Getting quiet...

I'm here joining today ;) I'm doing the SF Choco shakes. Those are my favorite. I am here hoping to lose 15 to 20bs.... Any advice? I would love to hear from you all.

I'm here joining today ;) I'm doing the SF Choco shakes. Those are my favorite. I am here hoping to lose 15 to 20bs.... Any advice? I would love to hear from you all.
Hiya, welcome. Chocolate shakes are my favourite too, not the bottled ones though, I prefer the powder. The only advice I can think of is follow the plan and it will work, oh and a glass of water every hour, that helps ;) x

Hiya, welcome. Chocolate shakes are my favourite too, not the bottled ones though, I prefer the powder. The only advice I can think of is follow the plan and it will work, oh and a glass of water every hour, that helps ;) x

Thanks and I definitely agree. The powder is the best some reason the bottled one tastes too preserved or something. I unfortunately only had 1 shake yesterday and had a heavier dinner and small lunch. I didn't feel well and it was hard to keep up with the diet. I just gave in :( I'm back today, just made my shake and have my coffee also. I'm hoping to stick to it today. I was trying to do the shakes for breakfast and lunch on Day 1 and yesterday Day 2 I attempted to do a breakfast shake and then dinner shake but that failed horribly!!!

But i'm back today and trying to stick with it. :)

I've tried mixing it up and having my meal for breakfast and shakes the rest of the day etc, it's never worked for me either. I get very bored in the evening (i don't watch soaps or anything, and what I do watch the new seasons don't start until the end of September) so I find that's when I struggle with food the most. What I've found working for me the past couple of days is a huge mug of tea or coffee but before I allow myself to drink that I drink 500ml of water.

Well done getting back on it, remember you've not failed until you give up x

I've tried mixing it up and having my meal for breakfast and shakes the rest of the day etc, it's never worked for me either. I get very bored in the evening (i don't watch soaps or anything, and what I do watch the new seasons don't start until the end of September) so I find that's when I struggle with food the most. What I've found working for me the past couple of days is a huge mug of tea or coffee but before I allow myself to drink that I drink 500ml of water.

Well done getting back on it, remember you've not failed until you give up x

Thank you! Today so far so good and i'm planning for when i'm home already so I have my shake all ready to go :)

Back