Getting to goal :)

Trueleame

Determind dieter :D
Right I thought I'd better start a diary here as I'm swopping onto SnS after doing as much as I could on LT.

I have ordered the samples from SnS to see if I like them ...as long as they taste alright I'll put my order in for a weeks supply.

I know I can stick to a strict regime as I managed LT with the very limited choice of only liking the chocolate flavour :( that made it even harder to stick with having 3 chocolate shakes a day.

I'm excited about the different flavours that SnS offer. I'm hoping this really is the key to my ultimate weight loss for getting to goal before my wedding in August.

I will be so pleased with even losing 3 -4 lbs a week ...as that will soon add up :) x x x

Yeah!!! Hello!!!! I think you will be happy with S&S. I ordered a weeks supply with one of everything to try it all. If I stick 3 days 100% I'm placing a 28 day order in on day 4. So far so good. Hope you enjoy it. Xx

Hiya Pam :). I've ordered the samples to see what they are like and once I've tried some I will place an order for a weeks supply :)

I hope the variety will keep me on track, as I could stick to LT so I know I've got the determination to keep going :)
X x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today I'm chomping at the bit to get my S&S products :) huuuurrrryyyyy uuuppppp pppllleeeaaasssseeee.

I so want to get back in control as I'm slipping back into old eating habits which aren't helping my scales. I need the control of the diets to keep me going atm. I have got the most horrid sore throat so am living on strepsils and toast atm :( which isn't doing me any good.

I am considering ordering the products for a couple of weeks as I don't want to be waiting again once I've gotten on track with the samples x x x

They are super quick with delivery, can't fault them.. I've not done LT but love the variety on s&s.

Good luck.. X

Have to admit pretty impressed the stuff arrived today and thanks to my lovely neighbour for taking them in whilst I was out on the school run!

Have to say I'm so excited about starting tomorrow :0) ...rubs hands what do I try first lol ;0)

I'm going to do a WI and stick with Saturday mornings as that will hopefully boost me over the weekends that way.

Had a pretty horrendous day (Friday) but hopefully things will sort themselves out now and I'll get the answers I need from the scans I've had. Losing weight is going to be My Prime focus as I get married in August and don't want to be a tubby bride :0( no way is that happening!!!!

With the support I have here and at home :0) I can't wait to start losing again :0) and I pray the range of flavours will be the key for me this time round x x x

Day 1

Right today I've changed all my tickers on here so this is a brand new start to my weight loss journey. I wanted a completely fresh start to this part of my journey.

I have to say having a choice for breakfast has really impressed me already....was nice thinking what shall I have rather than just having the same things.

I'm also very pleased to report back the banana flavoured shake was rather nice and managed to drink it without too much effort...so shake 1 done and dusted :D

I weighed myself this morning and the scales weren't nice :( 17st 51/4lbs ...I wasn't pleased at all with that...but onwards and inwards!!!

It makes it easier that were allowed artificial sweenters in teas ...so I won't be as cranky as I can have proper tea rather than green tea all the time ~lol~

I also love the fact you can have chicken on this diet and veggies :D as I do love my veggies. I can drink the water amounts pretty easily so fingers tightly crossed for this regime.

I am going to order my next weeks packs today :) as I think this might be the way forward for me x x x

I'm excited for you!! I might also change my tickers. I like the idea of new diet new start.

The very best of luck with the diet Tru. I know how much you want it. Xx

Hello hun, after coming off LT this diet feels amazing!
When i did LT i only like one flavour too, got to 8 weeks and thought i was going to crack up so came off it, unfortunatly put weight back on so on s&s for the last time now!
Congratulations on ur wedding :)
Good luck today, sounds like you'll be absoloutly fine :)
xxx

Thanks Pam and Stef :0) I'm so excited about trying this diet. The range of flavours and the choice is hugely appealing to me. If I could stick to 1 flavoured shake for months I'm sure I'm going to be able stick to this because of the variety. It's going well this morning I'm not feeling too bad which is good so far.

I'm excited to see what the scales say next Saturday now lol ...Dee I'm being just as impatient now I'm back in control ...it's so exciting *goodness I sound sad* excited about dieting lol x x x

Well done for getting thru the first day. The scales might not have been fab, but its the last time they will say that.

I love the variety too, banana shake is nice, as are all of them I've tried so far.

Welcome Tru. I can definitely relate to the choc shake scenario as I did 4 months just on chocolate shakes when I did LT a few years ago. This diet is a piece of cake in comparison :). Good luck with it!

I'm going to get ordering tomorrow once I've tried a few more options :0)

Loving that we can have veg n protein as well...it makes all the difference. I am not getting on the scales til next Saturday :0) ...well I will try ;0) lol x x x

Ok ...so I failed ....managed to stay off the scales until this morning ~lol~ ;) was rather amazed seems like 3lbs has gone already! Knows a lot of that is water weight...but its very encouraging to see them shifting whilst I feel I'm not depriving myself on this diet.

I'm going to order the rest of my pack today :) as I think I can stick to this regime and finally see and end in sight :D x x x

Right that's my order placed :) I am still buzzing that I could eat and still lose weight. I've done WW,SW before and haven't managed to lose that much in weeks!

I am sure its the portion control that I needed ...I always think I need to eat more than I actually do and that is becoming so clear with this diet.

It is one of those I'd wish I found it sooner moments tho...but at least I found it before it was too late to change anything for the wedding ;)

Now looking forward to seeing how much I can lose before my OH returns from USA on 31st March :D ...I would love to lose a stone by then as that would put me at the lowest weight I've been in years!

If I can dream to get into the 14's would put me at the lowest I've been in DECADES :( x x x

Well done on the 3lb loss, its definatly gives u a boost! But naughty naughty for sneaking the scales lol!

Ahhh that would be great if u lost around a stone when he came back, what a great suprise for him!

Hope u have a lovely day today xxx

I'm a scale hopper too but trying to curb the habit during this. It helps sometimes for a bit of motivation.

Glad you sound something that will work for you.

It sounds like you'll get on great with this diet and as you say you found it at the right time to make a difference before your wedding in August.

Did you order a variety of packs?

Yes, it's great being able to have the protein meal, for me it means i can sit down in the evening with DH and have a "proper meal". I started off intending to do 4 packs a day but after the first day went to 3 packs and the meal.

Have a good day!

Thanks for all the support ladies :0). I know it's bad to scale hop but after LT was a slight bit worried how it would work with eating stuff.

I am beyond ecstatic about this diet...I only ordered the samples to see if I liked them or not...but have placed my order today :0) so now eagerly awaiting there arrival. I am so pleased...now wish my OH was away a bit longer so I could really make some head way lol only kidding missing him like mad.

Had porridge this am and still feel full how mental is that! X x x

Back