Getting My Mojo Back!

Good luck with avoiding the pizza try to imagine it is a cup of oil and fat that you would be eating, I love you challenges you can do that, your food looks great. Have a fabulous day you can easily get that weight off before your hols. WILL POWER

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay well done you

Haha thanks everyone :) really enjoyed my vanilla shake this morning but my chocolate one was a bit horrid :( need to find things to mix it with rather than plain milk.
Chilli for tea then am going for a quick look round the shops. Hope everyone's having a good day :) x

Plan for tomorrow:
Vanilla shake for breakfast maybe with blueberries
Chocolate shake with choc soya milk this time, hopefully it tastes better!
Snacks - apple and almonds, yoghurt and rice cakes

Going to the bf's for tea, he is very good and always cooks something yummy and healthy - I'm a lucky girl! :)

Just weighed in and am down 2.4 pounds since yesterday! I know it's all water etc but it's still a good feeling :)

Sounds good jade but not sure I could trust myself with a jar of it hanging around! I'll give it a go though :)

Today's been good, had my vanilla shake with maple syrup then Choc shake. Went to the bfs for tea and we got a takeaway! But I got chicken bhuna which didn't seem too bad, and had it with a little bit of rice. Told him about my diet plan too and he was supportive and told me to do whatever I liked :) how lovely! Now that I've told him I feel I can stick to it more. I might just have one shake a day on the days I'm up there (1 or 2 days a week) but will see how it goes.

Sounds silly but I feel thinner already, think it's cos I know I'm doing something about it :)

Well done phoenixxx good that he is supporting you. Baby steps lead to big results keep up the great work

Hi guys :) thanks for your support it really helps me get through the day :)

Today has been good - inspired by the American recipes online for shakes I mixed a bit of no added sugar butterscotch angel delight in my vanilla shake this morning and omg it was lush!

Had chilli with salad for tea, need to stock up on more food for the rest of the week.

Weighed in at 10 stone 5.2 this morning so 3.8 pounds down in 2 days ain't half bad!

Meeting the bfs mum on Saturday for the first time so am off shopping tonight for a dress and some hair dye etc so I can pamper and feel good about myself, a bit nervous about it ha!

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Down to 10 stone 4.2 now so nearly 5 pounds lost! My aim is to keep it off til Tuesday as am out for the meal/drinks tonight. Should burn a lot off today though frantically looking for an outfit in town as still have not found anything! On the plus side I had to ask for a size 10 in topshop as the 12 was too big...the 10 was too small too but oh well it's progress!

Choc shake for brekkie and will have vanilla/butterscotch when I get back from shopping.

Have a fab weekend, I'll report back on Monday :)

Enjoy

Weekend went well including meet the parents! Think I got the thumbs up :)

Had Sunday off and drank loads on Saturday night but I didn't do too badly. Cravings for naughty stuff pretty much gone which is amazing. Weighed this morning at 10 stone 4.8 which is great considering. Hope the wine doesn't catch up with me!

Got a party to go to in 6 weeks and would like to be near to goal by then, is 10 pounds doable I wonder?? Want to look and feel my best and there will be lots of photos ha ha. Also less than 12 weeks til my holiday! Eek...

Yes it is doable but you would have to be strict. Glad you got the thumbs up from the parents, have a lovely day

Today I've struggled to get through at work - was v tempted by the charity cake box but I resisted temptation :) my Choc shake wasn't great either, think I will get tropical flavour and some snack bars soon.

Had some tinned apples warmed up with cinnamon for pud tonight and just cooked up some spicy chicken mini fillets for snacks.

Week one I lost 4.6 pounds which I'm pleased with considering the copious wine I had on Saturday. Aim for this week is to lose 3.4 pounds so I have to be good!

Well done resisting the cake box.

Back