Getting skinnier and healthier with SW

Could have been worse Hun, don't worry x

Still didn't have a good day yesterday :-/
Had very random food too

mango
bbq chicken
pasta with hot dog sausages, philli and a blob of pesto
club biscuit after giving blood
thai for tea, had some chips and a coconut try curry, noodles and a stir fry dish. Not too bad apart from chips and coconut milk the curry, but was gorgeous again! Mouth was on fire so ate a magnum!!

Had a a guy about peeling wood chip wallpaper in the bathroom, they're ripping it all out for me, replays tearing and then painting it, I swear that awful paper is the reason I struggle with mould.
Had more men out to take down a huge tree that was destroying fence panels, and then put some new ones in. Soooo much more light in the garden now, it's beautiful, not dark and dingy, and ready for the summer when it decides to come back.
then went to give blood, it wasn't painful like I thought and everybody was super nice with it being my first time, but been so exhausted since. I'm sure it's just because I'm not used to it, but just feel drained.

Meeting a a friend for lunch today, so I'll try to make a good choice, but never been where we're going before, so no idea on choices. Need to sort out my fridge and freezer and do a shop to that, make a proper plan, because being so unplanned this week has not worked for me!!
felt so bloated after the chips last night, and I didn't want to feel like that. I'm doing well so far but I need to not drop the ball now! Sorry sort if a ramble to myself!

Right best eat get out of bed and get my butt in the shower and start my day! Xxx

So I still didn't manage a good day :-( what is wrong with me!!!

food from yesterday-
breakfast- nil
lunch- sweet potato and red pepper soup with roll - out with friend
snack- cheese
dinner- spag Bol- syn free :) but with a slice of white bread and more cheese
desert- chocolate!
Snack- nachos!

started off ok but just went from bad to worse!! Woops!
Went food shopping, planned our nice healthy meals for the week :)
and for anybody that followed my diary from before, there was a lot if trouble with a girl called Hannah at work. Always thought she was better than everybody, really rude, ruined clothes I lent her, and actually not very good at her job, anyway you get the general gist. Well she's now working in the bakery at tescos! I've got no problems with anybody working in tescos, I used to work in our local spar shop, but found it so amusing that she thought she was amazing, better than everybody, and it seems as though she's now worked through most of the practices in lincoln and nobody wants her!!

watched the boxing! Really enjoyed it, and for anybody that's not got me on Facebook, Mylo did a very timely pose at the end and looked like George Groves! He's hilarious!!
booked us tickets to go see Jason Manford in Juky too. Fed up of whining that we don't do anything, so I'm going to start us doing things :)

food of plan for today-
Breakfast- pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, yoghurt
Snack- watermelon, alpen light bar
Lunch- carvery, out for a huge family meal :)
Dinner- chicken stir fry- going to make my own sauce with soy, garlic, ginger, chilli, maybe a blob of sweet chilli sauce

hope you all have a nice relaxing Sunday :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    514.5 KB · Views: 33
Hehe eating a magnum to cool your mouth Down made me chuckle! Sounds like things have defo improved over the week with food! Did you stick to today's plan?! I remember you talking about Hannah before, how funny! :)
Hope you've had a lovely weekend! Xxx

Nope wasn't great with yesterday's meal plan either!! Not hurrendous, but not good! I'm just in the middle of switching my pills and implant, and been back on my old one a week, and I'm surprised how much it's been changing me! I never noticed before!!

So yesterday had-
11- bit of leftover pasta
2.30- carvery, followed by waffle and ice cream- didn't like the icecream,
about 8.30- had some spag Bol (syn free)

hoping that being back at work will help today, but slept shockingly awful, and I'm at work til 7 tonight, so going to be a long day. Going to take Mylo out in a min, so hope wakes me up

plan for today-

breakfast- fruit and yoghurt
snack- banana
lunvh- leftover spaghetti, yoghurt, fruit
snack- alpen light bar
dinner- chill, rice and broccoli

think today should be easier to stick to, but not very optimistic about wi at all, felt all over this week, so tbh expecting to gain my 2lb loss from last week!! Need a good week!! Me and Chris go away at the weekend for long weekend.

Hope or I get chance to check out diaries xxxxx

Nope wasn't great with yesterday's meal plan either!! Not hurrendous, but not good! I'm just in the middle of switching my pills and implant, and been back on my old one a week, and I'm surprised how much it's been changing me! I never noticed before!!

