Getting skinnier and healthier with SW

Hello...
Thought ud do a little update before I fall asleep. Lol.
Had a good day, a bit high on syns I think but good, my sister is ok, sore and tired but hoping for the all clear for her soon. Grandma is settling in her new house, she loves it bless her, looking forward to getting to see her.

Foodwise I had-
breakfast- 1 small slice toast (1/2 hex b), with 1/2 laughing cow (1 syn) and tomato, yoghurt
snack- yoghurt
lunch- duck sushi (1 syn), vege curry
dinner- chicken fajitas (2 syns), lettuce and tomato, 1 small wrap (5 syns), 1 blob salsa (1 syns), 1 blob onion and garlic dip (3 syns), cheese (1/2 hex a)
supper- small toast (1/2 hex b) with tomato paste and cheese (1/2 hex a)- tasted like a little pizza :)

total of 13 syns today

ive made a lasagna tonight for tomorrow night for dinner, but don't think it's very sw friendly :-(
picked up only lean mince by accident, apparently 12 syns per pack so 3 per quarter, but for my cheese sauce I used 300g philli and watered it down a bit- so 75g per quarter lasagna so I can use it as my hex a tomorrow, I'll just have to syn the extra cheese that I'll put on top but I'll have it with either salad or vegetables, so maybe 6-7 syns for a lovely meal :)

bought myself the magazine today, I'm living the look if the beef and red wine casserole. Think ill cook that next week for when family comes down. Easy slow cooker dinner :)

plan for tomorrow-
ryvita with peanut butter (1/3 hex b) with peanut butter (2 syns), raspberries, blueberries
clementine
vege curry, yoghurt,
alpen light
lasagna with salad

my week so far has been quite high with syns, I hope it doesn't make too much difference to my losses.
night all x

Well huni...line drawn for both of us...time to make up with the scales!! :)

My line is now drawn too :) We'll get through this together ladies xx

That lasagne sounds great! Hex the cheese and syn the philli though, philli is much less synfull (if you used the ligtest one?) x

Hi all....
Sorry but too tired to do a proper update. I've been fairly good but pretty much eating my full syns.
Had my first day at college today, went really well, but then it was back to work. Been and done a bit of a food shop on the way to pick my brother up for work, so got some Veges, fruit and stuff to keep me going.
Right, I'm off to bed....
Night all xx

Hi ladies,
managed to get a good nights sleep but I was mid dream when my alarm woke up so rudely, and I think I could have done with another hour. Oh well, might get it Sunday.

Feeling quite positive about the plan in general, but think I might try next week to write down everything I eat as I eat it, if I've not had a good loss on Monday. Wondering if I'm forgetting about things.

Yesterday- 2 slices toast (hex b), with laughing cow ( 2 syns) plus tomato
lunch- chicken couscous salad (3 syns) and biscuit moments (5 syns)
dinner- lasagna (8 syns plus hex a)- freddo (5 syns)

i completely forgot I'd had biscuits when I ate the freddo!! Whoops, a lot over. Writing down as I eat might start now instead, stopping any hiccups! So I had 23 syns yesterday.
Quite a healthy day and I didn't eat that much but I could have kept an eye on my syns a bit better.

Plan for today-
breakfast- big fruit salad (blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and mango), yoghurt
lunch- vege curry
dinner- undecided, I might have leftover curry again and the boys can have pizza.

Taking 2 alpen bars, pear, apple and yoghurt to work because I was starving at the start of the weekend want snacks if I need them.
Im in all day with a dentist I'm not usually with. He's really lovely, but it could be a long day, I'm hoping he's not too busy....
And I'm at work in the morning... :-( no lie in for me.
Its strange, when I know I'm working Saturday I don't get the Friday feeling, but don't get it Saturday either, it's a bit odd.

Going to look at new dinning room table after work which will be nice. The current one is RAF supplied, you can ask them for things if you haven't got them, and we got table and chairs, and drawers for the spare room for my brother. But the table has come with those horrible waiting room type foam chairs, hideous! So we never use it! I have taken to using it as a dumping ground for my handbag, paperwork, uniform.
Well Chris told me off the other day! Lol. I always get told off for being messy. Lol.
So our compromise is get rid of this horrible one and well find one I like, and then well use it. When we first moved in, I couldn't find one I liked at all, so fingers crossed! Otherwise ill have a huge table shaped empty space in my house.

