getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

I dont know how to link, will try work it out, yeah think its restricting myself some treats so i binge, thanks for helping its very nice of you. Hope i get the weight off first weigh in sat this week 😬 xxx

Anytime 😀 best of luck for Saturday x x

Day 3 of being back on plan and I’m feeling great. Scales are down 1.5lbs since tues, I’m not trying to lose weight but obviously first week back on plan I expected a loss. I’m having around 20 syns a day and more healthy extras.

x x
Well done, hey keeps u and baby healthy, also stops the extra weight when baby gets here xx

Well done, hey keeps u and baby healthy, also stops the extra weight when baby gets here xx

Thanks. Yeah I really didn’t want to end up stones overweight again. I know most women use pregnancy as an excuse to eat more,I’ve done it 4 times and really didn’t want to do it again. Fingers crossed I can stick to it. I’ve never got to 4 months without gaining at least a stone x x

Hi,

4.50am and I can’t sleep, I fell asleep early so my body probably thinks I’ve had enough sleep now lol.

Im going to try and post everyday again as it really helps me stay on track and be the healthiest me I can be.
Almost the start of day 4, wish I’d not fallen off track from the beginning of my pregnancy, slightly frustrated that I went back to my old eating habits, I’m lucky I didn’t gain loads.

Kaelan’s 2nd birthday on Saturday, I can’t believe he’s almost 2. The years fly by. That means it’s almost the anniversary of when I started this diary as he was a few days old when I started it. First time I’ve kept a diary for so long lol.

Just planned food for tomorrow, breakfast will be 2 ryvita with 3 laughing cow triangles and fruit, lunch ham salad ww wrap and fruit, dinner lasagne and veg. Being pregnant and breastfeeding means I get more healthy extras so I have loads of cheese on my lasagne 😋

I’ve walked the school run everyday this week, I actually prefer walking it but weather has been rubbish lately and don’t like getting wet, it’s hard to hold an umbrella and push pushchair. Hubby hates me walking now I’m pregnant, he thinks I should just rest and take the car lol. It’s actually more hassle taking the car as hardly any parking spaces and then have a toddler running 😂

I’m going to attempt another hours sleep.

x x

Just back from playgroup with kk, he loves it. I took fruit with me as usually tempted by the toast. I didn’t have any toast this week 😀 tbh it’s not very nice but when you’re hungry it’s easy to still eat it. Enjoyed my fruit much more. Hoping to getting Kaelan to sleep now so I can do the cleaning.

day 4 going well so far 👍💪 x x

I had a fall a couple of days ago, landed on my bad knee, it was so painful. I can’t drive as pain too intense when pressing clutch. Walking seems ok today.
I had yesterday off plan for kaelans birthday, had cake, chocolate and Chinese, woke up today feeling sluggish and no energy. I had loads to do but no energy to do it. Guess goes to show what I eat is important to how I feel. Back on track today.

17 weeks pregnant today. This time in 22 weeks I’ll be excited to have my baby the following day. We’ve decided on a name, Skylar 💗😍

goodnight x x

So I decided not to go to group yesterday. I’d been awake all night, little one slept all night but I was wide awake, absolutely exhausted so didn’t fancy going. Weighed at home and sts. I had the day off for kaelans birthday so half expecting a gain. Happy to sts.
Hopefully I’ll make it to group next week.
slept better last night thankfully.
Out for food with a friend this evening, try and stay on plan and just use syns x x

Hi.

So I’ve had a few days feeling rough and not sticking to plan at all. Had lots of cakes etc. I’m still not feeling 100% but much better so hopefully back on it tomorrow. Weighed at home this morning and gained 2lbs, still only 5lbs gained during this pregnancy so far, not bad for 18 weeks pregnant.

I’m trying to get my 2 year old to fall asleep in his own bed, 2nd night tonight, he’s trying everything to sleep in my bed but luckily not crying. He’s still awake now but is settled so hopefully be asleep soon. He’s usually asleep by 7.30.

goodnight x x

Hi. Still not on plan and feeling poorly. I’ve got a terrible cough, it’s keeping me awake half the night 😥
Not weighed for a few days, I really do want to get back on plan. I’ll try and get to group next week as that always helps my motivation. Total weight gain when I weighed the other day is 5lbs, not bad considering I’m almost 19 weeks pregnant. My bump has really popped out the last few days.

its 1am now, better try and get back to sleep x x

Hi,

not had a good few weeks. Been ill and then lots of tummy pain, I was put on bed rest 😥 needless to say I’ve been eating anything in sight, not braved the scales. Feeling much better today so hopefully back to normal soon.
I really want to get back on plan but finding it hard at the moment, over 20 weeks pregnant now x x

Last edited:
Hi, so today I’m back on plan. Faced the scales to see I’ve gained a stone since being pregnant, not terrible but more than I wanted at this stage. Almost 21 weeks. I’ve planned food for the day, got a new food diary/exercise book to track my progress. I’ve been eating so badly for weeks so shouldn’t really be surprised I’ve gained so much in a short space of time. I’m hoping to not gain more than another 7lbs ideally. I have 18 weeks and 2 days until my csection. It would be amazing if I could stick to plan the rest of my pregnancy but I’ve been finding it hard. Hopefully new book will help me stay on track.
I plan to post everyday, I always do better when I post. Drink loads of water. If I’m hungry I’ll snack on fruit. Stick to sw. Gentle exercise.

I remember how awful I felt about my body after Kaelan was born, I don’t want to be feeling like that again when skylar comes. I can do it.
x x

Back