Getting to goal :)

Hey Lea, how's it going, hope all is OK with you?! :wavey:

Hey Lea
BOO to still having TOTM and lets hope it goes soon! Well done on stating 100% and Im so glad you have got in the zone! - Ive got 100lbs to lose too to so we can keep each other company now I have my laptop back
Keep it up chick
xxx

Hiya ladies...was at in-laws to be yesterday so didn't have my lappy on at all. I'm doing well and still TOTM gggrrrr but I'm managing to stay 100% :) which if I can do it now its gonna be easier when I'm not on!

Jess....defo we can keep each other company to losing 100lbs!!! ;) we can CRACK this !!!!

Hopes everyone's having a good week ...will be catching up on diary's over the next couple of days :D x x x

~lol~ Dee ... were never patient love ;) lol

Jess WI day is tomorrow ;) although kinda worried as been 100% but STILL on :( ... issues with that department but needless to say feel SO bloated its horrible! Hopefully the scales will be kind even if my body isn't ~lol~ x x x

~lol~ Dee I'm the same with yours lol ...funny that ... so pleased for each other ...kind done a LONG journey together :) haven't we hun x x

I'm not sure that tomorrow I'm gonna have a great loss but every little helps. Feeling rather bloated tonight again but I really am getting HACKED off being a girlie atm :( x x x

~lol~ Dee I'm the same with yours lol ...funny that ... so pleased for each other ...kind done a LONG journey together :) haven't we hun x x

I'm not sure that tomorrow I'm gonna have a great loss but every little helps. Feeling rather bloated tonight again but I really am getting HACKED off being a girlie atm :( x x x

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Me too Hun, get so pee'd off being a girl :(
Am just getting over mine :(

Fingers xed for the morning can't wait to log on and see the result and even if it's 0.1 of a pound then it's a loss but if it's a sts or a gain then it will come off next week chick xxx

Well ladies I know you'll all be excited about my weighing ;) I got on the scales this morning and woohoo guess what I'm down another -4.2lbs!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek: to say I'm gobsmacked is an understatement as that was my week 3 which when on previous vlcd diets I STS...might of even gained that week. I know I've not been doing as much exercise so knows that if I step that up next week I can get another good loss again :D

I'm SO pleased that I have had another consistent loss rather than the unsteady losses that I've had previously. I actually feel that I can keep up with this diet and keep going strong :)

I've had a rough week but managed to stick 100% so that's amazing for me :D

Also yesterday I went to a BBQ that my ex's family threw...LONG story...he moved to canada has nothing to do with either of his daughters! but I keep in touch with his family so my daughter can know them. They have accept my fiance :) which is lovely and means we can go to things like that all together. It was lovely when my ex sister in law's first words to me were ...omg so how much have you lost then! :D I was BEAMING!!!!!

I wouldn't mind but I was wearing a baggy t-shirt and jeans which I have to keep up with a belt and they are baggy! lol I was walking on air for the BBQ ...and it was fine I could drink diet coke so wasn't missing out on anything...but I didn't have anything to eat ..just waited until I got home :) which was fine and we all had a good time.

x x x

Claire...I'm chuffed to bits :D -14.2lbs in 3 weeks :D x x x

Wow wow check you out! Well done on your losses this past 3 week, how quick has that 3 week gone!?!?! Sounds like ur doing amazing and will go so far on s&s ur determination is brilliant! keep up the hard work hun its well worth it!! xx

Just popped in to:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: again WTG

Cheers ladies for the encouraging comments :) I'm so pleased with the losses i've had they are consistent which is the best way to get to goal I personally think for me. Its coming off slowly enough that I should be able to maintain the losses and hopefully once the exercise is upped a bit should see a couple of bigger losses coming my way ;)

I am determind to get to goal :D there is NO option for failure this time as I'm running out of time~lol~ only a few months until the wedding :D x x x

Back