Getting to goal :)

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments :) ... all your posts of support really help :D

Still blooming on :( which even with all the different tablets I have haven't managed to stop! This is getting beyond silly now ...but at least I'm proving to myself ~I can stick to this diet whilst TOTM looms!!!!

Its a really great feeling that I'm keeping on track and LOVE MFP which shows if you carried on like this what you could weigh in 5 weeks time. That's a real incentive for me at this stage. Especially as OH is back off to USA on Sunday for another 3 weeks :( ... but on the plus side ...I'm thinking how much weight I'll be able to lose by the time he gets back :D

This diet is truly amazing and I know I've said it before but its so much easier to stick with than the LT ever was. I could NEVER stay 100% for this long with being on before on any other diet. I believe that because I can chew and there is an option for the choc truffa bars which are a GODSEND and get me over the cravings when its TOTM.

I hoped that my journal may help others who are also battling on the same journey ...it helps me to ramble on here and keeps me from going to the cupboard :) so its allllllll good :D x x x

Hi Lea i have set up MFP and i did have that summary come telling me if i carried on i would be at goal in 5 weeks... silly i know but is it really true??:eek: i read it twice and thought wooooww lol x

I agree, loving mfp at the minute and also agree about LT, i still wonder how we actually did it in the first place lol i couldnt do it again!!
xx

I cannot believe I lasted on it first time round as long as I did. Its the chewing I missed which because of the meals n bars on S&S keeps me going i'm sure!

Hows you doing Stef :) x x x

I know!! 8 weeks of hell it was lol I love the choc bar its like a brownie!!! Everytime i eat it it tastes as good as the first time haha.

Im doing good thankyou hun, still going strong, week 9 on wensday :O Gone so quick!
How far off till the hubby to be is home xx

Hubby to be is at home now but goes out on Sunday for 3 weeks and is back in May :( ...luckily its the final time he has to go away for this long :D

I really want to lose a good amount whilst he's away this time...I am going to be doing some work out dvds at night time to up the cals burnt ;) so that will improve things lots...and also keep me occupied during the evenings.

I've put my latest order in for meals from S&S but I've also ordered the atkins choc bars from amazon as they work out cheaper and don't have as many cals as the S&S bars, which is silly as they taste like a proper choc bar. Next month I'm going to order the 140 pack from S&S but ordering the smaller packs until then.

x x x

Ohhh that's good then!
Yep know wot u mean him I'm starting to introduce exercise now, my plan was to do it only wen my losses start slowing down but they don't seem to be haha so gotta start because the saggy skin is starting ahhh!! Are the Atkins bars cheaper?? There like 2.20 each in boots!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments :) ... all your posts of support really help :D

Still blooming on :( which even with all the different tablets I have haven't managed to stop! This is getting beyond silly now ...but at least I'm proving to myself ~I can stick to this diet whilst TOTM looms!!!!

Its a really great feeling that I'm keeping on track and LOVE MFP which shows if you carried on like this what you could weigh in 5 weeks time. That's a real incentive for me at this stage. Especially as OH is back off to USA on Sunday for another 3 weeks :( ... but on the plus side ...I'm thinking how much weight I'll be able to lose by the time he gets back :D

This diet is truly amazing and I know I've said it before but its so much easier to stick with than the LT ever was. I could NEVER stay 100% for this long with being on before on any other diet. I believe that because I can chew and there is an option for the choc truffa bars which are a GODSEND and get me over the cravings when its TOTM.

I hoped that my journal may help others who are also battling on the same journey ...it helps me to ramble on here and keeps me from going to the cupboard :) so its allllllll good :D x x x

OMG you are going to be so skinny when he gets back!!! He heeeee!!!!

Please add me on MFP ladies!!!

'Deezerdee'

: )

X

Already got ya dee ;) x

Hey Lea!

Just catching up with diaries. Glad to hear that the scales are still going down :) Agree about MFP it's been really handy and i think will be good once finished on SnS to be able to keep track of things (i'm hoping to maintain by low carbing).

When are you starting your training for the Race for Life?

Have a good week x

Starting to do bits for it now...walking the dogs lots atm ...not quite up to running atm because I'm still on :( so running would be a silly thing to try. I'm doing a few bits of work out dvds :) but I think that pushing myself at present would end badly.

Its not a problem as I had started doing my training a little while back but only the first part of C25K :) I've got enough time to do the plan properly so fingers crossed I can run the run in May :D x x x

Yes, lots of walking has to be a good start. I printed out the C25K training plan but haven't done anything about it yet, will maybe have a look this week. Trouble is the weather is mostly horrible here in the far flung north west (cold, wet and windy) but i really should try - i know i'll be fine once i start - it's just getting motivated!

EvieT ... why not look at doing some work out dvds to improve cardio which is what I do when its raining beyond being funny :( I tend to do the running when its better weather ~lol~ x x x

Feeling a bit MEH today ..but suppose that's to be expected really :( still blooming on its driving me INSANE!!! Hope the referral comes through SOON as I can't keep going on like this. I want to get back to swimming but no way can I go atm and that was what really got me dropping the stupid amounts of weight when I was on LT.

I'm staying strong :) and thinking as the weathers nice today going to the park perhaps :) and see if I can up the exercise to get ridda some weight! x x x

Hope you feel better later. Enjoy your walk in the park :)

Ohhh that's good then!
Yep know wot u mean him I'm starting to introduce exercise now, my plan was to do it only wen my losses start slowing down but they don't seem to be haha so gotta start because the saggy skin is starting ahhh!! Are the Atkins bars cheaper?? There like 2.20 each in boots!! Xx

Stef...buy them from amazon and it works out at 79p per bar ;) x x x

Thanks Claire and Dee ... I'll be fine ...just infuriated by a friends OH whose a completely DICK!!! rant over ;)

I've been to coalhouse fort with my daughter + the dogs...(Disco was sick again ~lol~) he's gonna have to learn about driving in a car!!! I invited my friend with her 3 kids :) we have had a lovely walk. The kids were playing on the scooters as the park has a path all the way round :) My little god-daughter whose 18months was walking along pushing her pushchair with dolly in it :) ...always makes me smile watching her growing up :D x x x

Back