Getting to Goal by Zeke

It's by no means finished (not even close!) but it's a rough idea!! Can then stick it to my freezer/desktop and tick off when done! Plus mum will know what my plans are food wise!! So can either make it SW friendly, or leave me to my own devices!!
xxx

Aw shucks!!! :p Teehee!!

I just know that i need to be organised!! So helps to have it on the same page (for me!!)

I'm a simple creature, and a creature of habit, so this would work well! Plus, it should help vurb my spending if i know in advance what i'll need!! (Eg buying a huge bag of mince to last several dinners, that a single individual bag each time!)
xxxxxx

Let's hope this new style tracker/planner works for us!

I was hoping for a little dip down today (was uber good yesterday - mainly due to being occupied in the afternoon and evening) but alas now. Little dip up. Could be any number of things to cause a fluctuation but I will put it down to TOTM - day 2.

Down 1.6 lbs on my scales this week then. I am going to wear my jeans to class so I think I am looking at a 0.5 or 1 lb loss there.

Mass in Class (mass at home first thing, naked)
Week 1 - 14 st 8.0 lbs (14 st 5.0 lbs)
Followed EE plan this week. Lost 4 lbs (4.8 lbs)
Week 2 - 14 st 4.0 lbs (14 st 0.2 lbs)
Followed EE but badly - probably had too much fruit, also had smoothies before I realised that was wrong. Also had 84 syns + smoothie fruit syns. Lost 1 lbs (0 lbs)
Week 3 - 14 st 3.0 lbs (14 st 0.2 lbs)
Swapped to red days after two days this week and started exercising more. Managed to stay under 70 syns this week (69.5!). Lost 3.5 lbs (3.4 lbs)
Week 4 - 13 st 13.5 lbs (13 st 10.8 lbs) Red days all week. Syns 66. TOTM end of week. Lost 1.5 lbs (1.8 lbs).
Week 5 - 13 st 12.0 lbs (13 st 9.0 lbs) Red days all week. Syns around 75. First week without filling in food diary to hand-in at class - mental tracking towards end of week. Lost 2.0 lbs (2.6 lbs).
Week 6 - 13 st 10.0 lbs (13 st 6.4 lbs)
Red days most of the week. One green day. One trip 'home' with deviation from plan the next day (but not bad). Syns unknown. Wore trousers to WI rather than usual jeans. Lost 2.0 lbs (1.4 lbs)
Week 7 - 13 st 8.0 lbs (13 st 5.0 lbs) Red days but a difficult week. Trip to London on Saturday had me bingeing on crisps and sweets on the way home. Found it difficult to get back on track with regards to evening syns for the rest of the week. Wore trousers to WI rather than usual jeans (again).Lost 1.0 (0.8 lbs)
Week 8 - 13 st 7.0 lbs (13 st 4.2 lbs)
Red days all week. Over syns for first three days - on track last four days. TOTM towards end. Swapped back to jeans for WI. Lost 0.5 (1.6 lbs)
Week 9 - 13 st 6.5 lbs (13 st 2.6 lbs)

Looking at this last few weeks I can clearly see it is time for a 'perfect week'. There has been too much talk of 'over syns' and off track - I don't want that to become the norm!

Just gone on the scales (after breakfast, coffee, with jeans on etc) and I am 13 st 6.4 lbs. So, if the SW scales are the same looks like just 0.5 lbs for me this week. Just goes to show the difference a pair of jeans can make etc. I do want to wear them though as I started my journey wearing them so it will reflect my true total weight-loss in class so far. Anyway, time to find out...

Last edited:
Ooh good luck!!! I know what you mean about wearing the same thing you started in! I've always worn leggings and a long vest and it works for me!! I'd go in a swimming costume if I could!! Lol!!!

Xxxxx

Thanks!

Well...I'm back!

I am bizarrely pleased that it was exactly as predicted 0.5 lbs! I know I have really lost 1.5 lbs this week and going back to jeans made the difference.

Pleased for two reasons:
  1. Back in what I wore when I started
  2. Confirms that my scales and the SW scales completely agree.
As you know I have an excessive and silly amount of angst around what I will do the end of August. This give me an extra choice WI on a Thursday at home under the same conditions and filling in the book myself and going to class when I can. I really have got to stop thinking about that!

Ok - next week just has to be at least a 2+ lb week!!

Agreed!!! Xxx

Oops, sorry, stupid iPhone!

