getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Good morning,

another sneaky weigh in this morning and I'm finally in the 14s :) feels great to be the next stone bracket down, hopefully sw scales will also have me in the 14s, I usually weigh the same or 1lb less on sw scales so its looking good with 2 more days until I get weighed. also means I'll get my 2.5st certificate.

need to go shopping for fruit today, we eat loads of it. kids eat more when I'm eating more lol

ended up holding Kaelan most of yesterday so the cleaning didn't get done, hoping he'll sleep more today as I really don't like mess.

x x

Hello! I have just logged on for the first time since my wedding and honeymoon and have caught up with your thread....huge congratulations! What a beautiful baby and you are doing amazingly well!!

I look forward to following your story x

Hi Clareel,

thank you :) its so nice to finally be following a healthy diet that doesn't actually feel like a diet. I cant wait to have a nice flat tummy, best of luck getting to goal and having one too :)

do you have a diary? x x

Yes I know what you mean about the healthy food it makes you feel so much better doesn't it. I do have a dairy here https://www.minimins.com/threads/clareel-means-it-this-time.332834/ I don't follow SW anymore although lost a big amount of weight with it in the past and taught me how to cook so will always be thankful for that!

Well done on getting into the 14s! What a great feeling - best of luck for your certificate at WI this week :)

Hello! I have just logged on for the first time since my wedding and honeymoon and have caught up with your thread....huge congratulations! What a beautiful baby and you are doing amazingly well!!

I look forward to following your story x

Hey, how are you? congratulations? how was the wedding and honeymoon?
thank you :) x x

Yes I know what you mean about the healthy food it makes you feel so much better doesn't it. I do have a dairy here https://www.minimins.com/threads/clareel-means-it-this-time.332834/ I don't follow SW anymore although lost a big amount of weight with it in the past and taught me how to cook so will always be thankful for that!

Well done on getting into the 14s! What a great feeling - best of luck for your certificate at WI this week :)

yeah healthy food makes such a difference.

thank you, feels great going down stone brackets instead of going up x x

It was amazing thank you. Totally got off track with the diet though but went back to group last night and am feeling quite motivated again now. X

glad it was amazing :) totally understandable to be off track. great that you're feeling motivated x x

Wow! Your weight loss is incredible! I rejoined Slimming World a few weeks ago and am at 13.5lbs lost. Hoping for another loss at weigh in tonight but we'll see...

Hi, thank you. best of luck for another loss tonight.

Do you have a diary?

x x

Hi,

had quite a productive afternoon. Kaelan fell asleep for 2 hours so meant I could do some cleaning and make dinner.

I've been have 2 salted caramel sw bars everyday but ran out today, need to buy more on Friday, they are so yummy and as I can have 5 hex a day, I'm making the most of them :)

I'm feeling so tired so planning on getting into bed around 8pm. I tried to get an early night last night but Kaelan had others ideas, he didn't go to sleep until 1am.

I'm looking forward to weigh in on Friday morning x x

Hi, thank you. best of luck for another loss tonight.

Do you have a diary?

x x

I lost 2lbs so got my stone award - very pleased! I don't have a diary yet but think I'm going to start one later! x

I lost 2lbs so got my stone award - very pleased! I don't have a diary yet but think I'm going to start one later! x

well done, you are doing great :)

look forward to subscribing to your diary, I find posting daily really helps keep me on track x x

Good morning,

I didn't manage to go shopping yesterday and I'm out of fruit. plan is to go shopping after Kaelan wakes up and feeds.

I was tempted to weigh myself again today but managed not to. keeping my fingers crossed for a 2lb loss tomorrow although 1lb is still fine. my friend is desperate to win slimmer of the week lol, she said she's going to beat me this week. I find it really helps going to class with her, she doesn't drive so I cant back out if I have a bad week :) not that I'm planning on any bad weeks.

I've been looking into surgery a bit more this week. lots of ladies on the tummy page on facebook have a tummy tuck and breast lift/reduction or implants at the same time, you get a big discount when having 2 areas operated on at the same time apparently. I'm happy with my boobs at the moment, just thinking when I'm 4/5stone lighter I might not be so happy so this is something that I'd potentially have done too. I believe its called a mommy makeover lol. so once I get to my £5000 goal, I'm going to continue saving to this account. I'm only £700 away from my 5k goal so once I reach that, I think I'll increase it by £1000 targets at a time. I feel so excited about my new tummy :)

only 65lbs to go :) x x

Good luck jenny. Im sure u will get the 2lb xx

Best of luck for WI!

Hi all,

lost 1lb today :) ideally I wanted 2lbs but 1lb is still in the right direction. I also got slimmer of the month for the 2nd month in a row :) and my 2.5st certificate. I haven't been drinking enough water this week so I'm going to make a big effort and hopefully 2/3lbs off next week.

x x

Back