Getting skinnier and healthier with SW

Hi hun, my diary is http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...re-inskinnity-my-mission-lose-13-5-stone.html Would be lovely if you popped by! I've been really lucky this year with the holidays, feel like Judith Chalmers at the minute! :D Lanzarote is the first time I've been abroad in 6 years so I'm really looking forward to it!

Hope your foot heals soon for you. GHD's are the best straighteners by miles, but I've burnt myself before and it hurts like hell!

How did the BBQ go today? We were meant to have one too but the weather was spitting and freezing, actually put the heating on tonight! Brr. Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Hi Hun, looks like your doing well on plan so far!
I'll definitely subscribe Hun.
All those trips will be great motivation for you :)
xx

Naughty naughty weekend!

Omg I lost it. I've eaten and drank what I wanted for 2 entire days, sweets, choc, food, magnum, shots, cider, sausage butties, briwnies, key lime pie, mozzarella sticks, dough balls, chilli, Chinese..... Honestly I've been awful.
Scales Wernt very nice this morning, I've put on 3.6 lb.... Hopefully will be less for WI tomorrow.... :-/

but had a fab time catching up with tons of friends and I'm glad I didn't restrict myself as I'd have felt deprived. But back to normality today. And it will be helped by Chris. Chris has decided he's going to diet between now and us going to Spain on October 3rd, so that will definitely help me.

Had a fab time, I love our American football stuff. Got a pic of me and Chris in our shirts. I ordered this shirt last October/ November, and my top was soooo tight that I couldn't wear it. I looked like I was hulking out! And still have some way to go but I can get it on now, it's wearable :)

Need to get my bikini body ready!! Had some nice compliments this weekend. We've also been invited on a birthday night out for a girl I work with the weekend after we get back from Spain. I wore it for my hen night, and I know I need to be around 12st to feel good in it, so hoping I can shift more weight and I can wear that dress :) I might buy a bew clutch to go with it tho. Might find one in Spain? Hmmm.

Diet of fruit for me I think. Lol.

Food plan for today-
pasta with pasata, chilli, garlic, broccoli, peas and quorn pieces
fruit and ryvita minis for snacks
pepper stuffed with rice with asparagus for dinner
strawberries for pud

hoping to have dropped off a bit of what I've gained for tomorrow.

Have a good day all :) xxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    807.5 KB · Views: 59
loving the pic! :)
I'm sure you'll drop a bit of that gain by tomorrow...especially if you're back on track now! Fab news about Chris..if he's on board too then it will def be easier!
Not long to go now until holiday time...woop woop bring on that bikini bod!
xx

Aww, you look really fab in that pic hun, you're so pretty!

Fingers crossed you lose a bit of the weekend weight for your WI tomorrow, but if not don't beat yourself up! At the end of the day it was a one off and I'm sure you'll find yourself with a loss next week!

It's a great help when your partner does healthy eating too. My boyfriend (also called Chris) is trying to lose weight too, although he doesn't go to group we eat the same SW meals in the evening and he's started watching what he eats in the day at work too. The annoying thing is he has nowhere near as much to lose as me, so I've started noticing it on him already and can't tell with me at all! :rolleyes: Ah well, I should be glad I have someone to drag on long walks!

Ha. This made me really laugh. Think that would annoy me too. Your not having to pull her weight are you? Foot wasn't as bad as burning my hands could have been so much worse. It's just a little mark now.
Xxx

Thankfully I don't have to cover for her, we do completely different jobs but work in the same department.

It looks like you had a fab weekend. Never mind about the naughty food, as you say you were better to have it than to feel deprived. Back on it today and I'm sure the scales will be a bit nicer tomorrow x

Hello all,
thanks cheese thief, I'm pulling a very odd face tho. Lol.
Think I need a pep talk.
Im not feeling 100%- viral tonsillitis again, so not sleeping well.
But I got talked into having chippy for dinner last night, and the. Sat and ate a ton of chocolate fudge!!! Naughty Emma!!!

well I'm paying for it today- my belly is killing :-/ and tonsils hurt so in a really emotional mood, honestly think if anyone is mean today at all I may just burst into tears. Lol.
Lost all appetite with my belly hurting and not feeling great but I managed to eat a few strawberries and about 10 blueberries this morning for breakfast.
No idea what I'm doing for food, really not wanting to actually deal with it. Lol.

Sorry for a moany post- hopefully I'll feel better in a bit. On a hopefully upside I should find out today or tomorrow if I'm being kept on at work... Fingers crossed. Xx

Fingers crossed for you at work :fingerscrossed:

Try not to be too hard on yourself, we all have an off few days every so often both SW and non-SW related. I'm sure you'll feel better in a few days. I don't think you need a pep talk from any of us about being off plan anyway, it sounds like your body is already telling you what you need to know.

I hope you feel better soon xx

Hi all,
no one is around to cover me at work, so my review meeting has to wait until tomorrow, but my manager did pretty much say I'm being kept on, obviously not those words. But I'm pleased.
Feeling rubbish and head is pounding but just made a good choice for lunch.
Chris has got a sickness bug too, been throwing up all morning. Hope I don't catch that!!
Hope your all ok xxx

Good news on the job front, I'm really pleased for you. It will be nice for you to get the news officially tomorrow though I'm sure.

Nice to hear you've made a good choice for lunch, it's so easy to just get a quick fix when you're not feeling quite yourself.

