getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Morning all,

I'm still feeling pretty good about my loss yesterday. I'm going to do what I did last week, be amazing to get another 3.5lbs off but that's a lot to achieve every week. I'll be happy as long as the number is going down :)

I would love to get to 13st 13lbs by the end of the year, 15lbs away over 6 weigh ins, that's 2.5lbs per week. that would mean I've gone from the 17s to the 13s in 11/12 weeks.

I've been walking to do the school run everyday so now its the weekend I need to do some exercise at home, hubby has a multigym so I'm thinking of using that. I had a good sleep with Kaelan so lots of energy today.

I'm really starting to notice my weight loss now.

x x

Last edited:
Good morning,

I felt so tired yesterday, Kaelan was feeding more than normal so felt like he was constantly on my boob, every time I left room, he'd cry for me. my arms and shoulders were aching from holding/rocking him all day. he seems back to normal so far today so maybe he didn't feel well yesterday or was having a growth spurt.

I've got a big to do list for today so hopefully Kaelan will let me leave the room.

planned food for the day to keep me on track. food shopping being delivered later.

x x

forgot to mention, my lovely husband sold one of his guns, he never uses it. the money will clear by Tuesday and he's told me to transfer it to my tummy tuck account, its £250 so a good chunk towards target amount :) x x

Last edited:
:0clapper:Jenny, so well done. You have such a focus. I have been following you so thought I would pop in in person and say FAB!!

Hi,

thank you :) something feels very different this time losing weight, I'm determined to get to my goal weight asap and stay there.

do you have diary? x x

No diary as I tend to eat the same things over and over and am a woman a few words! I only need to get off a measly 5 lbs but it is proving very slow to materialise! I shall keep following you for inspiration. Can't wait for the tummy tuck. :D

No diary as I tend to eat the same things over and over and am a woman a few words! I only need to get off a measly 5 lbs but it is proving very slow to materialise! I shall keep following you for inspiration. Can't wait for the tummy tuck. :D

I tend to eat the same things too. wow only 5lbs left, well done, the last bit of weight can be so hard to shift. fingers crossed it comes off soon. Have you tried sp days? I've heard sp can boost weight loss.

I'm so excited about the tummy tuck, I'll post before and afters pics.

x x

another day on plan :) I'm feeling so positive about getting to goal.

I'm off to bed to watch a bit of tv and an early night. feel like I haven't stopped all day. Kaelan cried for me every time I left the room so I've been carrying him in the sling all day.

goodnight x x

Awe bless poor kaelan and poor you. U will need to post an average day meal plan so we can all copy you xx night xx

Awe bless poor kaelan and poor you. U will need to post an average day meal plan so we can all copy you xx night xx

Hey, only problem with my daily food is that I can have 5 healthy extra every day because of breastfeeding so add them into my meals. think it will be so hard when I stop and can only have 1 of each everyday. my he goes up to 6 a day in a couple of weeks when Kaelan is 2mths old :) hope you're having a good week x x

Hi all,

I didn't get chance to post yesterday, I was so busy. I had 2 clients, I'm not back at work but they both really needed to talk, I had Kaelan with me and he slept during both sessions :)

weighed myself this morning and scales only 1/2lb down since Friday. hoping I'll lose 1lb by weigh in on Friday but really hoping for 2lbs this week. I've been on plan and exercised every day. any loss will take me to the next stone down so sure I'll be happy.

transferred £12 to tummy tuck account today

x x

Hiya, oh aye i forgot u were having the extra hex. Im doing good this week much better than last week hopefully it shows on the scales tomorrow. I get so nervous b4 weigh in lol xx

Hiya, oh aye i forgot u were having the extra hex. Im doing good this week much better than last week hopefully it shows on the scales tomorrow. I get so nervous b4 weigh in lol xx

glad to hear you are doing good this week. how's your oh getting on? best of luck for weigh in tomorrow x x

She lost 2lb last week thanks for asking although she isnt strictly following the plan is seems to be working for her.
I would love a 4lb tomoz to get my 2st but very much doubt it so i would be happy with a 2 xxx

She lost 2lb last week thanks for asking although she isnt strictly following the plan is seems to be working for her.
I would love a 4lb tomoz to get my 2st but very much doubt it so i would be happy with a 2 xxx

that's great :) keeping my fingers crossed that you get a good loss x x

Wow Jenny I'm totally in awe of your loss, you are doing amazingly well! Love the dedication to the tummy tuck and new wardrobe fund as well, I also dream of getting a tummy tuck once I reach goal. Thank you for the inspiration!

Wow Jenny I'm totally in awe of your loss, you are doing amazingly well! Love the dedication to the tummy tuck and new wardrobe fund as well, I also dream of getting a tummy tuck once I reach goal. Thank you for the inspiration!

Hi Clareel,

thank you :) its so nice to finally be following a healthy diet that doesn't actually feel like a diet. I cant wait to have a nice flat tummy, best of luck getting to goal and having one too :)

do you have a diary? x x

Back