getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Wow, look at you down another 4lb since my last post and a 20lb loss already, nearly 1/4 of your target already:) are you buying yourself a treat for reaching your 1/4?
Brilliant about Kaelan's weight, you must be over the moon at how well he's doing and what a marvellous husband to be doing SW friendly meals for you.
Have you considered using a breast pump so your husband can do one of the night feeds for you so you can get a bit of rest or is it too early days for that? X

Hi Jenny,
You r doing great and im sure you will get that 1.5lb to be in the next bracket. Im the same need 2lb next week for my 1 1/2 st award snd to get in the 15s bracket but i have noticed a trend with my weight loss, i work shifts so 1 week i go to early meeting and following week i go to afternoon meeting and i always use to think i would weigh heavier at the afternoon but the last 4 weeks ive lost more at my afternoon than morning meeting and next week is morning meeting so im going to do a few sp days to make sure i get that 2lb.

Wow, look at you down another 4lb since my last post and a 20lb loss already, nearly 1/4 of your target already:) are you buying yourself a treat for reaching your 1/4?
Brilliant about Kaelan's weight, you must be over the moon at how well he's doing and what a marvellous husband to be doing SW friendly meals for you.
Have you considered using a breast pump so your husband can do one of the night feeds for you so you can get a bit of rest or is it too early days for that? X

Hi Tibbs,

I hadn't thought of a treat for getting to 1/4 but its a very good idea :) not sure what though, going to have a think.

yes I'm so pleased that Kaelan is doing so well, he really is the most content baby ever, its so nice.

I considered getting a breast pump but hated it last time, I remember pumping for half an hour and getting a tiny amount, then getting stressed that I wasn't making enough milk etc, I might consider it in a couple of months if Kaelan isn't sleeping more by then. I cant really complain as he wakes for milk and falls asleep 10/15 later whilst feeding so there's not loads of times awake, I think its just the broken sleep that leaves me tired.

x x

Hi Jenny,
You r doing great and im sure you will get that 1.5lb to be in the next bracket. Im the same need 2lb next week for my 1 1/2 st award snd to get in the 15s bracket but i have noticed a trend with my weight loss, i work shifts so 1 week i go to early meeting and following week i go to afternoon meeting and i always use to think i would weigh heavier at the afternoon but the last 4 weeks ive lost more at my afternoon than morning meeting and next week is morning meeting so im going to do a few sp days to make sure i get that 2lb.

Hi Melissa,

we have similar start, current and goals weights :) best of luck getting that 2lbs off at next weigh in, it always feels so good getting down into the next stone bracket.
I thought getting weighed in the morning was best too, sounds like you need to go to the afternoon group whenever you can with work commitments :)

I've never done an sp day, don't think they are recommended when pregnant so consultant never explained them to me. I'll have to check if I can do them now breastfeeding as heard they are good for boosting losses.

x x

Hi,

weighed again today and feel so pleased that I'm back in the 15s, I was in the 15s when I got pregnant. another 2lb loss from yesterday, this is a little crazy, 6lbs over 3 days takes me to 22lbs lost and 78lbs to go. seeing the 15s has made me really happy :) I know that this rate of loss will stop any time soon and I'm fine with that, but its nice while its here.

Kaelan is a week old today :) his cord was looking a little sore yesterday so we took him to the drs. going over the speed bump really hurt my scar, when we got there it was raining so I walked quickly into the drs, big mistake :( my c-section wound was so painful I could hardly carry on walking. its still painful today which is really frustrating as my recovery was going so well. I'm going to take it as easy as I can now.

x x

Wow thats brilliant jenny. We can do this. 2 years ago i was 13.7 with cambridge diet but its just not sustainable it doesnt teach you how to cook healthily for some it works but not me lol.
Im loving slimming world yesterday at group my consultant asked how id lost 3lb and i honestly said i dont know i was eating heavy carbs most days and she said "but thats free food" i struggle getting my head around it as most diets carbs are the evil weight gainer lol xx

