Getting skinnier and healthier with SW

I hope the jabs do the job for you and bring you back to life, lol!

It sounds like you'll deserve that Yorkie cake if you're planning a tough session at the gym! Enjoy xx

Hi all, sorry didn't catch up yesterday, had a pretty rotten day.

I managed the gym, but only a 35 min session as Chris had taken the car. After walking mylo, I then walked 25 mins to the gym, did 35 min work out and then Chris picked me up on his way home from work, so I didn't have to another 25 min walk home. Really pushed myself at the gym and burnt off the 302 calories for the cake. Lol.

Had chicken chow mien and vegetables in black bean sauce for dinner, I stuck to diet Pepsi while we were out, but had cake, 2 dough balls and about 4 chicken popper things when I got home. Woops.

Had fruit for breakfast yesterday, then went to the drs to find out my levels had gone up so I couldn't have my injections. She said It wouldn't be from the drinks, they've got no explanation.
But usually for people of my age if they can't find anything wrong its usually depression, and suggested after more bloods I try them? Wtf!! She didn't seem to listen to me at all, and when I said I only have the energy to go the gym if I've got a half day or at the weekend, her reply was, well that's more than me! The cheek! She obviously wasn't listening to me!

I was so gutted I didn't get my jab that I came out and cried! I'd finally stopped when I got to work, my friend asked me what was wrong and I started again!

Anyway, I'm going to try to register at a practice in town near work, I'm going to stop taking all these supplements and ask to be retested. My mum and sister have the same deficiency for gods sake.

Food went a bit wrong last night!! Had pizza, but fresh made yummy one, a few chips, followed by another slice of cake. Later I had some leftover spaghetti bolognese. Was definitely emotional eating! Woops!

Many way onwards and upwards, just need to figure out a way to cope with this exhaustion. I couldn't keep my eyes open by 9pm, so we went to bed. I curled up and leant on the edge of Chris' shoulder. He said when he turned the tv off and tried to move me, it was like I'd passed out, he struggled to move me! That can't be normal.

Had fruit for breakfast, but starving already so I'll see what the day brings
xxxx

aww what a shame that the day didn't go as planned...i very rarely goto the dr's cos it infuriates me at times how interested some of them DON'T seem!

don't beat yourself up about the food, it's done and you can't take it back so draw a line under it and carry on ;) x

Aw I'm sorry to hear it didn't go well yesterday. I think you should definitely register somewhere else and ask to be retested, hopefully you'll get a more sympathetic and understanding doctor. I realise how lucky I am to have the doctor that I do when I hear these kind of stories.

I hope you have a better day today. Have you much planned for your weekend? x

Hey lovely...just caught up on your last weeks antics and very sorry to hear about the docs. They really don't sound helpful at all! Looking to move sounds like a good plan...you need to speak to someone who will listen!!
Hope you manage to curb the emotional eating...as I imagine that probs doesn't help make the exhaustion any better either.
Despite the crappiness..you still managed a fab loss so keep positive and onward and upwards! :) xxx

Hi all,
I have definitely been emotional eating, I have been awful, mc Donald's, takeaways, Krispy kremes, the works :-/ so this is why I joined sw. I really should learn to eat better!!!
But I've done a big shop, the fridge is full, and I'm at mums for the weekend next weekend, do definitely need a good few days in between.

For those of you on fb. I'm having problems with a girl Hannah at work. She speaks down to me constantly because in not qualified, and she can sometimes bark orders at you. She doesn't clean my instruments properly, and this won't make much sense to you, but she was on the decontamination room where we clean everything last week. I sent the same 2 burs through to her 4 times, and they still came back with stuff on so I ended up cleaning them myself.
Shes in my room with me ATM, keeps moving things so when the dentist asks for something and I can't find it, it's me that looks like I don't know what I'm doing.

Anyway, ages ago I was trying to be nice and leant her some clothes for her holiday because shed ordered some and they hadn't arrived. I've had them back a few weeks but went through them last night, and she's dyed the cream bit of a cream and black play suit a funny colour ( obviously not followed the hand wash instructions on it), but she never mentioned it. Held it up while discussing with Chris if my mum might be able to fix it, and she's broken the zip on the back and not said anything!!! I cannot believe how rude she actually is.

So this morning going to have to say something in work, so should be fun as on the rota she's been put down to be my second nurse pretty much all week.
Grrrr. Will try to be good today with food.

