Getting to goal this time - my last ever food diary!

sparkles37 said:
Ya, that definitely makes sense, it kind of breaks the cycle of eating crap! I hope it works for me, cause I'm on track to be 100% today! :)

Well done on all the exercise!! :)

Thanks honey :) x

Off to Wetherspoons for lunch today.. Doing a green day so going to have sweet chilli noodles and a portion of chips all for 6.5 syns :) Can't wait!

Afternoon! Far too many syns to count today as I took my mum out for a scummy 3 course lunch at Pizza Express! Have logged the calories in My Fitness Pal, and I am 300 or so calories over my daily allowance (which is around 1500) so I'm hoping after my shift at work tonight my Fitbit will tell me I've burnt around 6/700 so should allow me to have a little snack when I get in tonight..

Prefer logging days like this in terms of calories so I can see I haven't blown my whole week with just one meal! It's easy to feel like that when you've calculated the syns of something like this. Will post diary later :)

Worked it out and I'm 23.5 syns over my weekly allowance! Not too worried as I've burnt loads of calories at the gym this week, and I'm planning another session tomorrow morning :D

Saturday 17th November - Red Day

Lunch
Garlic bread with mozzarella (9 syns + HeA)
Meatball bolognese pizza (34.5 syns + HeA)
Chocolate fudge cake with ice cream (23 syns)

Dinner
Pork loin
Veg

Snacks
Hifi bar (HeB)

Syns: 66.5

Healthy Extras:
A = 45g mozzarella
A = 45g mozzarella
B = Hifi bar
B =

Exercise:
Walk to town and back
Shift at work

Thoughts:
So after my scrummy lunch today with my Mum, I'm 23.5 syns over my weekly allowance! Don't think it will matter too much as I've burnt loads of calories at the gym this week, and have another session planned tomorrow morning! Reeeally hoping for a loss this week, as I have tried really hard to be good!

Last edited:
MrsWilsoncroft said:
Yummy food diary Hun, where did you go for lunch?
Do you find you still lose if you are over your syns but you have exercised? xxx

Went to pizza express was yummy :) not sure about the syns thing, sometimes I lose and sometimes I don't.. I can never really predict it! Xx

Okay so after finishing work at 12:45 last night I went for a McDonald's with people from work :) taking me weeell over my syns for the week lol. Going to be good today and tomorrow and see what happens at weigh in tomorrow night xx

Baby-belle said:
I had a bad day sat :( I'm just trying to recover from it feeling huge

I'm keeping everything crossed that I won't have gained too badly tonight! Going to try and be a bit more relaxed about being on plan this week, mainly want to stop bingeing if I can..

graciebabes said:
I'm keeping everything crossed that I won't have gained too badly tonight! Going to try and be a bit more relaxed about being on plan this week, mainly want to stop bingeing if I can..

I just had a twix /( why do I do it I find if I have one day off the next day is so hard to get back! I know it's only a twix but I've no syns really waaaa

So after realising I haven't lost ANYTHING this month so far, I'm really going to knuckle down and work hard at it this week! I switched groups last night, and I'm hoping to stay for the meetings now :) Hopefully that'll help me!

Feeling more confident about getting the binge eating under control, trying to keep a log of when it happens so I can look back and try and eliminate the causes, if that makes sense?

Also, I have 2 pretty cushty shifts at work this week (doing 5-10 on the coffee lounge and 5-F in the restaurant) and I'm off Sunday, which means avoiding naughty food at work and an extra gym sesh on Sunday :) I can do this!!

Anyway, here's to a really great week!

Back