I hope you're feeling better soon x

Weakness with illness

Hi ladies,
this may be a long one, got quite a lot of catching up to do...
Had a pretty rubbish week, I was really unwell :-(
i lost my voice Tuesday, Wednesday, went to work Thursday and got sent home... Had a huge fever, and it was hurting to breath. Was lucky the sent me home, a couple of days rest did me the world of good...
I did get my confirmation, I'm now fully employed. Wasn't really worried, but it's nice to have it confirmed.

Unfortunately for my figure, I have been completely off plan, by the evenings I was exhausted and we had no food in from being away. So energy to go shopping so we pretty much had a week of takeaways :-/
we were at a fake festival yesterday, it was really good but has tired me out.
it was a few local bands and then kings of Leon, foo fighters and the killers. They were all brilliant. Was amazing how good they were really, and I had a good time and a boogie, but it gave me a very sore throat, and I got something in my eye, right in the corner, and it's still stinging.... Hoping it clears up without me having to go to the opticians.

Were helping my grandma to move house today, but I'm hoping to maybe cook up some food today before we go. I'd really like to be 100% on plan until chris's sister and family come to stay the weekend of the 21st, need to get myself back in the mindset. I need to make up some sw snacks, think ill look through my old magazines for some inspiration :)

hope everybody is ok :)
xxxx

aww sorry to hear you weren't well but glad that you're on the mend now and your festival sounds good fun!
as for the takeaways.... you weren't well so we'll let you off seeing as you were so sick...i'm jealous hehe (of the take aways not the being ill :-/

hope you find some nice stuff to make, that'll help get you right back on track ;) x

Sorry to hear you've been so ill :( poor thing! How nasty! Glad you are feeling a vit better though. I know how when you have a high temp it is inpossible to shop and do stuff but next time maybe a big batch of quick cook pasta with pesto or whatever would save you a lot of greif on the scales, can pick at it all week that way...
That pick of you and Chris in football gear is great- your legs look amazing!!
Congrats on beig kept on at work, phew :) x

aww sorry to hear you weren't well but glad that you're on the mend now and your festival sounds good fun!
as for the takeaways.... you weren't well so we'll let you off seeing as you were so sick...i'm jealous hehe (of the take aways not the being ill :-/

hope you find some nice stuff to make, that'll help get you right back on track ;) x
the takeaways were good but looking forward to not being bloated constantly! And trust me you would not have been jealous of my scales this morning :) lol. Skinny head back on- resisted cookie chocolate tonight... Xx

Sorry to hear you've been so ill :( poor thing! How nasty! Glad you are feeling a vit better though. I know how when you have a high temp it is inpossible to shop and do stuff but next time maybe a big batch of quick cook pasta with pesto or whatever would save you a lot of greif on the scales, can pick at it all week that way...
That pick of you and Chris in football gear is great- your legs look amazing!!
Congrats on beig kept on at work, phew :) x

Your right, I could have whipped up something... I'll bear that in mind. Even Chris can make pesto pasta! Lol. Thanks for the compliment! You won't realise how much it means but I hate my legs, I always feel like they're enormous and they never seem to loose weight, think its a flattering photo, but to me you couldn't have given me a nicer compliment :-D
xxx

Awww mylos so cute!

Well huni...line drawn for both of us...time to make up with the scales!! :) hope you're feeling ok and over the worst of the blurghh!

Well done for staying on track today! Cabt wait for tomorrow...one day at a time hey and we'll be in full flow in no time! :) xxx

So, I'll try to do a quick catch up for my long post I managed to delete last night.
Food yesterday-
yoghurt
ryvita minis (hex b)
grapes
morrocan chicken salad (4 syns), chips (5 syns)
broccoli and cheese pasta n sauce (1.5 syns) with ham and mushroom (hex a, half for milk, half for cheese)
my little pony spaghetti shapes
grapes, blueberries, raspberries

10.5 syns estimated, but wasn't entirely sure of syns for lunch as met my uncle and cousin for lunch. Went to the slug and lettuce.
I was offered pizza for tea, and my brother had a big bar of that cookie Cadbury chocolate, which he kindly offered but it's funny shaped, you can't just break a bit off and know the syns so I said no because I didn't know how many syns I had.

I had a phone call from my other brother today, his wife had her 12 week scan today, so he called me to say they're expecting their second child. How exciting, I am so pleased for them. I am expecting similar news from Chris' sister soon too as the kids are only a month apart in ages.

My sister is in hospital today, she's getting same abnormal cells removed from get cervix bless her! Just hoping nothing's spread for her! This must be so scary for her.
My grandma comes out of hospital today too, and gets moved into her new house. We spent Sunday getting all her stuff in for her. My mums gone to York to get her. Don't think I'll go over tonight, I'm sure shell be very tired from the travelling, so I think I'll go tomorrow night, take her some flowers or something.

Just had this horrible feeling that we've forgotten Chris' nephews birthday, think it was either Sunday or yesterday, ****!! We're gonna be in trouble! :-/

anyway food for today-
breakfast- small slice wholemeal, with 1/2 a laughing cow and tomato, yoghurt (1/2 hex b, and 1/6 hex a)
Snack- apple
lunch- vege curry, yoghurt
dinner- either curry again or maybe chicken fajitas.

The vege curry is homemade- 2 small onions, 2 small peppers, broccoli, carrots, baby courgettes, half pack of mushrooms, sweet potato and potato, garlic, chilli, curry powder and lots of pasata. So easy to make and full of super frees which I'm definitely in need of ATM.

Hoping for a good day no 2! Not too many temptations :)
xxx

Back