Getting out of the 13s and into the 12s

Well done, let's hope we both can get out of here next weigh in!

I registered a 2lbs loss, so 13st 1lb.

Not feeling too hopeful I'll be out of here tomorrow! :confused:

13st exactly, so next week it is! :p

Wow! Well done you xx

But it's nice to know it's coming!!! 12.10- eyes down for 11!

Started us a new thread! Though I think you'll race through it, you're doing amazing xx

Hey all,

I know this thread is probably old and no one uses it but I got into the 13's at my last WI so thought I would try to get it started again!

Hopefully someone will join me soon.

I'm really hoping to be into the 12's by 01.03.19 but that might be impossible cos I do tend to have quite slow losses but a girl can dream can't she!

Dxxx

Hey,

So jumped on the scales today and still 13st 11lbs.

It's that dreaded TOM so probably gonna stay the same this week I would imagine.

I'm having food week this week, probably gonna need that extra product to get me through, always starving and feel weak sometimes during TOM.

Instead of having food I am just going to have an additional product.

Had a look through my previous posts on here from years ago and when I first started a diary I was 12st 2lbs - I actually thought I was fat then!

Honestly when (not if) I get to goal weight I am never going to allow myself to get this out of control again - EVER!

Dxxx

Hi, do you mind if I gatecrash? I’m starting today. I’m 16st 2 ish .... need to go to my daughters to find out actual weight as I don’t own scales as I get obsessive about them!
I need to lose 6 stone but can’t think that far ahead so going to concentrate on mini goals. Looking forward to losing my first stone. Have booked a holiday for start of June - would love to have lost 3 stone by then. Have a great day - hope to get to know you both as we go on the journey x

Back