Getting skinnier and healthier with SW

Hiiiiii :) I'm here to subscribe!
Your food looks absolutely amazing!!! What are the apple cider sausages? Do they have syns?
Sorry to hear that you are feeling pretty rubbish... sending hugs and hope things work out soon. :bighug:
xxx

Hiiiiii :) I'm here to subscribe!
Your food looks absolutely amazing!!! What are the apple cider sausages? Do they have syns?
Sorry to hear that you are feeling pretty rubbish... sending hugs and hope things work out soon. :bighug:
xxx
Hi Hun, feeling better this morning, could have done with wine and choc last night and I'd have been fine, but resisted. Lol. The sausages are probably full of syns. :-/ I just started using this amazing butchers near me, and all their meat is so delicious, I just couldn't resist! They've just won an award for best butchers in the east of England and only about 10 min drive. But I'm only looslh sticking to sw this time. Using most of the principles, but I found I was fitting in extra meals just to get my hexs in so just roughly doing it for a bit to get back into it. Xx

don't beat yourself up hun...you could've been comfort eating on things a whole lot worse! (like me! lol)

i feel it for you re chris...things are a bit like that at times with us, my OH is always so busy with his own things....but yet everyday things/stuff our life together needs (ie shopping etc) is way down on the list.
p1sses me right off sometimes!
i get that they work all week and want a day of doing nothing at times...but sometimes it would be nice to do "nothing" together!
i know that i only work part time...but when i get in, it never stops...dinners, lunches, shopping etc but i feel i can't say anything at times.

sometimes they're just on a different planet than us!
we're crazy but they're....well...they're just different lol

hope you're feeling ok...try not to let it bother you too much (easier said than done i know) cos it'll only end up eating away at you and you'll get more miffed :(
xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I totally get this, I'm the only one that cooks therefore I have to do the good shopping. I try to make him come with me now! But if I don't plan we'd get to 6pm and be like what shall we have for tea, and he'd just I dunno.... So irritating!! Lol.

Feeling a a bit better today after some sleep, but thanks. Hope your not feeling guilty for having an off day! You don't deserve to feel guilty!1 day off from 100% in 3 weeks is pretty amazing!! Xx

I totally get this, I'm the only one that cooks therefore I have to do the good shopping. I try to make him come with me now! But if I don't plan we'd get to 6pm and be like what shall we have for tea, and he'd just I dunno.... So irritating!! Lol. Feeling a a bit better today after some sleep, but thanks. Hope your not feeling guilty for having an off day! You don't deserve to feel guilty!1 day off from 100% in 3 weeks is pretty amazing!! Xx

We used to do all that together...but as he's gotten more into a hobby, that and work is all he seems enthusiastic about at times.
He used to hoover the stairs to save my sore back, iron sometimes and we always went to all the tedious places together. Couldn't tell you the last time he hoovered, I've had a new iron for months and he's not used, and after me moaning, he's been to asda once this year and was a total grump!
It pisses me off cos I feel a bit like-why do you get to do the things you want in your spare time but for me, it's just all this!

I never resented any of it when I was only own...but I do now....cos I'm not on my own and shouldn't have to do it all myself! I know part of it's prob out own fault...that we've done it all without thinking about it or being bothered at times...but when I do think, it annoys me!

The other week I could tell he was miffed that I wouldn't "chum" him to the post office (to post something for his mum) and for fuel...I thot no way, you didn't chum me when I was out for 4 hrs stocking up on stuff for YOUR work!
Anyway, he wasn't amused but went, then a few days later, there was a card to collect something from the post office...he came in and went straight round for it! But then that's cos it was for him...a part he needed...to get on with stuff...grrrrrr

They really are in a would of their own...lovely at times...and mines really isn't an ar$e but they do get so caught up in their own things at times!

