Getting married in May 2013?

Exactly one year today is my wedding day!!!! excited :)

I am well behind you lot, only venues booked (So ceremony, celebrant, food) but we do have 13 months. Photographers next on the list then dress shopping :)

skinnybride2013 said:
I am well behind you lot, only venues booked (So ceremony, celebrant, food) but we do have 13 months. Photographers next on the list then dress shopping :)

I am quite organised (sad) but we gave our notice of marriage on the 11th so it does feel real and my wedding dress is near paid off in full ready to give my measurements in August. Just to shift another stone and a half!

Have you decided on the little details like theme etc?

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My wedding is 1 yr away tomorrow :). I have church, church singer, reception, band, Dj, photographer and mens suits hired. Still have loads to do. Gonna start dress hunting in July. Want cobalt blue or sapphire as bridesmaid dresses. Butterfly theme. The blue silver and ivory as my colours. Love looking online at all wedding stuff. See lots of nice things esp some lovely invitations but need to find cheaper versions. Im useless so wont make them myself!

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

butterflymad said:
I am quite organised (sad) but we gave our notice of marriage on the 11th so it does feel real and my wedding dress is near paid off in full ready to give my measurements in August. Just to shift another stone and a half!

Have you decided on the little details like theme etc?

Xx

Have decided on champagne coloured bridesmaid dressed and lots of ivory/cream/white for flowers, we are sort of edging towards a birdcage thing..but not 100% yet.

skinnybride2013 said:
Have decided on champagne coloured bridesmaid dressed and lots of ivory/cream/white for flowers, we are sort of edging towards a birdcage thing..but not 100% yet.

I like the birdcages a friend of mine had them as centre pieces looked really nice! X

brien77 said:
My wedding is 1 yr away tomorrow :). I have church, church singer, reception, band, Dj, photographer and mens suits hired. Still have loads to do. Gonna start dress hunting in July. Want cobalt blue or sapphire as bridesmaid dresses. Butterfly theme. The blue silver and ivory as my colours. Love looking online at all wedding stuff. See lots of nice things esp some lovely invitations but need to find cheaper versions. Im useless so wont make them myself!

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Oooo I am having a butterfly theme too but Cadbury purple and ivory :)
X

Heyy

I'm also getting married in may! :) have hardly anything planned not even wrote a budget! :O where do I start? lol

xxx

Got my first wedding dress shopping on Saturday!! Excited but nervous

Shelster said:
Got my first wedding dress shopping on Saturday!! Excited but nervous

That's very exciting!!! Good luck

Wedding dress now purchased, much easier than I thought it was going to be.xx

Shelster said:
Wedding dress now purchased, much easier than I thought it was going to be.xx

In your first shop? That was lucky, I'm going Saturday week :)

It's was in the 2nd shop! I had 3 different appointments booked so had to cancel the 3rd appointment. I know people say that when you put on the dress you know it's the one and I always thought that won't happen to me but it did!

Shelster said:
It's was in the 2nd shop! I had 3 different appointments booked so had to cancel the 3rd appointment. I know people say that when you put on the dress you know it's the one and I always thought that won't happen to me but it did!

I have the same planned, three shops next sat ooo I hope that happens for me too!

Fingers crossed !:)

skinnybride2013 said:
I have the same planned, three shops next sat ooo I hope that happens for me too!

How did you get on with your dress shopping?

Shelster said:
How did you get on with your dress shopping?

It's sat coming the 30th, think I wrote next sat (confusing) so excited!!!

Good luck.:)

I'm still not decided on my dress :-( as long as I have it ordered by August I'll be happy.

How's everyone else getting on?

Back