Getting Ready!

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hi All

Ive been reading through all you diarys as I start my refeed monday and am trying to write down a 10 day menu before I go on hols, still want to loose weight so want to do it right :) Have to say im nervous but excited, so if you have any tips please share! Emma x

I know how you feel, its weird, you want to eat but you dont want to eat!!!!!!! enjoy all you food, Iam sure you'll love it x

Hi Em, you will be fine chick, welcome to the refeed and my only tip is to follow the refeed exactly as it says and enjoy. Once your two weeks refeed is up you can start to experiment a little and find out what works for you and what doesnt, but I am sure I read on the lipo board you are going to join WW. Good luck hun and dont be afraid to ask any questions, it can be a little scary to start with.

Hello! I know exactly how you feel. I am starting my refeed on Wednesday before my holiday. Only doing one weeks refeed though and then taking maintenence products on hols for breakfast and lunch and then a healthy meal (prob chicken or fish) in the night. Its really exciting though isn't it! I cant imagine eating now after all this time! Good luck xx

Back