and you get the idea.......heheh!

Had my dress made in extra long though - woop! xxx

i can just imagine the hoop 'getting you' now.....i am lucky i just lend one from the shop i have bought my dress from - not sure how big a hoop i want yet.....but i will need to decide for my alterations, cos i am quite tall, then add 3 inch irregular choice shoes, and you get the idea.......heheh!

Had my dress made in extra long though - woop! xxx

Haha needless to say, I did have a wee giggle!
Had another dress fitting on saturday & all is looking faaaab! Really cannot wait to wear it now ;)
Sending invites out this week at some stage too :D
Now just to sort my shoes and veil!

I won a veil on Ebay - a Richards designs one, i would deffo recommend having a look on there!

Shoes - i have Irregular choice ones. Depends on what you are after though - Kurt Geiger have got a sale at the moment, and Next have great occasion shoes! xxx

will have to have a looksie on ebay ;)
shoes wise, I loove my heels but opting for a smaller heel as with being on my feet all day, I'll want the comfort!

Back