Getting skinnier and healthier with SW

Really??
Och don't let my pics put you off...I graze all day at work so it might be different if I was only having 3 meals? ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I got hungry an hour after dinner and ended up eating couscous. lol. I know they need to be reduced, yours look way healthier! think i need to have carbs a bit with lunch is all. salad doesnt keep you full for long! lol x

Dinner looks delicious! Was it just a random concoction or following a recipe?! Well done for completing day 3! Xx

Thanks hun! grabbed sausage casserole from freezer actually as made last week. Found a new butchers and got a bit obsessed and bought soo much meat that i had to cook loads of it off. lol.
Was mainly chuck stuff in, but I did use one of those herb mix packets.
I think it was onion, pepper, mushroom, chopped tomato, passata, garlic, kidney beans, 4 spicy sausages, 4 normal sausages (sausages browned and then cut up) and carrot, all sort of stewed down. Made 8 meals worth, so because its good quality butchers sausage and probably 1 sausage per portion, shouldn't be high in syns. And the spicy sausages added tons of flavour!!
will definitely be getting them again, once I've eaten up out of freezer. lol. xx

I got hungry an hour after dinner and ended up eating couscous. lol. I know they need to be reduced, yours look way healthier! think i need to have carbs a bit with lunch is all. salad doesnt keep you full for long! lol x

agree! lol.
carbs are the best....well...the scales don't always think so but an empty belly does ;) lol x

It's Friiiiday! Yay! I don't work Fridays anymore so had a little lie in :)
just eaten a super yum breakfast while watching an episode of great British menu, and once this has finished I'll take my beautiful pooch out for a walk.
Meeting my friend later, she said she'll call me after finishing with her college tutor, probs 12.30, so this will mean lunch out probably. But I had a sneaky weigh, and I have lost some weight, so feeling super determined to have a good weekend and lose a bit more, not put it on again.

Breakfast: 1 mini slice wm toast with tomato purée topped with bacon and mushrooms, and some fruit
image.jpg
Lunch: out- hope to go for salad or baked potato.
Dinner: trying out the recipe for sw spaghetti carbonara
snack: humous and carrot sticks

very skeptical about the carbonara, so I really hope that's nice :confused:
And I'm going to attempt to make syn free humous, my aunt made it before and it was yummy, so thought would make a great evening snack, especially if carbonara isn't that nice.

Well best get my beautiful boy out while the sun is shining
xxx

Hey,

ive be had a lovely Friday. Little walk with Mylo this morning. The field we normally walk in is also used for a lot of sport and they've cordoned areas of it off to help it grow. Mylo was so confused about what the noise was when the plastic ties were blowing in the wind! Super cute, he was just going round the area.

Had lunch at The Slug and Lettuce, but was quite good and picked from the less than 500 calorie menu but. Went for pork pad Thai, was really nice. Then we did a bit of shopping, I bought myself a Tefal slicer/grater thing. Been looking at one for ages, and was 20% off in house of Fraser. Bought myself a dress in Fat Face, but went for a 12 not a 14, can usually go smaller in dresses but am also determined to keep loosing weight :)

did is a food shop with Chris when he finished work and I've got ingredients for chickpea Dahl, 1/2 syn roulade, bang bang chicken noodle salad, humous and carbonara for tea.

Made de the carbonara for tea and it was delicious! So surprised. There's enough for 4, so there's some leftover for over the weekend, and used my new grater machine to the carrot for my side salad.

Im a bzz agent and you do surveys and they send you products to try, and then you sort of report back what you think via social media. Well I got the hair dye they were sending me today, not got much planned so may dye my hair tonight. Not too much different, bit darker maybe but mainly hoping my hair will be all glossy.

Hope your all having a more exciting Friday night than me! Lol xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    525.7 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,007.7 KB · Views: 23
Think it will be a regular in this house tbh, I don't normally have creamy sauces on pasta but I loved it. We decided we'd put more bacon and mushrooms in it next time tho. And was very shocked as normally when it says serves 4, it usually serves 3 in our house, where as this would actually serve 4 :) and super easy really. Xx

What recipe did you use? Any time I've made mine, I've just done it with eggs, bacon and mushroom but I know there are a few different ones x

Hi ladies,
not got too much planned this weekend tbh. hubby is still in bed at 11am. Lol. But he's get a very bad neck so generally can't sleep and we don't have kids do don't feel like I should be getting him up tbh. Need to go to the butchers to get some meat, and need to do some cooking but other than that, no plans really.