So yesterday had-
11- bit of leftover pasta
2.30- carvery, followed by waffle and ice cream- didn't like the icecream,
about 8.30- had some spag Bol (syn free)

hoping that being back at work will help today, but slept shockingly awful, and I'm at work til 7 tonight, so going to be a long day. Going to take Mylo out in a min, so hope wakes me up

plan for today-

breakfast- fruit and yoghurt
snack- banana
lunvh- leftover spaghetti, yoghurt, fruit
snack- alpen light bar
dinner- chill, rice and broccoli

think today should be easier to stick to, but not very optimistic about wi at all, felt all over this week, so tbh expecting to gain my 2lb loss from last week!! Need a good week!! Me and Chris go away at the weekend for long weekend.

Hope or I get chance to check out diaries xxxxx

Hope you had a nice weekend Emma :)

Hi ladies!
When
i weighed in Tuesday, I'd put on 3lb! Woops! And since then I've had a week of eating out/ celebrating with cake and general awfully off plan meals :-/
the bathroom is being stripped so scales arnt in there to weigh. I'm thinking tho, my major handicap is my general lack of exercise lately!
A lady I go to college with goes to the gym 4-5 times a week, always eats whatever she wants, and has a lovely shape! Think if I start exercising more and get back on sw, I'll be loosing more than 1lb a week, and I have a lot to loose! So that would help!
Were going away today for a long weekend, so probably lots more eating out. It generally I'm looking forward to it. I can't remember me and Chris ever going away for 3 nights, where it was entirely just us two. Think it will be good for us to spend some quality time together.
Had a huge stress yesterday when the pet insurance said they wouldn't cover what we'd paid, after a very upset/angry phonecall, and proving to them I'd called before hand to check we were covered, and they'd said yes, they then said they'd pay! Phew! That's £345 back that we need after just buying the new TV!
My brothers not working this weekend, and has offered to have Mylo so will be just me and the hubby. Made all the magnets for my friends baby shower and my dad's birthday, as favors, and I did have a go at the sw pulled pork this week and loved it!! :)
definetely be doing that again!
Hipe your all doing well!!
Xxxx

Hi ladies!
When
i weighed in Tuesday, I'd put on 3lb! Woops! And since then I've had a week of eating out/ celebrating with cake and general awfully off plan meals :-/
the bathroom is being stripped so scales arnt in there to weigh. I'm thinking tho, my major handicap is my general lack of exercise lately!
A lady I go to college with goes to the gym 4-5 times a week, always eats whatever she wants, and has a lovely shape! Think if I start exercising more and get back on sw, I'll be loosing more than 1lb a week, and I have a lot to loose! So that would help!
Were going away today for a long weekend, so probably lots more eating out. It generally I'm looking forward to it. I can't remember me and Chris ever going away for 3 nights, where it was entirely just us two. Think it will be good for us to spend some quality time together.
Had a huge stress yesterday when the pet insurance said they wouldn't cover what we'd paid, after a very upset/angry phonecall, and proving to them I'd called before hand to check we were covered, and they'd said yes, they then said they'd pay! Phew! That's £345 back that we need after just buying the new TV!
My brothers not working this weekend, and has offered to have Mylo so will be just me and the hubby. Made all the magnets for my friends baby shower and my dad's birthday, as favors, and I did have a go at the sw pulled pork this week and loved it!! :)
definetely be doing that again!
Hipe your all doing well!!
Xxxx

ach booo the the gain...but as Rochelle says, you'll soon sort it ;)

my OH loves the pulled pork. i'm not a fan..it's ok but ive made it a few times and he's pretty much eaten the lot!
too much of a faff about for me removing the fat etc...i say every time i make it for him that it's the last :giggle:

have a great weekend :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks ladies, decided just going to enjoy my weekend away and then get back on it next week :)
sometimes you got to enjoy living life more than getting skinny and eating salad, and for me, this is one of those times :)
odd not having plans tho, not really got any plans for next few days.
Out for breakfast now, then possibly bowling and visiting a seal sanctuary
xxx

Morning Emma, your day sounds amazing, I love seals :D have a great weekend xxx

Hey!!! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend with Chris x

Back