Getting to goal :)

<3_my_cat_x said:
Hi Trueleame and all!

Trueleamer - wow! Stumbled across your diary last night and within about 5 minutes I was gripped! I was rooting for you all the way through and you did it - you looked absolutely AMAZING in your wedding photo and you give me inspiration as I am slimming for my wedding in July - I want to lose 5-6 stone. Can I ask how much you lost for you wedding and how quickly?

Again, beautiful wedding photo!

X

I lost 4stone before my wedding ;) and felt amazing on the big(smaller) day :). It took roughly 4 months to lose that as before I yo yoing up and and down the same stone! But once I'd really started putting the work in it paid off by the stone ;)!!!!

The wedding pictures I look at and smile at how slim I look and the dress wasn't forgiving at all but that's why I worked my tush off to fit into it! Literally 4 months before the wedding I couldn't do the dress up! So work hard and it will pay off honey and if you need any support always happy to help out :) Thank you also for the lovely compliment about my piccies :) x and wishing you all the best on your journey x x x

Deezer said:
You're doing brill babes!!! YAY!!!

X

Thanks babes :) it was the boost I needed and omg has got me focused on my new goal x x x

Not sure whether I need to perhaps start a new diary for the new chapter in my life??? Thoughts and comments greatly welcomed x x x

Think that's a grand idea hun Xx

Back