Getting Married -- Here to support and be supported!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by missfortissimo, 27 December 2010 Social URL.

1. missfortissimo

missfortissimo addicted to minimins

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Getting rid of starches/sugar/unnecessary fats.
    Hello all,

My name's Molly. I'm getting married in 8 days and am so excited to begin life with my sweet and caring man who doesn't seem to notice when I put on 10 lbs, but compliments me when I lose weight. :)

I have gained a noticable amount of weight this college semester :eek: and am not happy about it, but he has assured me that he thinks and will think I am beautiful. This is comforting but doesn't change how I feel about my weight... so I thought joining a forum such as this one may be a good motivator. I doubt I'll be seriously dieting very soon because I'm getting married and honeymooning next week, but I have lost weight before and know how to lose it again!

Thanks. :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the wedding and pleased you have joined us.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.