getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Before and after. Still some swelling in this pic x x

Attachments

• 329AAAC1-A0F5-4BC4-97B3-AB5742C91303.png
    329AAAC1-A0F5-4BC4-97B3-AB5742C91303.png
    760.7 KB · Views: 59
Hi,

Not updated for a while. Everything is good. I’m maintaining my weight pretty well, up and down a couple of lbs which is fine. I would like to be half a stone lighter so I’m going to start working on that.

My tummy is feeling great. I’ll post a recent pic. Swelling is much better now I’m almost 2 months post op.

I’ve booked my next surgery, I’m having a bra line lift and arm lift in April. I can’t wait. This will be the last surgery for a good while, unless I win the lottery 😂

When I clicked on my diary the first post came up, it was great to read as I’ve now achieved my goal weight and have had my tummy tuck, the 2 things I really wanted 😀 I’m feeling really good.

My tomtom was stolen from my car the other night, I was annoyed but it’s easily replaced. Yesterday I went to grab my bag I take to sw with sw folder in to realise that it was also taken. There was nothing in the bag of value, but to me my folder with all of my certificates and stickers was important, probably in a bin somewhere 😢 consultant said she’ll try and replace them.

I have 2 poorly children, both have a sickness bug, that’s why I’m up at 5am. Long day ahead.

I hope all is well with you lovely people x x

Hi Jenny

I’m 5 7 and weigh same as you , heading for 10 7.
What surgery have you had and what is a bra line lift ??

Hey Jenny, nice to see you posting. I'm sorry to hear your things where stolen, I'm sure your consultant can replace the stickers and certificates but it's not the same. I hope your children are better soon and the rest of you manage to avoid it!

On the bright side... your stomach looks absolutely fantastic, so flat and toned - what an absolutely brilliant result from your surgery! You must be delighted.

Best of luck with getting half a stone off, I'm sure it manage it easily :classic_big_grin:

Hi all, I haven’t posted for ages. Quick update, I’m still maintaining my weight 😀 go up a couple of lbs and then back down. I’m feeling so good about my body. I’ve started lifting weights as I’d like to gain some muscle. Still following Sw most of the time.
I’m 6 weeks post op arm lift. First week was so hard, but got easier each week. I love my arms now they don’t flap when I move them. I’ll post some pics.

Holiday in under 6 weeks 😀 we’re going to Turkey. I can’t wait. I love clothes shopping now so holiday shopping will be great. Looking forward to wearing a bikini and not feeling bad about my body. I’ll post a pic if I’m brave enough lol

Hope all is well with you lovely people x x

Oh brilliant Jenny, well done on maitnaining that's the hardest bit! I bet you look fantastic now after your surgeries, it's great that you are feeling confident - I'm sure you will feel amazing on holiday!

Oh brilliant Jenny, well done on maitnaining that's the hardest bit! I bet you look fantastic now after your surgeries, it's great that you are feeling confident - I'm sure you will feel amazing on holiday!

Thank you. I’m really pleased I’m hovering around same weight and haven’t regained it like every other time I’ve lost weight. Following Sw feels so easy now 😀

I hope you’re well x x

So I’m feeling really pleased with how I’m eating recently. I feel in control which is great as I’ve used food for the wrong reasons, for so much of my life.
Although I’m pretty happy maintaining my weight at mid 11s, I’ve decided to lower my goal
Weight to 10st 13.5lbs. That will take my total loss to 6.5st. I think I’ll feel even happier a few lbs lighter.

I’m off to turkey in 4ish weeks, been holiday shopping today, got 3 new bikinis and shorts. I can’t wait to go now, it will be great feeling confident in a bikini this year 😀👙

x x

New goal weight sounds good and totally achievable, I've never been to Turkey but would love to go, I've heard it's beautiful. You will look and feel amazing in those bikinis! All your hard work has paid off :classic_big_grin:

New goal weight sounds good and totally achievable, I've never been to Turkey but would love to go, I've heard it's beautiful. You will look and feel amazing in those bikinis! All your hard work has paid off :classic_big_grin:

Thanks Clareel 😘 I’m so excited to go away. 😀 x x

Hi. So lost 2.5lbs this week to take me below Sw target for the first time 😀 only 6.5lbs for new target. I go away in 19 days, I’m fine to go at this weight but would love a few more lbs off.

I’m planning on pretty much eating what I want when I’m away, just not stuffing myself and stopping when I feel full etc. I plan on using hotel gym a few times and swim lots. Hopefully
I won’t gain too much weight this year. Last year I gained 15lbs in 2 weeks 😱 lost about 10lbs following week so not too bad, but really don’t want to be back in 12s again. Fingers crossed I can be semi good lol x x

Hello..

I'm just starting out in my weight loss diet, i'm doing the usual things like not drinking alcohol and not eating sugar (which i'm struggling with already!!) :eek:
I had already started to compile a list of ideas on my blog, anyone that has any ideas please feel free to add them.

Add to my blog here!

The more ideas the better, i will also add them to this thread in time so all can benefit.

Currently drinking my herbal tea and considering the treadmill a bit later too... (second time this week)

Please feel free to add to my blog.

Amazing weight loss especially now you are so close to your new goal! Your plan for holidays sounds good, I always have a big gain when I go away but it comes off again quickly. I can only imagine how amazing it will be to lie by the pool in your bikini with a totally flat stomach after all these years, you will look fabulous!

Amazing weight loss especially now you are so close to your new goal! Your plan for holidays sounds good, I always have a big gain when I go away but it comes off again quickly. I can only imagine how amazing it will be to lie by the pool in your bikini with a totally flat stomach after all these years, you will look fabulous!
I agree with Clareel. You'll have a fab holiday - and look really slinky too. It's funny. Most people won't realise what an achievement that is. Congratulations and have fun.

Hi,

On holiday having a fab time, obviously off plan as who wants to count syns on an all inclusive holiday. The food is so good 😀😋

Couple of days before I came away I was feeling unwell, hubby got me a pregnancy test and it was positive. I was in shock but really happy. This will be baby number 5 and 100% my last one, I’ll be getting tubes tied when I have csection.
So no alcohol for me 😂 the cocktails look so good.

Off for a day at the beach x x

Congratulations!

Thanks guys 😀

Almost 10 weeks pregnant now and still just slightly under my goal weight. I’ve been feeling sick a lot, soon as the sickness goes, I feel so hungry and have to eat straight away, I haven’t been on plan, just been eating what I want so really surprised I haven’t gained yet.

My sickness usually stops at 12 weeks so I’m looking forward to eating a normal healthy diet again. I really want a healthy pregnancy where I don’t gain too much weight. My husband said he’s surprised I haven’t gained yet as I’ve been eating loads of muffins 😂😂

I’ve enjoyed kids being off school, looking forward to getting back into routine now though. Only 1 week to go.

My tummy looks massive, guess my body realised I was pregnant and relaxed tummy muscles. I was planning on keeping my pregnancy quiet for a while longer but don’t think I’ll be able to hide my bump. I’ll post a pic.

It feels lovely to start a pregnancy at a healthy weight 😀 think I was 4 stone heavier when I got pregnant with my little boy, he’s almost 2 now 😱 it’s gone so fast.

x x

Attachments

• 64E28CAA-307F-4C92-A1EE-14331A873AE3.jpeg
    64E28CAA-307F-4C92-A1EE-14331A873AE3.jpeg
    862.3 KB · Views: 14
Back