Getting married in May 2013?

It wasn't as big as they said is it? The only thing I found was the wedding party shop and I'm going to make my own wishing tree for less than the £50 they were charging. Oh also the people that make your wedding video in to a music video? I loved that but £1000 is a bit steep for a videographer, my photographer is £1200 so can't afford £2000 on just those two things.

I didn't get to see everything as trying on dresses took all day! I like the Helen - e make up. It's amazing so I bought some.

I loved the catwalk, the little kids had me in tears, how cute!

It wasn't as big as they said is it? The only thing I found was the wedding party shop and I'm going to make my own wishing tree for less than the £50 they were charging. Oh also the people that make your wedding video in to a music video? I loved that but £1000 is a bit steep for a videographer, my photographer is £1200 so can't afford £2000 on just those two things.

I didn't get to see everything as trying on dresses took all day! I like the Helen - e make up. It's amazing so I bought some.

I loved the catwalk, the little kids had me in tears, how cute!

I got some of the make up too, Bargain. We saw the catwalk a few times as Miles was really taken with watching it. So much wedding stuff is RIDICULOUSLY overcharged. I really like the idea of a photo booth and depending on finances that might be something to look at. I was really disappointed in the cakes that were there... not that I would be buying but felt sad for any brides who were shown that for choice.

Yeah I hope people didn't go hoping to book the whole wedding as that would be disapointing. I bought perfect wedding magazine today - lots of competitions and money off from people who were at the show! X

Yeah I hope people didn't go hoping to book the whole wedding as that would be disapointing. I bought perfect wedding magazine today - lots of competitions and money off from people who were at the show! X

Will have a nosy for that later

I bought you and your wedding yesterday, £4.99 sounds a lot of a mag but it's got soooo much in it. Love looking through them over and over

I love the magazines, my fiance saw the venue this week and he loves it so now got to pick the perfect date and book it!! X

Massive congratulations, how did he ask you? Tell us all about it!! Proposals are all so exciting!! Xxx

brien77 said:
Hi, I just got engaged this weekend and plan to have my wedding in May 2013 so can i join you :)

Of course welcome :)

3stonetosexy said:
Massive congratulations, how did he ask you? Tell us all about it!! Proposals are all so exciting!! Xxx

Hi, we had talked about getting married as im bridesmaid for my best friend in Nov 2012. Then got home from work good friday. Was just sitting at the kitchen table looking at the paper when he called my name. When i looked up he was standing there [shaking] and i couldnt believe it. He had a box in his hand. Got down on one knee and popped the question. Im so happy i could burst lol!!! He had a cheap token ring in the box so we went and bought the proper one on sat. It needs to be resized as my finger is only a size i. I collect it 2moro or wed :) i cannot wait xxx how did your fella ask?

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Awww that's amazing, bless him!! How long have you been together?

My man and I always planned to visit his friends in the middle east so we went to Dubai for 5 days, he teased me by taking me to tiffanys and I thought oh wow he's going to buy me a ring, he didn't - we left with a gorgeous silver bracelet!!

However after Dubai we flew on to the Maldives and we were drinking cocktails out of pineapples and getting a bit tipsy, he went to go and get my birthday card, and when I opened my eyes to open my card it was a beautiful platinum band and diamond looking at me! Gorgeous xxx

Hi everyone, I was wondering if I could join you too?

My wedding is booked for May 2013, I have been on minimins for a little while and never seen this section!

31st for me so only just May really, ha ha.

Booked it about 6 months ago, I can't believe 6 months has gone by already! Once it gets to the year mark I think I'm going to be really freaked out!

Haha I booked mine last may. So I have more or less got everything sorted as spend most of my time studying for exams twice a year and working haha.

Have you got much to plan? What diet are you doing x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm exactly the same, have exams twice a year which puts my life on hold for a month or two, lol. I'm currently in the exam hell right now so come May I'm going to pull my finger out properly, only booked the photographer so far! Your so good having done so much!

I'm currently doing the Cambridge diet, I've lost about 1st 11lbs and would ideally like to lose another 1 st 3lbs to make it 3 stone exactly but we'll see.

How about you? What diet are you doing? Hows it going?

I am currently doing slimming world and have lost a stone. What is the Cambridge diet? Is it hard to do? I need something more convenient than having to cook everything from scratch as no time with studying and revising in the evenings haha.

Yea lucky with our photographer we won him in a competition so has saved us like £1300!! I only really need to sort suits out and invites. Also giving notice this may as not getting married in a church.

Xx

Booked venue and church today. Friday 24th may 2013.... Also finished lipotrim today. Lost 31ibs in 10 weeks. Now 9 stone. Doing my refeed this week then will follow weight watchers. Want to lose another 4-7ibs and tone up all over.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

It's exciting once is is all booked isn't it? I have now decided to try weight watchers to lose the weight as I will be in more control.

May seems a popular month to get married

Hi everybody!
I'm new to here and it's nice to see so many people all loved up and planning their big days :)

I get married on 22nd June 2013, and am planning on starting the Cambridge Diet after my uni deadlines (not long now!).

Just keep picturing yourselves in your gorgeous dress on the day, looking stunning and slim! Best of luck to you all.

Eloise xxx

Back