Getting to goal :)

Stupid cow at the docs ...receptionists think they are god I swear!

My results are back but won't be read until this afternoon ....I don't think so. Asked for an appointment they had nothing until Monday!!!WTF I can't go all weekend with nothing so got an emergency app for 11:35 today ....it's so annoying that they have apps but keep them for emergencies only :( felt bad about doing it as an emergency but I can't go all weekend as it will get worse I know without anything.

Gawd don't mean to moan but it's so painful and constantly painful and making me feel sick they surely have got to do something x x x

Hi Lea, sorry to hear you are going through the wars with your GP's sec & back pain. I thought I'd come on here with a little unexpected Good News. Inspired by the successes YOU enjoyed on your recent hols, I decided to pack my hiking shoes and daily I have been going for a hike which takes around 100 mins. I cover exactly 8km/5 miles and burn off 800 cals ( according to my pedometer) That's followed by a dip in the pool to cool off. Matter a damn what cals I burn, or anything else, on this 2 week family holiday I am getting in a minimum of 2 hours serious exercise daily. plus, this time round I decided against hiring a car as everything is 10/15 mins walk away from the villa we rented, and my teenage boys never cribbed once. Previous hols, I drove everywhere, and barely walked to the Pool Bar, often my kids would get my bevvies for me!!!

So a big Thank You from this melting Mini (and kids) for inspiring me to take this golden opportunity to get in some badly exercise. I have no idea what effect if any it will have on the dreaded scales, but as far as my well-being is concerned, I feel GREEEEAT!!! and that's worth any money!

I appreciate the countdown is on, you've less than 14 days to your wedding, but have faith my dear, it will all come together on the day and you will have a magical day you truly deserve.

Gracias senorita ;),

Conor xx

Totally its an emergency babe!!! Sod em!!! You do wat you need to do.... you need it sorting!!! X

Great being sent for blood test now as doc think it's gall bladder :( not kidneys. Been told if pain gets worse it's straight to A&E for goodness sake I get married in 13 days time!

Feeling utterly sorry for myself now x x x

Aw no honey, hope everything goes okay xx

I'm terrified of needles! So this is worse than the pain :s x x x

This sounds stressful hun, hope things get sorted fast. Fingers crossed Xx

Just try and stay focussed babe!!!!! Dont let this knock you!!

At least ur getting answers soon..... Try and rest up..... I'm sure your OH is looking after you!!

Keep smiling chick! X

:hug99:

I just wanna know why it hurts so much and if they can do anything about it. Im being made to rest believe me :) I'm just trying to find where to sit that's comfortable ???

Keeping on track but it's hard cos I feel so naff I wanna eat bad things but know it won't help so haven't x x x

Well done on staying strong sweetie. Hope it gets solved a.s.a.p. xxxxx

Me too honey :) the results should be back tomorrow just hope they show something up x x x

Take it easy hun, hope you get some answers this mornin xxx

Thinkin of ya hun x

Well results back it's gall stones but told carry on with the Meds I've got and if the pain gets worse it's straight to A&E :( not sure what they could do but ATM the new tablets seem to be keeping it at bay x x x

At least you know anyway hun, hope you'll be alright soon xx

Aww Hun, hope they sort u out soon. Gall stones are horrible.
Xx

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

Back