Well done on the loss, it's better than a sts!!! AND you were in your jeans!!!

Next week is going to be amazing!! Just got into work and planning my food week!! Going to be strict!! Xxxx

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I think I have TOTM rage :wave_cry:

I am going to have to dig deep to get through today in a perfect SW 100% optimising way.

You know those little daily things that ordinarily as just mildly annoying (nothing worth specifically mentioning) that suddenly become rage inducing outrages at TOTM. Ok, yes, I am exaggerating :D.

and breathe........................

I have just skipped the stepper at the gym as well, which isn't great.

I think I will go an do a little weeding to ease my woes.

Huge hugs hon!! I get them all the time!!! Go and relax in the garden for a bit and chill-out!! No sabotaging ur fabulous strict week today....we're having a 2+ week!!!!

Love and hugs xxxxx

I'm here if u need me! Xxx

Hey! Just wondered how you were feeling now?!
I've just got bk from zumba and about to start dinner!!
Bet your gardens looking good!!
Love and hugs
Xxxxxx

HA! i didn't do the garden in the end...went out for a meal in a nice pub with a beer garden with fab country views and a river running through at the bottom!

I was pretty good though. I had Salmon fishcakes (came with lots of ribboned veg underneath) and nicked a couple of my son's chips. Then resisted dessert and had a decaff coffee. No alcohol (gosh that would have been nice though!).

I am feeling better though - thank you.

ADD: I am so glad I didn't 'go mad' in the pub - I am down 0.2 lbs today so clearly not much damage done. Of course I am not really in this to be losing and gaining the same 0.2 lbs all the time!

Last night I avoided eating more by scanning and doing some detective work on my nan's old photos (as she, my grandad and their only child are dead now all I have do go on are the few ones where I wrote on the back as a child and info from the family tree). I wish so much that I had started writing down all things things she told me about her family and life now and named all the photos (I did do a few one day when I visited her but I was still a child really).

Anyway, nothing like keeping busy!

Last edited:
Hey!! Good afternoon!!!! Sounds like you had a really wonderful evening at the pub, and obviously didn't go OTT, so coped admirably!! (Especially with TOTM!! I'm always rubbish then!)

Awww, sorry to hear about your grandparents. I think that's the worst part, that their story never gets told as people forget!!
I try to get recordings of my grandad whenever i can, and i bought him this book in an attempt to keep his history, but he doesn't like writing so much, so i think i'm gonna have to ask him and write it down.t
Though i know he doesn't like talking abou certain things, but i still think it's important. Its part of our history!

Good on you for trying to piece it all together!!

Huge hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is so good that you are doing that! I get intermittently addicted to doing the family tree (do it on ancestry.co.uk) and scanning and sorting out all the old photos. I would definitely recommend finding out as much as you can from your grandad and labelling every photo!

My real issue is that my mother died before my grandparents and as she was the only child the normal line of communication has been lost as I wasn't old enough really to appeciate how important writing it all down would be before my grandparents died. I am loving working it all out though from the picture I had labelled and the family tree!

The good thing about this addiction is that it stops me thinking about food completely. The down-side is that the house is a pig-sty and my son has enjoyed free use of the x-box all morning. On that note....

Have a good day!! xx

Oh dear!!!! I'm sure the houseisn't that bad, and that your DS has had a very enjoyable, if not productive day!!

I've never looked on ancestry, but will give it a go! I occassionaly try to do our tree, but can never get further than my great-grandparents on my maternal side, as all has been forgotten, and a lot of photos were lost/burnt at various points in history.

Will definitely be keeping things from my grandparents, just because i can't bear the thought of them not being here - we're very close. So i frequently have recordings and notes from mine from both of mine. Also so that my munchkin will always have something to remind him, just in case.

So sorry to hear about your mum - i had no idea. Even bigger hugs for you :hug99::hug99:

Thank you! It was a long time ago - I was only four. Still sad though :(

I came off plan AGAIN mainly due to not having anything for dinner despite having oodles of time. DUH. I guess I am just in one of those moods. I did have rivita and phiilie extra light for dinner so hardly a blow-out. I also had a packet of crisps and some wine so beyond syns. :break_diet:

UGH. I will come back to this tomorrow.

Start afresh tomorrow, it's a whole new day!!
Love and hugs and will chat tomorrow!!
Text/call if you need to rant or just a natter! xxxxxxxx

Back