Well done for not drowning in wine lol, I dunno how I feel yet...I've distracted myself with my rant about my OH...that could be the better option! lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ladies,
having a bit of a day at home today. Hoping to do some baking/cooking later, and in the middle of doing some painting. Mums dropping by this afternoon with a neice and 2 of my nephews, so think well wander to park/take Mylo for a walk.

food plan for today-
brunch- left over carbonara
late lunch- bang bang chicken noodle salad and 1 chunk chickpea Dahl.
dinner- fanta chicken with possibly mangetout and broccoli
might treat myself to a freddo tonight. Well have a see how my half syn roulade works out vid might just have that.

My brother us in the middle of making himself a homemade meat feast pizza! He should be moving out soon, and can't wait, he cooks douphanise potatoes all the time, or pizza or full on creamy pasta, he never eats healthy and it really doesn't help.
Right best do my third coat, might be able to get the majority of painting done before mum turns up with the kids. Xx

Hi ladies,
had quite a nice Sunday really. I have got a bit cooked today, but was hoping to get the 1/2 syn roulade made. Suppose I could make it now...
I started painting one of our cabinets, 4 coats later and I didn't have time to do the doors and drawers before mum turned up with the kids, so had to put them back on. Looks a bit odd ATM, hoping to get that done one eve this week, probably Tuesday.

Had a lovely time with mum and the kids, Chris wasn't impressed they each had 4 of his bourbons to dunk in a cup of tea. He he. Got a great pic of them all sat on sofa, with Mylo underneath on his sofa :)
made some red pepper humous, going to take that to work as a snack tomorrow, also made some tomato soup, because I had some soft tomatoes that I wouldn't have eaten otherwise., so that's lunch sorted tomorrow. :)

i did have a sneaky sausage again earlier, but that's all of them gone! Lol.
Might have a bit of Dahl in a minute :) lol.
I made diet fanta chicken for tea was super yummy.
Added onion, peppers and pineapple at the end, and had with broccoli and rice. Think I would add a but more fanta next time, it just seemed like quite a lot :-/

Food plan for tomorrow:
breakfast- fruit salad, muller ,
snack- banana
lunch- tomato soup, mini roll (1/2 hex b), chick pea Dahl if hungry
snack- humous with carrot sticks
dinner- chilli con carne with rice
snack- freddo

Mondays I don't finish work until 7, so don't get home until about 7.45, long day so if I manage to get through the day sticking to plan, I'll reward myself with a freddo.

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend :) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    570.1 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    415.8 KB · Views: 30
Helloooo,
just on lunch, had a very very busy morning where we had lots of complicated cases :-/ hopefully it won't be like that all the way til 7!
Didnt manage to eat my banana this morning, no time. Had soup, humous and carrot sticks for lunch and a kiwi.
But got my chickpea Dahl as an afternoon snack, I'm always starving by about 5pm.
Dyed my hair last night, was supposed to be dark chocolate, and i think it's much darker than that tbh. I'm looking very pasty ATM, and think it's a bit too dark and is washing me out :-/ oh no. I'd stick a bit of fake tan on but Chris is rubbish and checking me and doing my back, so I end up streaky. Might have to give it a go.

Hope mondays going well fir you all, not too rainy xx

Hey Emma, I see we both re-started around the same time, good luck on your weight loss journey :) Your dinner looked lovely yesterday, I must try the Fanta chicken, keep reading about it.
As for the dark hair, my boss once got seriously concerned and wanted to send me home because I looked so washed out when I put in a darker colour, dark chocolate came out practically black. I was tempted...:D

Hey Emma, I see we both re-started around the same time, good luck on your weight loss journey :) Your dinner looked lovely yesterday, I must try the Fanta chicken, keep reading about it.
As for the dark hair, my boss once got seriously concerned and wanted to send me home because I looked so washed out when I put in a darker colour, dark chocolate came out practically black. I was tempted...:D
Hi Hun, welcome to my page!
how are you finding it this time around? I'm feeling renewed enthusiasm tbh. The fanta chicken was yum, tasted a bit like sweet and sour, and simple enough to do on a week night.
Ha, that's so funny about your boss. My hair is totallly blatantly changed and one girl today said she hadn't noticed! lol. I'd dye my hair more regularly if I was you ;-) xxx

