Getting skinnier and healthier with SW

Hi Sarah, and anybody else that are still paying attention after I abandoned you all. I think I needed a break, to regroup myself and give myself a talking to.
Had a LOT going on with life, just finding at the minute, I don't have time to breath, got so much going round in my head.
Anyway, I got really fed up with my weight! Since I've been here, I've put on the same half a stone about 3 times, lost it and put it on again, so tonight I'm starting back at group, I think I need that motivation you get again, because I did well when I started on it before.

So tonight I'm joining a class after work again, and I hope to see some weight melting away again, I'll try to update more about life when I've got more time, but ladies, I'm back :)
and the great thing is that my brother wants to lose a bit of weight so he'll do it from home with me :) so chris will be having sw meals too.

Ill try try to catch up with you all later
love Emma
xxx

Hi Emma, it's really lovely to have you back! That's great that your brother will be doing SW with you, that should really help keep you motivated. I hope you enjoy class tonight xx

So glad to see you back! Best of luck finding that motivation... We're here to support you too :) love ya Ems! X

Day 1 of mission skinny

Hi all,
i know it looks as though I came and disappeared again but I haven't. Lol. I am here. I went to find the sw group last Wednesday in the dark after work and after driving around for 40 mins, asking several people where the class was including a doctors surgery, I gave up, went home and rang the lady. The group had switched to a Tuesday starting that week and hadn't been changed online!!! Ahhhh!
Anyway, it's been another week for me since, a very hectic week again, but last night I went and food the group and have officially joined! Woop!
I have put on weight, but I am still a stone lighter than I was, but starting all my stats again as I want a fresh start.
So today's diary:

b- melon and blueberries
snack- mini apple
l- pasta with Turkey, tomato, sauce made before (1 syn) broccoli, mushroom, onion, garlic, basil and cheese, freddo (5 syns)
d- pork chop in BBQ fry light, broccoli, baby corn and savory rice
Desert- Xmas pud high fi bar

so day 1, 6 syns down and actually had a good day, feeling positive :)
plan for tomorrow

b- fruit, yoghurt
snack- hi fi light
lunch- Turkey pasta (1 syn), fruit roll, banana
dinner- chivken fajitas in lettuce wraps with cheese
pudding- jelly

hope your all well ladies, will honestly try to catch up with how you all are :)

love em xx

Glad you are feeling positive! Fantastic to have you back hun :)

How annoying that you drove around looking for the cancelled group so long- grr! How is the new group? Good energy?
X

Hi guys :) nice to be back actually.
Managed to stick to my plan today, so day 2 complete, hadn't had many syns so had 2 little wraps with dinner so quite high on syns.
Syns today- 1 Cadbury finger (1 syn)
2 little wraps (12 syns), fajita powder (2 syns)

so all 15 today but stuck to my plan generally, and when offered sweets biscuits etc at work , only gave in to a single finger, wasn't even that nice.

So my plan for tomorrow is-
fruit and yoghurt, 15g mini weetabix
snack- Apple and alpen lught
lunch- pasta and sauce, fruit
dinner jacket potato, cheese and veg/salad
pud- muller choc desert and banana

hope tomorrow goes quick, work seems to be dragging ATM.
Bought some new boots tonight, the zip on mine has gone :-( I'll try to get a pic, see what you think tomorrow. Xx

So food hasn't been too bad the last few days but far from ideal for a first week.....

friday was to plan but instead of jacket potato for tea, we had Chinese, tried to make good choices tho.

Satursay food diary-
B- banana and yoghurt
lunch- nandos, chicken, spicy rice, salad and halloumi and sauce
dinner-shared dough balls, pizza at pizza express

we went out for dinner and pre-drinks and out after, and despite my cousin getting us half price drinks at revs with his staff card, I stuck to sparkling water/ diet coke all night, and chris wanted mcdonalds on the way home, I didn't even steal a chip, so not great, but could have been worse!

Sunday-
early lunch- leftover fajita chicken and peppers
snack- 5p size bit of dough ut
mid afternoon- supernoidles
dinner- chicken, sw wedges, mushy peas

altjough it looks like a lot, not eaten that much today. The doughnut made my belly kill :-( so I had to take a tramadol, which made me feel sick cos I'd hardly eaten.
Went to a Sunday market today. Turned up a bit late, but still managed to get some fruit really cheap. 6 pink lady applesfor £1, 5 huge pears £1, melon 80p.
Think I'll try to use our local market a bit more.

I cooked led a whole chicken in my slow cooker today for the first time, was so easy. Fell apart but meant I got so much chicken off it, it was brilliant!

Made fe a chicken pie ready for tomorrow for tea, just need to top with mash in the morning.
chicken, leek, carrot, mushroom, ham, garlic, can of chivken soup and stock. Tasted yum, thought quite a nice way to use up chicken.

Gojng to to try to use up my cauliflower tomoorrow, might have cauliflower rice for lunch.....
hope everybody has had a nice weekend.

Xx

Hi ladies,
had a good sw day :)
made a lovely curry creation for lunch and just had a yummy chicken pie for dinner.
and most amazing of all, I managed to avoid all the cakes/brownies etc that the girls had baked to sell at work! Yay!

So today-
early lunch- cauli curry creation
snack- alpen light (hex b)
snack- huge pear
snack- alpen light (hex b)
dinner- chicken mash pie (2.5 syns) with green beans and carrots

my curry creation was microwave cauli, chopped little like rice, with onion, mushroom, spring onion, chopped tomato, garlic and curry powder. This was super yum and full of super free :)

think im in going to have some melon for pudding, got a huge tub in the fridge.

Got a first aid course tomorrow afternoon at work and then going to my second week at group. I'm hoping for 3lb. eeek!
Xxxx

Wow Em! You are doing so well :D amazing that you resisted the sweet stuff! Sounds like you are getting creative in the kitchen, always great to make SW exciting with new techniques!
Glad you liked the new group- I'm sure you'll get that -3! You've been so good :D!
X

Heya Em!

Welcome back, nice to see I was the only one to disappear and then reappear! As much as I like your idea of resetting your stats, the thought of that makes me sad, as I like to see how far I've already come.

Best of luck at your first aid course and weigh in tomorrow. If you lose more than 3lbs you'll be well prepared for any medical emergencies (although on 2nd thoughts if you faint you won't be in the best state to help yourself) Must be tired, talking gibberish.

Looking forward to watch the pounds drop away with you. :)

Becca x

Sounds like you are well and truly back in the zone lovely!! Resisting brownies at work is a mighty feat!
I love the cauli idea...I just bought save with Jamie and he has the cauli rice in there...such a good idea...a healthy, filling and totally free lunch! Magic! Xx

Happy days!

Hi ladies,
I am one very happy lady!!
I have had another lovely day on plan, and had an afternoon of first aid training.
Traffic was awful going to and from work today and meant that I got to group late, but in just enough time to sit in on the image therapy and I got weighed.

I was hoping for a 3lb loss, but had an amazing 5lb loss! Incredible!! I was hoping for a stone for Xmas, feel this is very doable now! Woop Woop!

So today's food-
breakfast- yoghurt, melon
lunch- leftover pie, melon and pineapple
dinner- chilli, rice and a celebratory naan bread :) yummy!

i think I'll have a hifi Xmas pud bar for pud with some choc milk

I've got to bake something to try to sell for children in need on Friday, think it's going to be hard to avoid eating any while I bake :-/ any suggestions anybody??

Off to celebrate with milk and homeland :)
yay!! Soooo happy!! Xx

Back