GETTING THE HANG OF THIS

philip

Well ladies and gentlemen,

Just want to let me follow LT friends to know that i've losted another.........
6lbs

im really happy it won't take me long to hit my target.
To be honest i've had a really crap week, the last two days on LT were really hard.
The smell of nice food in the air has been driving me crazy....
I've always been a quitter on diets and im so going to stick at this,

Cant beleive im i've losted 18lbs in ten days....might be in for a shock next week, when things settle down..

you will do grand next week too phillip - keep it up sunshine!!!

i will be gagging to see how well u have done when i return to the wet shores of england in a fortnight - take care mister

ohhh and fantabulous weithloss !!!!!! :D

xxx

Great stuff Philip ! :D Made up for you mate - keep it up - it gets easier once you get into the groove & the motivation is the instant results !

well done, it might not slow down nuch you know you may actually get to target far quicker than you think! :D

Hey... fab result Pip ! - I think you should be chuffed to bits with 3 - 4 lb losses over the coming weeks too 'cause you is bloke':D:D

Tht's fantastic philip! You're gonna be at target in no time, keep it up hun it's obviously working for you since you haven't given up xxx

wooo hooooo love the 'pip' nickname!!! i think thats a grower :D

well done and good luck for next week :)

wow!

Well ladies and gentlemen,

Just want to let me follow LT friends to know that i've losted another.........
6lbs

im really happy it won't take me long to hit my target.
To be honest i've had a really crap week, the last two days on LT were really hard.
The smell of nice food in the air has been driving me crazy....
I've always been a quitter on diets and im so going to stick at this,

Cant beleive im i've losted 18lbs in ten days....might be in for a shock next week, when things settle down..

Im just loving u philip - u came onto the forum werent going to start cos of the price etc - and now you are going to be a great success story on LT.

You have done amazingly well - Over 1 stone in 10 days - flip me! Im sure you will average a weight loss of 4 pounds or more each week (maybe the odd 3 but sure u will just have to live with that i guess!)

Keep going with it - you have the determination and that will see you through. To be totally honest I think it took me 3 weeks to stop thinking about food. I have heard it takes 21 days to break a habit - so i think a lot of the mental issues we have about food start to fade after week 3 - but this is SUCH a mental diet - its all about mental strength and determination - only the strong survive... and i know u are strong ;) xox

REALLY WELL DONE ON YOUR AWESOME RESULTS SO FAR!

KEEP ER LIT YE BOI YE!

XOX

well done Philip,
is a great loss and well done for not giving in ;)

Wheeeee!! We all knew you could do it and that's why we pushed you so hard to take the plunge and start LT babe! So happy for you hun, congrats!! :D Roll on next week!!!!

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Phil, that is awesome, you rock mate!

x

Well done you'll be at target in no time wooooo x

6lbs is AMAZING!!! Aren't you glad we badger batted you into stepping up to the mark and starting LT!!!
You will be at target super speed ligthning quick!!!! xx

Back