getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Stay strong. You are doing brilliant i honestly dont know how you manage to stay on plan with 4 kids - 5 if u include hubby lol. If i was you i would do everything myself without asking for hubbys help and then when he wants some attention ul be far too tired to show him any lol that should put the brakes on baby number 5 and he will realise you need some help if hes to get any lol
Sorry if im sounding rude, meaning it lightheartedly xx

Stay strong. You are doing brilliant i honestly dont know how you manage to stay on plan with 4 kids - 5 if u include hubby lol. If i was you i would do everything myself without asking for hubbys help and then when he wants some attention ul be far too tired to show him any lol that should put the brakes on baby number 5 and he will realise you need some help if hes to get any lol
Sorry if im sounding rude, meaning it lightheartedly xx

lol your post made me smile :) if only that would work. the baby is pretty much attached to me 24/7 and I've already told him there's no chance until my 8 week check when I can start contraception.

had a bit of an argument before bed as I asked him to look after baby after he'd fed so I could get some rest, he thought baby still needed milk but he didn't. anyway I woke up to a nice text from him apologising and saying he's going to help out more. we'll see.

have a good day x x

hi,

still going well with sw this week. I feel like I deserve to lose 3lbs as I've been so good. shopping is being delivered later as its so much hassle going shopping with Kaelan. if hubby goes shopping, he spends £100 on junk food and hardly gets any meals so online food shopping until I stop breastfeeding. I've stocked up on lots of healthy food. I know 4lbs is really ambitious and pretty unlikely but it would take me into the 14s and 2.5st award. If not I'll hopefully get there next week.

almost finished my Christmas shopping, all online :) expecting lots of deliveries this week. I'm going to try and get all the wrapping done by the end of next week and then I can relax and know that Christmas is taken care of. We have a massive turkey every year and it just feels like its more hassle than its worth, don't think we're going to bother this year. might get a 3 bird roast and beef. I love Christmas :) cant wait to put the tree up. last year I got a 7ft glittery white tree, its so beautiful. I spend ages making decorations for it so cant wait to get them out. I wonder what weight I'll be at Christmas, really hope I'm a stone lighter, fingers crossed.

x x

had a good day today. hubby been loads better, he cooked dinner and is currently rocking Kaelan to sleep as he is a little grumpy.

food been on plan. I had a diam ice cream, it was so nice. I'm unsure how many syns it has but haven't had any other syns today and hopefully its not more than 15.

my friend that I'm in competition with, is going out tonight and having burger, chips and beer. I don't think she's as competitive as me lol.

looking forward to getting weighed on Friday.

x x

Hi,

I'm feeling so positive about getting to my goal weight and having my tummy tuck :) I don't think I've ever felt this motivated before.

I sent off for ancestry dna, results came back yesterday, I thought I was 50% English, 50% Scottish, how wrong was I, turns out I'm 0% English. 3% Greek, 12% Spanish, 85% Scottish, welsh and Irish.

I'm going to walk to the shops after Kaelan wakes up and has his feed. its about half hour to walk but extra walking will be good.

I'm feeling really surprised how people get offended by breastfeeding or think its disgusting. to me, its the most natural thing in the world. I've had to feed Kaelan at school a couple of times and had some strange looks from people. if my baby is hungry, I'm going to feed him. my fils partner told me she thinks its disgusting and would make her feel sick if she was eating, she hasn't been invited round to meet Kaelan.

x x

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! You've been doing so well!!

Good morning,

I have so much energy today, walked to drop son off at school, back at 8.50am and as Kaelan was still asleep in the pushchair, I've cleaned the kitchen, dining room and lounge :) he's still asleep now so thought I'd have 10 min break and then clean the bathrooms unless he wakes up.

I have a man coming to see if he can fit my new cooker today and then I'm off to my friends for an hour before school. she always has cake but I have weigh in tomorrow so I think I'll eat before I go so I'm not tempted.

I'm really excited about weigh in tomorrow, this has been my best week on sw yet, watch me have a gain now lol, I think I'm going to get a good loss, fingers crossed.

I ordered some tracksuit bottoms and they arrived yesterday, put them on this morning and I felt really good in them. they fit really well and kind of pull my tummy in a little at the bottom (the bit I don't like) they do them in another colour so think I might get them too. I'm not usually a fan of tracksuit bottoms unless I'm working out, but now I'm off work, they are so comfortable and trainers are much better to walk in than my boots.

right off to have some fruit and then clean the bathrooms, Kaelan is due milk so I'm sure he'll wake up any minute x x

Hi,

lost 3.5lbs this week and got slimmer of the week :) I'm so pleased. I weigh 15st today so next week surely I'll be in the 14s and get my 2.5st award, only 1/2lb away. My friend lost 2lbs.

target for next week is 2lbs as I know I cant get 3.5lbs every week, although I'll try lol

motivation is high, I want another good week. several members gained this week, I don't want that feeling so I'll do my best to stick to plan.

x x

AMAZING. Congratulations! You must be over the moon. You can definitely do 2 pounds again if you keep doing what you are doing.

Getting to the next stone bracket is always a great feeling. I am currently on 13 stone and praying I break into the 12 stone on Monday. Then it will be count down to 11stone13lbs as I haven't been 11 something for nearly 10 years lol!

AMAZING. Congratulations! You must be over the moon. You can definitely do 2 pounds again if you keep doing what you are doing.

Getting to the next stone bracket is always a great feeling. I am currently on 13 stone and praying I break into the 12 stone on Monday. Then it will be count down to 11stone13lbs as I haven't been 11 something for nearly 10 years lol!

thx Charlie, I'm so pleased. best of luck getting to the next stone bracket on Monday, its such a good feeling x x

Oh wow go you, well done. You must be feeling fantastic 2lb is defo doable next week xxx

Back