getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Day 8 almost over. On plan all day. Hubby started moaning at dinner time as I didn’t want any of his pie. He said I shouldn’t be dieting etc. He doesn’t want me to follow Sw 🙄 went to shop and got a big bag of malteasers for me, I had half the bag so over on syns. There’s no chance as it’s important to me. I don’t want to gain loads of weight. He moaned last pregnancy and I gained too much.

glad it’s the weekend 😀 I’ve been working Sunday afternoon for a while but off this Sunday so that will be nice. Planning on a relaxing weekend.

x x

Day 9 today. I’m a little annoyed at myself for eating too much chocolate last night but it’s done now. Scales up 1lb.

back on track, I’m not letting my husband spoil it for me. I know I’m eating enough, he won’t listen. It’s mad because he wants me to be eating unhealthy food like chocolate etc, I’m being really healthy and still have all syns everyday. Hard to make someone listen when their mind is made up.

Only been up a few mins, off to make breakfast and decide on food for the day.

x x

Day 11 today. This time in 17 weeks skylar will be born 💗🥰

over syns at weekend but not too badly. Back to it 100% today.

maintained weight over the weekend so pleased with that.

current gain during pregnancy is 12lbs. I’m hoping to gain no more than 20lbs but we’ll see. I think it’s recommended to gain half lb per week from this stage which will take me to 20lbs. Fingers crossed. Think 20lbs will be a perfect amount to gain and most will leave my body with skylar. Think baby, placenta, waters, blood will weight around a stone.

think most important thing for me right now is making sure I plan dinner and make it in the day if possible. Otherwise hubby will offer to cook something for me which isn’t Sw friendly.
food all planned for today 😀

x x

Day 12, hoping for a better day than yesterday. Kaelan scratched his eye and was so upset, he fell asleep on me at 4.30, just as I was about to make dinner. He wouldn’t let go of me, was such a shame for him. I was hungry so snacked on nuts, fruit and crisps. Went up at 7 without dinner as he was really upset. He didn’t sleep until after midnight. Got to about 11pm and I was starving, ended up eating 2 muffins, crisps and 2 chocolate bars 🙄 not the best choices but it’s done now.

all I can do is try everyday to do my best to stick to plan, I do want some weight gain so guess the odd day like yesterday isn’t too bad.

planned food for the day. Hopefully Kaelans eye wont be hurting when he wakes up.

I’ve stopped taking new clients on now, I’d really like time off after skylar is born, last time I still had clients so took Kaelan with me when he was small. If I finish taking clients on now then hopefully current clients will be finished before she’s born.

16 weeks 6 days until I meet my precious Skylar.

x x

Starting from day 1 again as had bad few days. I was planning a treat on day 14 but I don’t deserve it so day 1 again today. If I make it to day 7 then I’ll buy treat planned for day 14.

so far I’ve just eaten fruit. Had a good nights sleep last night. My son is poorly off school today, been coughing all night.

Fingers crossed I can stay on plan today and stop having all or nothing thinking.

x x

Hi. I’ve had an awful week with stuff going on with my daughter, all back to normal but as an emotional eater, you guessed it, been totally off plan. I’m going to do my best to get back on it tomorrow as don’t want to keep gaining stupid amounts of weight. I’ve had roses and shortbread for breakfast today, I’ll finish anything that will tempt me, give to kids or chuck away today.
23 weeks today 😀 only 16 weeks to go 🥰🤰

so tomorrow is day 1 again 🙄 fingers crossed I can have a good week on plan. Scan tomorrow so planning on taking food with me x x

Hi,

after a rubbish couple of weeks I finally went back to Sw today, I’ve gained over half a stone in 2 weeks 😱😓

I’m going to try my best to eat better and on plan as much as possible. I’ve planned food for the day, going to start cooking in a min x x

End of day 1 and I’ve managed to stay on plan. Had all my syns and was tempted to go over but managed to stick to it. Guess as many days on plan the better, even if it’s not all the time. It really was a shock seeing what I weighed this morning so hopefully help me stay in track. I’m planning on going to group again next week x x

Day 2 today. Still really annoyed at myself for gaining so much weight in such a short space of time but it’s done now.

I’m going out for Indian food tonight, not having any other syns so hopefully not too bad. Meal has been arranged for a while so don’t want to cancel.

planned a healthy lunch, fruit and carrots for snacks.

I’m only going to hope for 1 day at a time on plan. Hopefully I can stick to it this time x x

So back to day 1 again. I feel so frustrated with myself, I can’t see to get past day 3 on plan. My husband is making it difficult. Half the time I’m thinking well I’m pregnant so it doesn’t matter, rest of the time thinking I want to be healthy and stop gaining so much weight 🙄 guess even if I have to keep starting back on day 1, means I’m having some days on plan.

I’ve planned food for today, need to go shopping later in order to have everything I need to help me stay on plan.

luckily my size 12 clothes still fit me. Ordered some more maternity jeans, ordered 12 and 14 thinking I’d need 14 so that was nice to still fit into my normal size.

I’m going to see if I can book click and collect at Asda, easier than taking Kaelan shopping lol

fingers crossed I make it to day 2 on plan x x

End of day 1 and I’ve stuck to plan all day. Small achievement but it feels good. I’m going to plan food first thing in the morning and hope I can get past day 2. Fingers crossed 🤞

I’m working late tomorrow so hopefully find time to cook before I go x x

Day 2, feeling confident I can do it. Had a bad night with Kaelan, he woke about 5 times. He’s been sleeping through for a while now so it was hard to adjust back to waking up throughout the night again. Think his back teeth are coming.
Food is planned.
I’ve got a big to do list today and no energy 😥

104 days left of pregnancy 🤰 so excited 🥰💗

Pleased to say I’m on day 3 😀 so glad I’m still on plan. only 4 more days and I get to treat myself for 7 days on plan. One day at a time does it.
I’ve decided not to be as hard on myself if I go over syns or have days off, it’s much harder to focus now I’m pregnant, especially with my feeder husband.
I’m planning on making dinner by lunch time, if it’s there, there’s no chance of eating something off plan.

I’ve got a heroes advent calendar so that’s 2 syns every morning. I’m aiming for 15 syns a day but allow up to 20. When I got to goal I had 20 a day plus more healthy extras and maintained my weight.

103 days left of pregnancy, I can’t wait to meet Skylar 🤰🤱💗🥰

After weighing at group last week and being shocked with how much I’d gained in a short space of time, I’d decided not to weigh for a while. I don’t want to be feeling bad about my weight so
ignorance will be bliss lol. I’ll probably go to Sw first week of Jan just to keep my target membership. Kaelan starts nursery so I might go a bit more when he’s not with me, he likes to get everything off the table and tries to get all the boxes of bars down, so a little frustrating going when I’m just chasing after him and tidying up his mess constantly.
After Skylar is born, I’ll be going every week as soon as I can drive again. Need to be on plan 100% then as want to get back to target ASAP.

Day 3 half way done, I really hope I can at least get to day 7 without falling off track. I’d love to stay on plan the rest of my pregnancy but I’ve really struggled for a few weeks, so 103 days on plan seems unrealistic at the moment.

Back