Getting to goal :)

You can definatly do it hun!!! When your enjoying it too it makes it feel so much more real your gonna get there (well does me anyway!) i think your going to be still loving it 2 months on like i am :D Ahh wish i was getting married this year mines forever away!! Cant wait to see the pics!!! xx

Stef... I can actually see myself lasting on this diet :) with all the things they have that we can eat/chew. Also the flavours are delish!!! Stef ... when is your wedding honey?? x x x

I can Soooo see u lasting too!! I agree the flavours are great and having the bars etc!
I'm getting married sept next yr in Portugal, so my biggest worry is keeping it all off :/ xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Stef... you will look beautiful and tbh you've got plenty of time to try refeeds and if you feel it coming back you can always go back to S&S ;) just before hand to drop a few lbs that way. Although from how you've been doing and the end goal you'll keep it off ;) trust me x x x

I hope I can hun, I can stick at 1000 cals a day easily Ive done it for ages before s&s it was always treats tht was my downfall so I'm hoping sticking to around 1000 cals a day and allowing 1 treat at weekend I will do it! Thanks hun :) xx

What do you use as treats honey?? I've found that I really love having the atkins bars as my treat :) and they are a choccie bar but very low cals and carbs :) which keeps you in ketosis :D x x x

My treat on s&s is a pepperami haha but ive only had 3 in 8 weeks so not alot but wen I come off s&s at weekend itll prob be abit of chocolate or a piece of cake at my mums after Sunday dinner :) the Atkins bars are huge arnt they! Xx

Yay!!! Go Lea!!
:talk017::talk017:

Brilliant loss! and you've done over a stone as well now. Really happy for you :D Well done!! x

Hiya ladies ...quick update ....had marriage preparation classes yesterday and they provided food at lunch ...the class was from 10am until 3pm. I managed to pick a sensible brown bread sandwich and a piece of cake ....didn't go back for 2nd's either :D my OH was very impressed with me :) as the "old" me would of easily gone back for 2nds/3rds or more if it was there.

As my mum was watching our daughter whilst we were there we decided to go for a drink at a lovely country pub afterwards, on the way back I got a headache. Got home took some painkillers then decided to take our dogs out for a walk, by the time I got back I had to take myself off to bed as my head was hurting that much it was so bad that I couldn't keep my eyes open....the light was hurting so much I ended up laying in a darkend room with my hands over my eyes as even that little light was hurting. Yup I'd gotten a migraine that was killer :( had me in laying on the sofa all evening with sunglasses on and been feeling sick with it as well.

Sorry if this is rambling and not making sense but even this morning I'm feeling awful... sick ....dizzy and utterly naffy :( also my OH is flying back to USA today for 3 weeks so its not the way I wanna be feeling with him going :(

x x x

Claire...did have ANY alcohol it was a church lunch ~lol~ it was sandwiches, cakes, biscuits, treats and loads of things ...but I was good and only had a 1 brown bread sandwich which was grated cheese(that was the best option from the menu) and a slice of cake ;o) it was only a tiny piece. Its the sugar I think that's made me feel so naff!

Dee...this morning from the migraine of yesterday feeling drunk(no alcohol consumed at ALL) just that feeling if you'd been drinking! Feeling rather sick today as well with this, migraines suck big time!

Although on a good note :) My daughter graded in Ju Jitsu this morning and got her White and Yellow belt :D she was sooooo pleased ....and I am SO proud of her :D x x x

Hope you feeling better now Lea! Well done on resisting the goodies :)

Good morning ladies...still battling a blooming migraine :( which is into its 3rd day now and getting a little bit testing! Not sure if it might be a stress related headache as OH has gone back to states for another 3 weeks :( Although this is the last trip away :D when he comes back that's it we can get on with the rest of our lives :D

Where I've been feeling a bit bleh I've not been having all the meals I should ...so going to try and have what I'm meant to have today :) x x x

Dee...I'm actually contemplating going to the docs as I've had this migraine for 3 days now ...and the stuff I'm taking is making NO difference to the horrid head I'm having atm :( Its annoying me so much and just feel awful with it.

x x x

Trueleame said:
Dee...I'm actually contemplating going to the docs as I've had this migraine for 3 days now ...and the stuff I'm taking is making NO difference to the horrid head I'm having atm :( Its annoying me so much and just feel awful with it.

x x x

Oh bless your heart, def get yourself to the doctors (((hugs))) xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back