Getting My A**e into Gear!!!

Lisa D

OK, so I started the diet a couple of weeks ago but at the end of the first week I fell off the wagon and haven't been able to get back on it, so today is a new day. My CDC went away last week and is back on Tuesday so need to get a decent loss for then.

I have decided to keep this diary and just come on here and rant or talk rubbish when i'm bored or feel like eating, think this may help.

So here goes again.....

Well it's 4.50pm and i've managed to stick to it so far, had a choc orange shake for brekkie and a veg soup for lunch, so far had 3 pints of water, planning on another soup for dinner.

I'm really fancying something naughty to eat so going to tidy the kids toys up, have a hoover round and try and stay busy till OH gets in.

good luck and stay strong

go have a bath after they go to bed and read a book,or even better get some colouring books and have a doodle lol,i did last night n time flew by! ;)

Just had a porridge for brekkie this morning and a pint of water.

Cleaned the kitchen to waste some time, then I might clean the hamster out in a mo, waste a bit more time, then possibly clean the bathroom again, waste some more time, then hopefully it'll be time for me to sit down and have a shake. God my house is going to be the cleanist it's ever been at this rate, all i'm doing is cleaning to take my mind of food!

So far so good, try and keep it up. :D

It might be worth working out some other activites to keep you busy, so that when all the cleaning is done, you have something to fall back on.

I used to munch while watching movies, which is a habit I have to change. As long as I keep my hands busy, things are much easier.

God my house is going to be the cleanist it's ever been at this rate, all i'm doing is cleaning to take my mind of food!

I was doing this last weekend, gutted my spare rooms and chucked loads of junk :rolleyes:

Just wanted to say think of all that exercise :D x

Back