Getting to goal :)

Amazing well done hun xxx

Thanks RebekahR :) I'm so chuffed with myself its beyond words. I have also done my measurements and I'm under what my dress is :D so really itching to go and try it on again and see how it fits :) x x x

Ooo how exciting hun :) I can't wait to be at a size I can plan my own wedding. So lovely!!

Bet you can't wait to get in that dress your going to look stunning :) Xx

RebekahR ... I've picked a very fitted dress and nothing like I'd of even looked at before as its an off the shoulder jobbie ;)

I am determined to look stunning! and after the last week I have proved to myself that the harder I work the better I feel about myself, so very much onwards and inwards x x x

:greenapple::bananalove::party0019::party0016::party0023::party0038::party0048::party0049::banana dancer:

Well, as you can see Lea, I am throwing you a virtual party!!!! I am SO flippin' proud of you girl!
I knew you had it in you to do this for yourself and boy has the hard work paid off!
So here's to you, bride-to-be! xx

Aw cheers ladies and Shivie love the virtual party :D

I think once were all at goal we should seriously do a meet up somewhere and pamper ourselves for all our hard work :D x x x

This sounds like a fabulous idea :)

Oh Wow! Well done hun, that's amaaaaazing! Especially on hols! Hats off to ya!
Xx

v12345 said:
Oh Wow! Well done hun, that's amaaaaazing! Especially on hols! Hats off to ya!
Xx

Aw thanks :D really did work my butt off and it paid off big time xxx

So proud of you hun.... you've inspired me totally.... have booked a couple of days off work... not next week the week after and going to have pure 'me' time.... 4 days to do pilates, swim, run, go gym!!! YAY!! Hopefully give me a boost!!!

You're doing amazingly well babes!! X

Aw thanks babes :) it proved to me I need to focus on me to get to where I wanted to.

Also now I'm planning the exercise I need to do daily as I found that helps me keep on track ...I'm a planner can't help it lol but if I make plans I stick to them so it's all good x x x

I'm a planner too LOL i have got spreadsheets for refeeding!

I shall take a leaf out of your book and up the ante next week! I got 18 days to shift as many pounds as possible!!

Xxxx

Just be careful with the amount you've lost you might feel dizzy honey. I love planning and it's strange it makes me do stuff that way as I see what I'd weigh if I didn't do it as well lol x x x

Hi Lea,
I just caught up on your diary, and I just wanted to congratulate you on an awesome achievement. Best of luck with the countdown to your wedding. Your fiancee is a very lucky fella!

Conor x

CelticTiger said:
Hi Lea,
I just caught up on your diary, and I just wanted to congratulate you on an awesome achievement. Best of luck with the countdown to your wedding. Your fiancee is a very lucky fella!

Conor x

Aw thanks Conor :) I was so pleased with myself and it wasn't as difficult as I thought to actually keep 100% whilst I was away. Good luck on your journey as well x x x

Well after work today me and my lil family headed to the pool and I did another 30mins ;) I've started back up my splashpath account and am on the Irish sea swim x x x

Really found it helped swimming on holiday so doing it now I'm back should keep things moving nicely ;) think I liked losing a big number and only 25 days to make a difference ;) x x x

I'm tempted to try swimming.now LOL I really don't enjoy it mind plus can't get suits to fit. Sure I will enjoy it post op

Really incredible results hun :)

Back