getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

So over 11 weeks pregnant and still goal weight. I’ve been really relaxed about what I’m eating so surprised I haven’t gained. Be great if I don’t gain loads this pregnancy 🤰 fingers crossed.

My sickness is easing so I’m starting to feel better. It’s so hard when you feel sick all day 😥

12 week scan next week and only 5 weeks and I’ll know boy or girl 💙💗 having 2 of each, I really don’t mind what I’m having. My daughters really want a girl, son wants a boy.

x x

Ah Jenny congratulations! Wonderful news 😍 pleased to hear your sickness is easing off now. Well done for still being at target at 11 weeks, that is just brilliant! I'm sure you will have a good pregnancy with a healthy weight gain this time.

Ah Jenny congratulations! Wonderful news 😍 pleased to hear your sickness is easing off now. Well done for still being at target at 11 weeks, that is just brilliant! I'm sure you will have a good pregnancy with a healthy weight gain this time.

Hey, thank you 🥰 I so please sickness has gone now 😀 hope you’re doing well x x

Hi, I’ll be 16 weeks pregnant on Sunday 😀 weeks are flying by.

It was birthday week in my house last week so lots of cake and meals out. I gained 4lbs but fine with that as we did eat out a lot, before that I’d only gained 1lb so weight gain so far 5lbs, think some of the 4lb gain will drop off. I haven’t been really following Sw since I got pregnant so I’m really pleased I haven’t gained more. I’m going back to group on Tuesday just to give me some motivation, I don’t want to go crazy and gain too much weight again.

Gender scan on Sunday, I’m so excited. I have 2 girls and 2 boys so I really don’t mind boy or girl. My son really wants another brother and daughters want a sister. I’ll update after my scan and let you know what I’m having.

x x

Im so glad this is still on, i read the first oage and come to the last to see dated last post, hi, im a 10 times slimmers member, this time adamant, your diary is amazing will continue ready it just wanted to say hi and im thinking about adding me a little food dairy blog :) xx

Im so glad this is still on, i read the first oage and come to the last to see dated last post, hi, im a 10 times slimmers member, this time adamant, your diary is amazing will continue ready it just wanted to say hi and im thinking about adding me a little food dairy blog :) xx

Hey,

thank you. I try and update but now I’m not aiming for losses I tend to often go weeks without checking in. Sure after baby is born I’ll be posting lots again to get back to target weight.

so you’re a pro at sw, that’s great that you know what to do, just the sticking to it that’s the hard part. Whenever I struggle or gain, I try and remember why I started and what I want, usually gives me some motivation. Best of luck. Do you have a diary? x x

I want to join slimming world

hey,

slimming world is great, it’s the best diet plan I’ve ever followed as it doesn’t restrict certain food groups. I love food and never go hungry as there’s so many free foods.good luck x x

Hey,

thank you. I try and update but now I’m not aiming for losses I tend to often go weeks without checking in. Sure after baby is born I’ll be posting lots again to get back to target weight.

so you’re a pro at sw, that’s great that you know what to do, just the sticking to it that’s the hard part. Whenever I struggle or gain, I try and remember why I started and what I want, usually gives me some motivation. Best of luck. Do you have a diary? x

Hi
Yeah i started a diary seems pretty slow in comparison to yours, more so for peace of mind and to write it down i am always on here when im in full slimming mode, have decent losses then i binge n back to square one, bit i need to sort myself out once and for all, any tips for me xxx

Hey all,

so gender scan revealed I’m having a little girl 💗🥰 I’m so pleased. I’ve got 2 of each so really didn’t mind.
we had some pics done to announce pregnancy and gender. I’ll post them below.
I’m going back to sw tomorrow for a little motivation, not to drop any weight, just to be as healthy as I can be. I know I’ll regret it if I end up gaining lots of weight. When I found out I was pregnant, I was determined to be healthy and I haven’t been, I’ve been eating so much junk food so surprised I haven’t gained loads already. x x