Only other thing on the agenda this weekend is cleaning, house needs a bit more than a once over, as siblibgs in laws and my mum coming up next weekend, so definitely needed!

Quite looking forward to blasting everything with the steam cleaner :) so sad!
Going to try to cook us a nice meal on Saturday. Chris has picked the lemon chicken out of my Asia book, but think I might try a few other bits with it :) lots of little bits, cos that's what we tend to do if we get a takeaway.
Anybody got any good Asia type recipes?

See u all later xxx

Morning Emma. Glad you slept better, my pesky alarm also woke me from a lovely dream this morning so I feel your pain!

It's so easy to forget about things that you've eaten, I think we've all been there so it might be worth noting it down as you go. Hopefully it'll help keep you on track and get you a good loss.

Your weekend sounds much like mine, I'm shopping for my holiday bits and pieces then spending the rest of the weekend cleaning! Fingers crossed that you find a table you like x

Hi ladies,
sorry that I seem to have disappeared again.
I had some awful news Friday morning. My cousin fell off a balcony in a club onto her head, and all we knew to start with was she was in theatre and she might not make it.
Luckily we had a miracle, and they've drained a lot of blood and taken a clot and when they brought her round she can move and talk.

Shes a long long way from recovery but its a miracle she's even with us, let alone as unscathed as she is.
Sorry haven't been around but haven't really felt like myself since, had a lot on my mind. Been trying to make the most of my time with family.

Hope everybody had good weekends.
Love Emma xx

OMG Emma, I'm so sorry to hear that but I'm glad her condition isn't as bad as you probably first feared. Thinking of you and your family xxx

Hi ladies,
thank you for all of your kind words, it's so appreciated.
My cousin seems ok, as well as can be expected. But there's been no bad news, so think that's all we can hope for at the minute.
Trying to get myself back into the right frame of mind, but struggling a bit. It was weigh in day this morning and I was 12 st 12 exactly, meaning I've lost 3.6lbs which I'm really pleased with but I feel I could have done better. I'm such an emotional eater at times... Need to sort it out.
I asked for a half day from work today, got so much to do before family come at the weekend.
I've been to pick up the forms for a new drs surgery and then popped to the market as I'd heard the fruit and veg is quite good and quite cheap.
Didnt get a huge amount as I'm getting the bus home, and what I've got is already quite heavy, but I got-
a huge cauliflower, 2 large leeks, a lettuce, spring onions, 4 big peaches, 2 punnets grapes, 1 punnet strawberries and 4 peppers for about £9. I thought that was amazing!

Chris finishes work at about 3.15 today, so were going to do a huge shop ready for the weekend. It's my uncles birthday so well be meeting him for a drink later, so I've got quite a busy day.

Plan for today-
fruit and yoghurt-
Pasta and sauce with added mushrooms
thai green chicken curry with veg and rice.

My brother made us pesto pasta and homemade burgers for tea last night, it was so yummy and it was great not to have to cook for once.
Was play fighting with Mylo last night and he's managed to kick me in the nose! Ouch! So bit tender really. Went extremely dizzy after, it wouldn't stop so I went to bed... Poor little dog just wanted to give me kisses, think he know I was hurt. Lol. He's so adorable and cuddly at the minute, I love it.

Hope everybody is ok, I'll catch up on diaries when I get a chance xxx

3.6lbs is great!! You shouldnt be disappointed- if that's the loss you get when you've mot been great then you are a lucky bugger and should be proud :D

Your cousin's accident sounds scary as hell!! Falling off a balcony :| bloody hell... Glad she is miraculously doing well, hope she has a swift recovery. Must have really shaken you up to hear that :/ *hug*

Mylo sounds so cute! Ouch re: kick to the face and dizziness, buy cute that he wanted to kiss you better :) aww. Wish I had a dog, so nearly got a cocker spaniel puppy once but last minute on our way their the owners saud they couldnt give her up! Was of the working breed though meaning she'd have needed 2 hrs walking a day- would have been a struggle and have no garden! Would really like to get a small fluffy flat happy dog though! You've seen on fb how obsessed we our with our cat LOL x

Well done on the 3.6lbs, what a fab loss! So sorry to hear about your cousin, hope she gets well soon x

Back