Hello!
Glad you're feeling better hun and well done for resisting thine wine and chocolate :)
Why do the chocolate brown hair dyes always go darker? Until last year I had dyed my hair chocolate brown for a few years but by the time I came to fancy a change it was jet black... and took 8 hours at the hairdressers just to strip back to a mid brown.
My OH helps me fake tan my back too... although he is a bit slap dash about it. Boots sell a back tanner which looks a bit like a washing up sponge on a stick xxx

Hi Hun, welcome to my page!
how are you finding it this time around? I'm feeling renewed enthusiasm tbh. The fanta chicken was yum, tasted a bit like sweet and sour, and simple enough to do on a week night.
Ha, that's so funny about your boss. My hair is totallly blatantly changed and one girl today said she hadn't noticed! lol. I'd dye my hair more regularly if I was you ;-) xxx

This is my first time on SW but my xxxxxeeenth time on yet another attempt to lose weight. This feels very much like something sustainable. Until now, I was on a total food replacement diet and I don't know, I haven't got the strength in me for that. I'm definitely excited about SW, the more I read up about it and the more I read recipes, the more unbelievable it seems.

Had my first weigh in tonight, 2.5lb off despite totm, so I was quite pleased.

Not stopped eating again today! Jeez! 2 of the ladies I work with are doing the 5:2 diet and today was fasting day for one of them. I seriously don't think I'd cope very well.
So anyway, after my chickpea Dahl I had my banana from this morning. Came home and had chilli and rice. Rice was even in single portions, I used to eat like twice that when we had rice. Polished dinner off with chickpea Dahl, a muller with some bloobs (love this ging! :)) and am now sat thinking about a freddo!
I looked at the cals for peanut butter, mine is 87 syns for a tablespoon. Don't think that would be enough for an apple, but maybe 6 syns would be. That seems a lot.

Knackered so chilled out night, Hawaii 5 0 and poochy cuddles.
Got an observation at work tomorrow by my assessor with college, not looking forward to it at all. I'm in with a different dentist that I never work with but had to in order to get the assessor to see all the things I need her to check off. Oh well! Guess at least it will be over by the end if tomorrow until the next one! Xx

Hello!
Glad you're feeling better hun and well done for resisting thine wine and chocolate :)
Why do the chocolate brown hair dyes always go darker? Until last year I had dyed my hair chocolate brown for a few years but by the time I came to fancy a change it was jet black... and took 8 hours at the hairdressers just to strip back to a mid brown.
My OH helps me fake tan my back too... although he is a bit slap dash about it. Boots sell a back tanner which looks a bit like a washing up sponge on a stick xxx
Thanks for the tip with the fake tan.
Luckily this hair dye says it will wash out in 28 washes so I'm guessing it will get lighter :)
defo feeling the wine and choc tonight but got my first weigh in the morning- well official one. X

This is my first time on SW but my xxxxxeeenth time on yet another attempt to lose weight. This feels very much like something sustainable. Until now, I was on a total food replacement diet and I don't know, I haven't got the strength in me for that. I'm definitely excited about SW, the more I read up about it and the more I read recipes, the more unbelievable it seems.

Had my first weigh in tonight, 2.5lb off despite totm, so I was quite pleased.
Well done Hun!! This is way more sustainable than other diets, and if you love food and cooking you'll love this :)
some of those meal replacement ones are so expensive, plus my mums friend has done them, and then she just piles the weight back on when she stops! Good luck Hun and if you have any questions I'm here :) xxx

Thanks for the tip with the fake tan. Luckily this hair dye says it will wash out in 28 washes so I'm guessing it will get lighter :) defo feeling the wine and choc tonight but got my first weigh in the morning- well official one. X

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, you will do fabulously!!! xxx

Oh and planned my meals for tomorrow :)
breakfast- porridge- depends how hungry I am, might only have half a packet like last week. A grated apple stirred in with a bit of Cinammon. Maybe fruit
Snack- banana- if I have time to go buy in morning
Lunch- mugshot, humous and carrot sticks, fruit maybe
dinner- pork and leek sausages with either chips or mash, Chris will have beans, I might have spaghetti hoops it veg, depending on how much Veges I get during the day.

Xxx

Back