Attachments

• 074AA97F-9DA1-4CDE-9B92-E665B93CB58B.png
    074AA97F-9DA1-4CDE-9B92-E665B93CB58B.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 30
  • 9540D178-1756-449D-B49E-4991D02EA0D9.png
    9540D178-1756-449D-B49E-4991D02EA0D9.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 29
  • 50E19D53-B07B-46EF-802D-D24BD04F2D6B.png
    50E19D53-B07B-46EF-802D-D24BD04F2D6B.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 21
  • 528AAB08-8AD4-4DF9-8D28-E767A37CFBD2.png
    528AAB08-8AD4-4DF9-8D28-E767A37CFBD2.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 20
  • 0ABDDE6A-2B0D-4119-9B87-203F722FD5C2.png
    0ABDDE6A-2B0D-4119-9B87-203F722FD5C2.png
    3 MB · Views: 24
  • 4E375450-8B2E-4B27-9706-4B611B06AC25.png
    4E375450-8B2E-4B27-9706-4B611B06AC25.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 24
  • 6DE9EA0C-ECC9-45A1-A65B-BEB7D0D48866.png
    6DE9EA0C-ECC9-45A1-A65B-BEB7D0D48866.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 23
  • 50BACCFC-B3CE-4730-B9F1-1289FEFCB065.jpeg
    50BACCFC-B3CE-4730-B9F1-1289FEFCB065.jpeg
    338.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 0C3A147E-5056-4A37-8442-55A943C97E6B.jpeg
    0C3A147E-5056-4A37-8442-55A943C97E6B.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
Hi
Yeah i started a diary seems pretty slow in comparison to yours, more so for peace of mind and to write it down i am always on here when im in full slimming mode, have decent losses then i binge n back to square one, bit i need to sort myself out once and for all, any tips for me xxx

do you have link to your diary? I’d love to follow. Maybe look at why you binge? And then tackle it. So if it boredom, get a hobby, if it’s feeling down, work on feeling better. In the past I’d eat when I felt any negative emotion or if I felt tired, I wrote it all down and looked at how I felt before and after I’d binged and realised that I never felt better afterwards, just guilty and regretful as knew it would mean a gain.
Try and post everyday on your diary, make small goals and reward yourself. I always had rewards for every half stone. Most importantly go to group every week and stay for the meeting, it really helped give me motivation for the following week.
xx

Hey all,

so gender scan revealed I’m having a little girl 💗🥰 I’m so pleased. I’ve got 2 of each so really didn’t mind.
we had some pics done to announce pregnancy and gender. I’ll post them below.
I’m going back to sw tomorrow for a little motivation, not to drop any weight, just to be as healthy as I can be. I know I’ll regret it if I end up gaining lots of weight. When I found out I was pregnant, I was determined to be healthy and I haven’t been, I’ve been eating so much junk food so surprised I haven’t gained loads already. x x
Congratulations Jenny on your wonderful news👏👏👏

The photos of your beautiful family are adorable.

Good luck with Slimming World:classic_smile:

Hi,

I went back to group today, it had been 8 weeks since I went and I’d gained 3lbs in that time. I’m so pleased with that as I’ve been off plan and been eating whatever I wanted.
back on plan today, had a healthy breakfast and lunch. Planned dinner and feel really good about having a healthy pregnancy. Think I’ll probably go to group every other week just to keep my motivation up. Be brilliant to be back in my goal stone when I give birth 😀

First full day on plan in ages. I’m expecting a loss next Tuesday if I continue to eat this way as I’ve been off plan for ages. Even though it’s not my aim for a loss, if that makes sense.

I’ve already planned food for tomorrow, I think planning is key for me, I end up snacking on anything if I don’t have a plan.

I’m 1lb above my sw target range at the moment. As a target member I don’t have to pay during my pregnancy and have 6 weeks after birth to get back into target range, think that’s unrealistic for most women but I’m going to try lol

goodnight x x

I’m so pleased I went back to group yesterday, I always feel better when I’m eating well. I slept better last night and have more energy today. Planned food again and walked school run. Operation healthy pregnancy is officially underway.

just over 22 weeks to go 💗🥰

do you have link to your diary? I’d love to follow. Maybe look at why you binge? And then tackle it. So if it boredom, get a hobby, if it’s feeling down, work on feeling better. In the past I’d eat when I felt any negative emotion or if I felt tired, I wrote it all down and looked at how I felt before and after I’d binged and realised that I never felt better afterwards, just guilty and regretful as knew it would mean a gain.
Try and post everyday on your diary, make small goals and reward yourself. I always had rewards for every half stone. Most importantly go to group every week and stay for the meeting, it really helped give me motivation for the following week.
xx

I dont know how to link, will try work it out, yeah think its restricting myself some treats so i binge, thanks for helping its very nice of you. Hope i get the weight off first weigh in sat this week 😬 xxx

Back