Getting my act together.

Food sounds gorgeous. How do you do your mushrooms? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I dry fry mushrooms slowly add garlic clove crushed when they are cooked I add 4pp worth of weight watchers cream and crumble in a oxo vegetable stock cube, let the cream thicken. It's super tasty. I love it with steak as it feels like a super naughty sauce. X
Tonight I am staying over his house!!! He treated us to a Chinese, I had king prawns with ginger and garlic and the smallest amount of noodles. Not sure of the pro points.
Mind I am also indulging in some wine, love I can eat and drink and still have a weight loss.
Tomorrow we are going for a long walk so hoping to burn a few calories off!
I think I really like this guy! X

Is it the first sleep over? Tell me if I'm being nosey lol I don't think the prawns and some noodles will be too bad. Walking sounds like a fair deal for some wine. The mushrooms sound simple but so tasty I'll have to give them a go next time I do steak xx

Yep it was the first sleep over. It all went rather well, I was so so nervous. It seems we have spent lots if time together and it feels right.
I am working nights tomorrow for the next 3, I always seem to be 100% during nights.

Food for today
Breakfast
Shredded wheat 5pp
Milk 3pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch
Tin of tuna 3pp
Mayo 2pp
Shredded lettuce 0pp
Peppers 0pp
Cherry tomatoes 0pp
Cucumber 0pp
Spring onions 0pp
Sweet corn 0pp

Dinner
Tonight I am making stuffed mushrooms 5pp
With a wild mushroom risotto 10pp
And a mango sorbet 3pp
White wine 18pp

Total 49pp I have 2pp if i fancy a snack and a bowl full of fruit x

I'm glad it's going so well :) your food today looks tasty as always xx

Lost another 2lb yesterday, that takes me to 11 lb lost so far.
Working my last night shift today, then off to Belgium on Friday. Have no idea how I will resist the chocolates and wine!!!! But will try to have in moderation only. X

Well done Bea! I've been to Belgium and really enjoyed. You've done brilliantly in the face of other temptations so far so I doubt the chocs and wine will undo your hard work xx

Have a fantastic time in Belgium Bea! xx

Hi Bea just checking in to see how you are? How was Belgium? xx

It's time to get back into weight loss!!! I have truly fallen off the wagon (was only on it for 3 weeks the shame) I got caught up in going on dates and eating out. Well Christmas Day my boyfriend of only 6 months (3 of those he has worked away) proposed!!!! I know it sounds crazy and insane but I feel I have met my soul mate and I said yes without thinking!!! He is going back to work the start of Jan then moving in with me in February!!! So now it's time to get back on that wagon and stay there! I weighed this morning and I am 24st 8lbs!!!! Devastated but was to be expected. I was going to do the entire weight until the new year but I am working the next 3 nights so I may as well start tomorrow. I need to give this my all,i turn 40 this year and I will not get married in a tent I refuse! So back on weigh watchers I go. I am allowed 53 points daily so it's doable, jut need to focus. Hope everyone is having an enjoyable Christmas x

Hi Bea, hope you don't mind me popping in a subbing! Congrats on the engagement! I'm a similar weight to you, 24 st 13 and so would love to journey with you! x

Oh Bea that's amazing news! Really happy for you and we can be dress buddies because one of the reasons I'm losing weight is my wedding and needing to get into my very pretty dress!

You'll get there honey I'm starting from Thursday so I'll be back posting again. Exciting times ahead for you! Xx

Hey both i love the fact there is so much support if you need it!!!
I have also decided on leaving it until Monday, I am working tonight and tomorrow then have a week off. I was just informed we are going away to celebrate just us to to a cottage by the sea!!!
He goes back to work a week Thursday so have 4 weeks from then to concentrate fully.
I don't think I have done to bad over Christmas to be honest, think most of my weight gain will be down to alcohol, been sipping baileys, even though I am not that fussed, just because it's Christmas!!! Madness x

I've eaten my weight in dry roasted peanuts even though the rest of the year I haven't eaten a single one! It's crazy but it's what we do this time of year isn't it?

Have a fab weekend away, enjoy your celebrations! x

Hi there, here to subscribe. Good luck with your restart.

I have had a great weekend, just us 2 and the dog, we did talk weddings and have both decided very very small with just close family prob abroad, he knows I want to lose weight and has agreed to encourage and support me fully, starting with a smart app thing you pop on your wrist, have no idea what it does as yet but I will!!! and a brand spanking new pair of trainers, god knows what I will use them for but the thought was there.
I had a massive wobble on Thursday, before we left to go to the cottage we met his best friend and his wife for a mean and drinks, when I was coming back from the toilet I heard her taking the piss out of Jon for being a chubby chaser, it floored me I was mortified. her husband spotted me and he could see by my face I had heard. the only positive is I could hear Jon well and truly putting her in her pace. I was gutted, I have taken flack over the years due to my size, but to hear my partner getting hassle was not nice. I did not have the courage to confront her, so sat there as if nothing happened, but I was very quiet. we left not so long after as the atmosphere was awkward.
Jon and myself talked about what happened, he was more upset I had heard, he reassured me and made me accept she has the problem not us. I have had a sorry text from his friends wife, said she was joking and she had had to much to drink, Jon informs me she is not liked within the group anyway. Sadly its still there it keeps running around in my head, I need to take this emotion and use it for a positive.
so tomorrow I start, have breakfast sorted, and we are going to do a big healthy shop. Jon has said we should go get some healthy cooking cookbooks, as he likes to cook but only knows a few extremely high in points recipes. looking forward to a new chapter and for being on plan longer than 3 weeks!!!!

Back