Getting to Goal by Zeke

I've not heard of most of those diets, but to be honest, I don't think a change of dirt will make a difference, ad the problem is with me, not the diet. I just need to get in the right frame of mind and get back to remembering why I started in the first place!!

I do realise that im cheating more often and dismissing it, but I already know this diet works if I put the effort in, so just need to do it, plus, I've already spent so much on books and stuff! I think I need to buy one of those pre-paid card things to boost my commitment!!

Whichever you decide I'll still be here for you, but do hope you stay with sw!! Can do it together then!!! Xxxxxx

You are, of course, absolutely right.

I have just been shopping for some basics. I am clearly still not in the right frame of mind.

I bought some frozen ww meals, salad, fruit and veg and those tuna trays for work lunches. I also bought a 100g bar of green and blacks dark ginger chocolate. That has now gone. :eek:

I have had another think about this and it absolutely is down to the same of 'fail to plan, plan to fail' thing. I am my own worst enemy.

I have made a decision. I am not giving up on SW BUT I am going to go to a WW meeting tonight (free reg - so £5.99) and get the info books, buy everything else I think will be useful (the propoints calculator being the main thing) and never return again.

Sometimes when I am in one of my crap planning moods I just need to know exactly where I am and if using ww branded food gets me on track then I am fine with that. I am ready to do ww for a week or so. I will be ready also to do sw again when I am completely sick of counting points and want to get back to cooking from scratch again.

I have also decided not to go back to class. There is no point. All I do is weigh and go. It served a purpose but now it doesn't. I will keep my official WI day as a Thursday am though. I can easily change my sig to make it work for my at home WIs. I'm not going to bother with the minimins challenges anymore. They don't motivate me - I will just stick with fridgegraph.

Phase one is over (SW)...phase two starts (mix of WW and SW).

:D

I feel at peace.

I have now changed my sig and details to only my at home weights. The only slight thing is that you can only enter whole or half pounds in the details bit so I will have to do some slight rounding up and down each week - obviously not a prob though!

What is important is that I continue to lose weight not that I stick to one diet perfectly for the whole journey. I need some ready meal lack of planning in my life for a while and a bit of a change.

I definitely don't want a gain this week and so far I am 0.8 lbs up this week so I now have 2.5 days to lose at least that. I have decided that I can claim to be 'following a diet continuously' as long as I either stick to it properly or enough to lose weight/STS.

Last edited:
Today I have eaten:

42g All bran + semi milk 3 PP + 2 PP
100g Green and blacks dark choc and ginger 14 PP
1 apple
A few strawberries
1 ww risotto 9 PP
large plate of mixed veg

28 PP

So, lunch was basically the chocolate! I would actually say it was worth it to draw a line under 'phase 1' if it wasn't for the tummy ache. Still I manged 50 mins the gym.

Been to the ww meeting and got all my stuff. Just paid for 1 week (£5.99) to get the starter folder and booklets etc. I think she probably guessed I wouldn't be back as I could have bought a monthly pass for £13! I also bought the 'deluxe' pack for £15 which is a fantastic bargainas it has the calculator, and exercise DVD, a shopping guide, a 12 week track, eat out guide, highlighter pen and a voucher booklet for the scales and cookery books.

So, hopefully that was £21 well spent. I like having all the tools I need to do two plans at home now. I feel motivated again - YAY!

I am allowed 29 daily points and 49 weekly points as well as activity points I earn, if I need them (used to be up to a max of 12 - I will need to check that).

I guess I could actually start today but I won't worry too much - 14 PP for the chocolate!

As this is supposed to be my SW diary I think I will have to retire it for now. I think I will try without a diary for a while.

Last edited:
This is my sad face :eek:( Come back zeke! Xxxxx

Back