Getting married in May 2013?

Hi Eloise. Congratulations on your engagement!! I am getting married on 30th March 2013 and am starting a low fat diet plus xenical prescription weight loss tablets tomorrow morning!! Very nervous as the side effects to the xenical can be a very nasty tummy upset but I'll do whatever it takes to get this weight off for my big day! How much are you hoping to lose before yours? I did the cambridge diet for a week and found that I was really hungry and gave up very quickly. It works wonders for some people though and comes off really quickly!!
xxxxxxx

brien77 said:
Booked venue and church today. Friday 24th may 2013.... Also finished lipotrim today. Lost 31ibs in 10 weeks. Now 9 stone. Doing my refeed this week then will follow weight watchers. Want to lose another 4-7ibs and tone up all over.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

31lb in 10 weeks - no way!!!!

Yes - i was on Lipotrim for 10 weeks. Its a total foos replacement diet. I'm now doing the refeed week and then i will follow the weight watchers programme.
its very hard but the results are worth it :)

deflator12 said:
Hi Eloise. Congratulations on your engagement!! I am getting married on 30th March 2013 and am starting a low fat diet plus xenical prescription weight loss tablets tomorrow morning!! Very nervous as the side effects to the xenical can be a very nasty tummy upset but I'll do whatever it takes to get this weight off for my big day! How much are you hoping to lose before yours? I did the cambridge diet for a week and found that I was really hungry and gave up very quickly. It works wonders for some people though and comes off really quickly!!
xxxxxxx

Thank you!
In an ideal world I would like to lose about 2stone, which shouldn't be too bad with CD but the issue will be keeping it off!!
How much would you like to lose? How are the plans going?
Xx

brien77 said:
Yes - i was on Lipotrim for 10 weeks. Its a total foos replacement diet. I'm now doing the refeed week and then i will follow the weight watchers programme.
its very hard but the results are worth it :)

I've had big losses on Atkins but can't stick it for more than 10 days so well done you!
I'm back at Slimming World now, homemade chips tonight :)

Hi Brides, I'm all booked for 31st May 2013...let the planning begin!!!

skinnybride2013 said:
Hi Brides, I'm all booked for 31st May 2013...let the planning begin!!!

Yay! Congratulations on the booking. Makes it all feel a lot more real and exciting!
Enjoy every moment of planning xx

Hey ladies can I join please? Getting married may 2013. Currently doing sw and have lost 1 stone so far another 2 to go. Not tried any dresses on yet hoping to loose a little before I do.xx

Shelster said:
Hey ladies can I join please? Getting married may 2013. Currently doing sw and have lost 1 stone so far another 2 to go. Not tried any dresses on yet hoping to loose a little before I do.xx

Welcome, another May bride - its very popular. I have booked to try first dresses on exactly 1 year before the wedding :)

skinnybride2013 said:
Welcome, another May bride - its very popular. I have booked to try first dresses on exactly 1 year before the wedding :)

Big congratulations :) I started trying, gave me a good kick up the arse to be honest. Don't want to be this size in a years time. How did I let this happen!!

PinkLadee said:
Big congratulations :) I started trying, gave me a good kick up the arse to be honest. Don't want to be this size in a years time. How did I let this happen!!

I did the same. Found the dress I loved and been paying it off ready to give measurements in August!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can't wait to try dresses on - I have a style in mind but not sure if I will suit it. allot of people say they always get a dress they never imagined they would pick.!

Shelster said:
I can't wait to try dresses on - I have a style in mind but not sure if I will suit it. allot of people say they always get a dress they never imagined they would pick.!

I had a style but it didn't look right. The dress I have bought is a dress that the lady picked and I wasn't overly keen haha!

butterflymad said:
I had a style but it didn't look right. The dress I have bought is a dress that the lady picked and I wasn't overly keen haha!

Lol - the dresses on the hangers don't look nice you really need to try them on.I have a feeling I will be trying allot on, not very good at making up my mind with anything!

Shelster said:
Lol - the dresses on the hangers don't look nice you really need to try them on.I have a feeling I will be trying allot on, not very good at making up my mind with anything!

Yea it did. I cried haha. Then my mum cried!

I think that was the second shop and about the 15th. But my last dress. Was open minded when trying them all on.

You will have a fab time.

How's everyone's planning going? What have you booked/bought already?

Hi Skinny Bride,

I've booked church, priest, venue, band, dj, photographer, make-up, florist, church singer and invitations.
Need to book: video, hair, cars, musician to play with singer, cake and suit hire.
I've bought: flower girl dresses, bridesmaid bracelets and my shoes.
Need to buy: My dress - pretty sure it'll be the one in my avatar but want to look around cause I love shopping. Bridesmaid dresses, shoes for bridal party and lots of other stuff.

It's tough going isn't it!! I'm also trying to go to the gym and lose my spare typre - the pressure! :)

What have you organised?

skinnybride2013 said:
How's everyone's planning going? What have you booked/bought already?

Hello!

I have more or less sorted everything. Just the suits and to pay things off. I am making bridesmaids jewellery as their present! How is the diet going and the planning?

Xx

Back