Food today vaguely planned out:
breakfast: pineapple and blueberries
lunch- probably either leftover carbonara or bang bang chicken noodle salad- if I get off my bum and make it! Lol
dinner- homemade bacon cheese burgers with sw chips, homemade BBQ sauce and salad

will update a bit later, hopefully with pics of some cooking xx

Yes please...but no rush....see what you think first lol x

Oh this is the 2nd time I'm doing this one, put a bit extra peanut butter in last time and I preferred it last time. Next time I'll just add the extra syns, but was still yummy. Did it without cucumber this time and with a tiny bit of lettuce instead, as hubby doesn't like cucumber, and hasn't made much difference. I also don't buy cinnamon sticks as expensive such just substituted with a pinch of Cinammon instead. It is super morish. Oh I have struggled to find dried rice noodles, so did it with egg noodles last time and was lovely too.
image.jpgOne in pink bowl is mine, other is the one in the book.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Good luck hun, if you like Asian flavours, you'll like this xx

Oh this is the 2nd time I'm doing this one, put a bit extra peanut butter in last time and I preferred it last time. Next time I'll just add the extra syns, but was still yummy. Did it without cucumber this time and with a tiny bit of lettuce instead, as hubby doesn't like cucumber, and hasn't made much difference. I also don't buy cinnamon sticks as expensive such just substituted with a pinch of Cinammon instead. It is super morish. Oh I have struggled to find dried rice noodles, so did it with egg noodles last time and was lovely too.
View attachment 137392One in pink bowl is mine, other is the one in the book.
View attachment 137393View attachment 137394

Good luck hun, if you like Asian flavours, you'll like this xx

thanks hun :D x

Omg! I don't think I've actually stopped eating today- all bloody day long!!
on plan but my god can I eat!

So here's what I've eaten-
breakfast- pineapple and blueberries
11.30ish- carbonara
3ish- bang bang chicken noodle salad followed by a cider apple sausage
4ish- cider apple sausage
5ish- chick pea Dahl 2 slicesimage.jpg,
8ish- homemade burgers with bacon and cheese, salad, corn on the cob and BBQ wedges, a blob of BBQ sauce and bit of light flora on corn on cob
Cimage.jpg
my bang bang chicken noodle salad could do with a bit more peanut butter in the dressing, so I'll add a bit more next time and just syn it!
The chickpea Dahl turned out ok, a bit soft, but after being in the fridge, it's hardened up a bit. I cut it into 16 bits but thinking next time I'll just do 9, and maybe cook it slightly longer and cool before slicing. Only put 2 eggs in and it didn't taste eggy at all, but maybe 3 would hold together better.

In such a crummy mood tonight, we have done nothing all day apart from go to the butchers. Chris has got a bad neck injury and has been so boring lately, if I don't suggest things, we just don't do anything! It's getting sooo irritating. I don't feel like I'm spending time with the love of my life ATM, just is ****.

Think this his feeling is why I've been comfort eating tbh. Horrible thing to work out. :-(

anyway hope everybody is having a more enjoyable Saturday than me.
Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    891.8 KB · Views: 25
don't beat yourself up hun...you could've been comfort eating on things a whole lot worse! (like me! lol)

i feel it for you re chris...things are a bit like that at times with us, my OH is always so busy with his own things....but yet everyday things/stuff our life together needs (ie shopping etc) is way down on the list.
p1sses me right off sometimes!
i get that they work all week and want a day of doing nothing at times...but sometimes it would be nice to do "nothing" together!
i know that i only work part time...but when i get in, it never stops...dinners, lunches, shopping etc but i feel i can't say anything at times.

sometimes they're just on a different planet than us!
we're crazy but they're....well...they're just different lol

hope you're feeling ok...try not to let it bother you too much (easier said than done i know) cos it'll only end up eating away at you and you'll get more miffed :(
xxx

Back