Plan-
breakfast- fruit, yoghurt
lunch- pasta and salad, or salad
dinner- gammon, sw chips, salad

hope everyone had a lovely weekend, will discuss mine when got more time :) xxxx

I'm sorry things have been so horrible for you at work, that girl sounds like a nightmare! You are right to say something, I hope it all goes okay x

aww what a nightmare! there's nothing worse than those type of situations and especially cos you're having to work with her!
i don't like confrontation so i'd be ill thinking of how to deal with it...is she like that with anyone else? c0w! and what a cheeky b1tch on your clothes...that stuff proper bugs me! lol

if i were you i'd start to say things in front of the dentist - not in a bad way, make a joke of it eg oooh where's she put this now lol type thing or even say look, can i have a word, i don't want you to think i dunno what i'm doing but bla bla...but it's difficult as it's prob a small place i imagine?

she obviously has her own baggage and wants to show her authority which means deep down, maybe she's insecure but cover your back and even say to her infront of the dentist (1 so they hear you say it and 2 cos she might not respond the same way) Hannah, can you do me a favour and not touch anything, it's just i end up hunting for it if you've moved it and i don't want so & so to think i'm daft hehe - it's not offensive, you've made a joke of it but the dentist might get a chance to hear that's what's happened?

aww i feel for you....i have an issue at work too with someone which eats away at me but the environment of my job means i thankfully, don't need to work in their pocket!

let us know how you go :( x

Thursday catch up x

Hi lovely ladies, thank you all for your much needed support.
When I mentioned it on Tuesday, she denied all knowledge, said her bf washed them and packed them. To me that's still unacceptable, that made me angrier that she was trying to blame him.
Anyway, I got through the morning Tuesday with her, had my surgery back to myself in the afternoon and by yesterday morning when she was in my surgery again I'd calmed. Not really speaking to her, but decided it looks bad on me and makes me look unprofessional if I don't even say hi or morning.

Definetely think I'll try the subtle jokey thing. I think the dentist I'm with knows I'm good at my job, he's always checking her notes, asking her whats she's doing etc. he never does that with me. Guess he realised in the first week that I'm quite capable. Lol.

Anyway, food Tuesday was almost to plan, apart from a pizza from vodka revolution at lunch :-/ was delicious tho!
We had gammon, sw and salad for tea.

Yesterday was good apart from eating so much quantity wise.
B- blueberries and strawberries, alpen llight
snacks through the morning- alpen light, pear, clementine
lunch- leftover pasta and salad, danio yoghurt (1.5 syns)
dinner- spaghetti bolognese (2 syns for mince, hex b cheese)
pud- cherries, freddo ( 5 syns)
Total of 8.5 syns- not bad :)

had a sneaky weigh this morning, and despite 2 helpings of spaghetti bolognese, it says I've lost weight. I'm thinking that snacking so much on fruit and healthy cereal bars, might be helping me :)

plan for today is a red day :)
b- 1 ryvita (1/3 hex b), with peanut butter (2 syns) and banana
Lunch- subway salad (2 syns)
dinner-BBQ pork chop (2 syns), lemon and herb chicken, burger (4 syns), salad, and either a brown roll or some new potatoes as my hex b

for snacks I've got alpen light, pear and clementine.
i took a photo of my breakfast this morning- looks a bit odd but was totally yummy, and I'm not feeling hungry an hour later now, where normally I'm pecking already.

Will try to catch up later if we don't have our BBQ, but weathers looking good for it.
Oh and I bought myself some dark purple skinny jeans, I'd never have been brave enough to wear this colour a few months ago. Feels good :)

Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    746.4 KB · Views: 31
Morning Emma. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better about things. To be honest, I think that everyone works with someone like Hannah - I know I do! I've taken the same route with her though and pretty much just don't speak to her. I say hi in the morning, bye in the afternoon and sometimes I'll offer to get her a glass of water if I'm getting one for myself but that's about it. We only sit about 4 feet away from each other as well but I don't care, it's so much easier this way.

Well done on the loss. I also find that the weeks I snack a bit more (without going OTT!) are the weeks that I lose. After all this time on SW though, it still doesn't feel right...!

Hope the weather stays nice for your BBQ x

Just popping in to say hi and subscribe! :)

Morning Emma. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better about things. To be honest, I think that everyone works with someone like Hannah - I know I do! I've taken the same route with her though and pretty much just don't speak to her. I say hi in the morning, bye in the afternoon and sometimes I'll offer to get her a glass of water if I'm getting one for myself but that's about it. We only sit about 4 feet away from each other as well but I don't care, it's so much easier this way.

Well done on the loss. I also find that the weeks I snack a bit more (without going OTT!) are the weeks that I lose. After all this time on SW though, it still doesn't feel right...!