Wow thats brilliant jenny. We can do this. 2 years ago i was 13.7 with cambridge diet but its just not sustainable it doesnt teach you how to cook healthily for some it works but not me lol.
Im loving slimming world yesterday at group my consultant asked how id lost 3lb and i honestly said i dont know i was eating heavy carbs most days and she said "but thats free food" i struggle getting my head around it as most diets carbs are the evil weight gainer lol xx

thank you

I love slimming world too, I wish I'd tried it years ago. I got down to 10st 12lbs with lipotrim and slim and save a few years, they are pretty much the same as Cambridge I think. as soon as I started refeeding, a stone went on in about a week and the rest soon followed. sw seems the most sustainable way of losing/maintaining weight.

have you set a goal date? I'd love to be at goal by my birthday sept 29th.

x x

I havnt. But my summer hols are 1st week of july so would live to be at or near to target maby im being optimistic lol. I changed my target 2 11st as dont want to look gaunt but will see how i feel when i get there xx

I havnt. But my summer hols are 1st week of july so would live to be at or near to target maby im being optimistic lol. I changed my target 2 11st as dont want to look gaunt but will see how i feel when i get there xx

its difficult to judge how you will feel at a certain weight. I know when I got in the 12s before I felt really good, in the 9s I look way too thin. I've set my goal at 10st 5lbs as it will mean I've lost 100lbs but I might change it when I'm closer. x x

its difficult to judge how you will feel at a certain weight. I know when I got in the 12s before I felt really good, in the 9s I look way too thin. I've set my goal at 10st 5lbs as it will mean I've lost 100lbs but I might change it when I'm closer. x x

I know i havnt been below the 13s since my teens so i might not be able to pull it off, but i am looking forward to thinking i look to skinny lol xx

I know i havnt been below the 13s since my teens so i might not be able to pull it off, but i am looking forward to thinking i look to skinny lol xx

haha, when I was in the 9s I still thought I looked fat, people kept telling me I looked too thin, wasn't until I saw pictures that I agreed.

x x

I've had a really nice day today. I know I've moaned about my husbands lack of support in the past, he didn't want me to do sw when I was pregnant and made it difficult for me. well now he's being great. he's cooking for me every night, all sw friendly meals. he still offers me chocolate etc but not like before. its so much easier with him supporting me, I don't even feel like I'm dieting :)

I'm off to bed now. goodnight x x

Ooo Jenny, hope you're not still in pain. Are you still putting £10 away for every lb you lose? This week has cost you a fortune:D you've done amazing.
Hope you're taking it easy after hurting yourself X

Later: Brilliant that your husband is supporting your SW journey, makes a big difference.
Night night X

Hi Jenny, it's good to see you back. Sounds like everything is going well. Glad your hubby is being supportive of your SW journey now.

Hi jenny,
Its fab that youre hubby is now supporting you, in the past my partner has always eaten normal when ive tried to diet which was so difficult especially when she would turn round and say she was hungry and ask if i wanted a takeaway and i always caved as my willpower is crap, but this time she is doing it with me, not the classes but she is eating what i cook and in the process she has also lost a stone, its so much easier xx

Ooo Jenny, hope you're not still in pain. Are you still putting £10 away for every lb you lose? This week has cost you a fortune:D you've done amazing.
Hope you're taking it easy after hurting yourself X

Later: Brilliant that your husband is supporting your SW journey, makes a big difference.
Night night X

Hi Tibbs,

pain is back to normal now thanks. I'm going to take it easy for a couple of weeks and hopefully be fine then.

yes I'm still saving £10 per lb lost, luckily I already had £200 in the weight loss envelope so only had to add £20 so far :)

x x

Hi Jenny, it's good to see you back. Sounds like everything is going well. Glad your hubby is being supportive of your SW journey now.

Hi Wheekers, good to hear from you. how are you getting on?

I'm so glad he's supporting me, makes it so much easier :)

x x

Hi jenny,
Its fab that youre hubby is now supporting you, in the past my partner has always eaten normal when ive tried to diet which was so difficult especially when she would turn round and say she was hungry and ask if i wanted a takeaway and i always caved as my willpower is crap, but this time she is doing it with me, not the classes but she is eating what i cook and in the process she has also lost a stone, its so much easier xx

Hi Melissa,

your partner sounds similar to my hubby, he'd always get my favourite takeaway or come home with my favourite chocolate or ice cream etc. really glad your partner is doing it with you and well done to her for losing a stone :) my husband wants to gain weight so eats all the stuff I love lol, be so much easier if he was doing sw too.

x x

Back