Hope the weather stays nice for your BBQ x

Omg, I remember you talking about the lady you work with, she does sound as bad as Hannah now I think about it.
Think I've just been lucky so far, I think most of the people I've worked with have been lovely people, oh well you live and you learn. :)

im thinking grazing steadily on sw food all day may be the way forward. Lol. I'm sure grazers tend to be skinny people x

TGIF!

Hi lovely ladies, BBQ food didn't quite go to plan..... But I had a good night.
My wholemeal rolls had gone hard, and we replaced them with fresh white ones.
Had a bit of flora on my corn (1 syn), 2 small rolls (8 syns), onion relish (2 syns), wine (5 syns) plus I worked out 10 syns for the day.
So 31 syns for the day.... Really think ill need to be more sensible at mums BBQ Saturday. Might try to do what I did at my aunts BBQ a few weeks ago, and have no bread, but just make sensible choices for the rest. Unfortunately don't have time to make anything at mine to take as going straight after work, but might make something at mums in the morning.

Serioualy had to drag myself out of bed this morning, not having any vitamins is taking its toll already! Knocked my ghd's off the side and onto my foot. Poor little foot is all burnt on top. Super stingy! No time to run my foot under the tap either. Lol.

So food plan for today
-breakfast- banana and apple (didn't have time to eat at home as took so long to get out of bed- woops)
snack- popcorn (2.5 syns), clementine
lunch- leftover spaghetti (1 syn), strawberries and blueberries
snack- pear mid afternoon
snack when leave work- salt and vinegar ryvita minis (hex b)
dinner- whatever mum has made- wont be eating until late, hence all the snacks.

Hoping if I plan being hungry in, I'll stay to my plan.
Might be a bit AWOL this weekend.
Will try to catch up with diaries at lunch
have a fab weekend lovely ladies- hope the weather is fabulous for you all! Xxxx

Omg, I remember you talking about the lady you work with, she does sound as bad as Hannah now I think about it.
Think I've just been lucky so far, I think most of the people I've worked with have been lovely people, oh well you live and you learn. :)

im thinking grazing steadily on sw food all day may be the way forward. Lol. I'm sure grazers tend to be skinny people x

My 'Hannah', who is actually called Marilyn, isn't quite as bad I suppose because the things she does don't actually affect me directly. She's back on form today though, she swaned into the office 50 minutes late moaning that her knee had been playing up all night (to be fair to her she does have a lot of health issues but she plays them up constantly so it's hard to feel sympathy!). Clearly though, she's already been to Greggs and to Costa, she doesn't even try to hide the evidence, she has the Greggs bag and Costa coffee cup in her hand! I know she'll spend the whole day moaning now about how busy she is while she'll actually take an extended lunch and spend most of the day chatting to people! Sorry for hijacking your diary with my rant!!

Not so good about your burn this morning, I've burnt myself with my GHDs before and it's so sore so I really feel for you.

I'm glad you enjoyed yesterday's barbecue even if it didn't quite go to plan. Have a lovely weekend at your parents' x

Welcome cheese thief! Lovely to have you :)
sounds like you've got some amazing trips planned! Well jel! Lol.
Have u got a link to your diary? Xx

Hi hun, my diary is http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...re-inskinnity-my-mission-lose-13-5-stone.html Would be lovely if you popped by! I've been really lucky this year with the holidays, feel like Judith Chalmers at the minute! :D Lanzarote is the first time I've been abroad in 6 years so I'm really looking forward to it!

Hope your foot heals soon for you. GHD's are the best straighteners by miles, but I've burnt myself before and it hurts like hell!

How did the BBQ go today? We were meant to have one too but the weather was spitting and freezing, actually put the heating on tonight! Brr. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

My 'Hannah', who is actually called Marilyn, isn't quite as bad I suppose because the things she does don't actually affect me directly. She's back on form today though, she swaned into the office 50 minutes late moaning that her knee had been playing up all night (to be fair to her she does have a lot of health issues but she plays them up constantly so it's hard to feel sympathy!). Clearly though, she's already been to Greggs and to Costa, she doesn't even try to hide the evidence, she has the Greggs bag and Costa coffee cup in her hand! I know she'll spend the whole day moaning now about how busy she is while she'll actually take an extended lunch and spend most of the day chatting to people! Sorry for hijacking your diary with my rant!!

Not so good about your burn this morning, I've burnt myself with my GHDs before and it's so sore so I really feel for you.

I'm glad you enjoyed yesterday's barbecue even if it didn't quite go to plan. Have a lovely weekend at your parents' x
Ha. This made me really laugh. Think that would annoy me too. Your not having to pull her weight are you? Foot wasn't as bad as burning my hands could have been so much worse. It's just a little mark now.
Xxx

Back